Chapter 4

Teach me how to Love
Please log in to read the full chapter
Over the next couple of days you helped ChanYeol practice.. umm… his charms. You thought about bringing SuHo along since he was well mannered and well he was a guy but ChanYeol told you he didn’t want anyone else to know about his crush. So you wrote in a small notebook some things that could help him. “Don’t frown all the time.” You touched ChanYeols forehead. He nodded and loosened his face. “Good. Now, show me how you would approach her.” You went over to the door and pretended to be the girl he spoke of. At that moment you realized he didn’t tell you who exactly this person was. “Hey ChanYeol. Who exactly is this person?” His expression changed as soon as you asked. He turned around and looked away as if he didn’t want to answer. “She…” He began. You bit your lip and pinched your chin. *I have to think quickly* “How about you just tell me what you want to say to her.. and I will tell you if you should say it or not.”   “You are going to pretend to be her?” He snorted and smirked. There was no way you could measure up to “Her” but if he was to succeed he’d have to obey you. The only reason why he could do this with you was so no one would suspect something going on between them, the two of you already hated each other and SuHo already claimed you. ChanYeol imagined you were the girl and took a deep breath. His heart was already beating hard and fast at the thought of talking to her but he had to try. So he marched up to you and looked you in the eyes. You didn’t feel as comfortable anymore but you saw ChanYeol was in the zone and nothing could take him out of it. “ChanYeol…” you whimpered. He grabbed your shoulders and opened his mouth. *Say something you fool.* You thought but he pulled you close to his chest and hugged you. “Don’t reject me anymore… I only want you.” Thump Thump. “Why don’t you want me? I’ve changed…let me love you.”   “ChanYeol…” you mumbled, but he didn’t let go. In his mind you were that person… the one he liked so much. *You’re still so soft and fragile… don’t leave me again.* He thought while you stood frozen in his embrace. *He’s not crushing me but…* “Will you accept me now? I can treat you better.” You wanted to cry. If ChanYeol is this desperate would she really be willing to accept him? If he had to try this hard would she pity him enough to agree going into a serious relationship with him? No… she wouldn’t… but you didn’t have the courage to tell him. You  pushed him away and stared at the ground, praying the tears in your eyes held until you could leave. “I-I think that’s enough for today.”

 

“But we just started…” *Was that too much?*   “I know it’s just… something came up and I have to go home now.” You grabbed your bag off the desk and charged out the room, your personal journal falling out of your bag and to the floor as you left the classroom. ChanYeol picked it up and tried to call your name but you already fled down the stairs. “Tssk… I shouldn’t have said that much. What could she be thinking of me now?” ChanYeol was so deep in thought he forgot about the notebook in his hand. He looked at the ragged cover with your name on it and flipped through the colorful pages. “Journal?” he read. When he came across a page titled “ChanYeol.” He paused. *I shouldn’t read this… but why would she need to write about me?* He heard giggl
Please log in to read the full chapter