Chapter 3

Teach me how to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

After a few days of working with ChanYeol you realized that the two of you argued less and were becoming friendlier with each other. Whenever you passed each other in the hall, you didn’t scowl or stare each other down, and he didn’t give you that smirk that teased you so much. Once he actually greeted you... which was weird. “Hey MinAh.” Was all he said but it was enough to freak you out.  Meanwhile you and SuHo started to hang out more, you decided that when it came time for SuHo to ask you out, you’d answer without any doubts. You liked SuHo a lot and he took care of you. Plus… he was adorable and everyone knew it.

 

*Something doesn’t feel right…* You thought when you returned to class that Friday. Ae-Cha wasn’t there today, she had to baby sit her younger brother because he was sick, so she couldn’t stop you from causing little harm that you do to your body. *Maybe he’s setting me up for something. There has to be something!* You hit your head with your fist trying to knock the thought away but it didn’t seem to budge. The only thing that kept you sane was seeing SuHo smile at you when he entered the room. “He MinAh, how are you?”

 

“Ready for the weekend.” You hugged him and he hugged you back tightly

 

“What are you doing tomorrow?”

 

“Nothing, unless you have something planned.” You grinned.

 

“Actually I do... if you’d like to spend tomorrow with me.”

 

“Sure SuHo.” You almost couldn’t hold in your excitement. ChanYeol had entered the class, perfect as usual, but the turning in your stomach didn’t seem to react. Instead it was your heart that fluttered as he came in with no glasses and his normally curly brown hair straightened. He sat next to you and SuHo and greeted politely before beginning the work. “So I’ll text you when I’m coming to pick you up from your house." SuHo continued.

 

“Okay. I’ll make sure I’m ready.” Your back was turned to ChanYeol,so you didn’t see his eyes roam over to you and SuHo. SuHo on the other hand caught his glance and their eyes locked, for a split second SuHo scowled but then looked back to you. *Whats his deal?* ChanYeol pressd his lips together and brushed it away.

 

After class was over SuHo waited for you outside the room as you put your things away. ChanYeol stopped you before you began to exit. “MinAh I need to talk to you… privately.”

 

“Oh… okay ChanYeol what is it?”

 

“Not now. After school. Meet me here.” And with that he exited the room. You stood there a bit stunned that he asked you so suddenly. But then you felt angry. *Weirdo... didn’t even say please. What could that jerk want?*

 

______________________________________________________________________________

At the end of the day you did as you were told and made your way to meet ChanYeol. He was standing outside the door with his arms crossed and he turned to look at you. He didn’t smile or anything.. but was it what you were expecting? *I expect too much. But i can never tell with ChanYeol...* Your mind raced with impending thoughts of what he might try to do to you... in your mind you made a plan to beat him with a student desk then run away blushing and clutching your ripped shirt. But in the pit of your stomach… you wanted him to do the dirty things you imagined. “It’s unlocked.” He said as he twisted the knob and pushed the door opened.

 

“Alright let’s get to it! I mean... the homework! Y-yeah let’s focus on the homework… ummm...” You took out the homework you picked up from your class with him and frantically read the questions. ChanYeol casually strode over to the window and took off his school uniform jacket. *Oh my God! What do I do?* you cleared your throat and tried breathing easily; you kept an

Please log in to read the full chapter