PART SIX

Angel without Wings
--Nana POV--

I woke up in a white room. I groaned a bit. The wound on my body, my body ached so much. I remembered being saved from that house. I remember getting remedy from Ryeowook oppa. I even remembered what happen before the night. I remember everything. That night, when I wanted to go to the basement parking lot to meet Lee Teuk oppa, a man came to me. I knew him. He was my father’s drunken friend. He always wanted to harass me. I don’t remember what happened to me that night.

 But I did remember, I woke up on the kitchen, tied up, and appa beat me up many many times. He beat me while swore, saying I’m useless child, he should have sold me to slave owner years ago, and many bad things. Then he beat me up again. He hit me with something, and I could feel blood came out of me. I became unconscious. 

The next day I woke up, and I couldn’t see my father. He wasn’t in the house. Usually gambling, and drinking alcohol on his friend’s. I still on the rope, with dried blood came out of my mouth. I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t move at all. My body ached. When I’m about to pass out, I heard someone calling my name. It was Lee Teuk oppa’s voice. I tried to make any sound with my feet, hoping that he would search again, not leaving me in there.

I remembered clearly, and I would never forget that image out of my head. Forever. Light came through his back, while he opened the door, and came running to me. He looked like an angel. With his white shirt. Definitely an angel. Naui cheonsa.

“Now… where is he?” I whispered.

This is hospital. With white bed, and air conditioner . Feel like a paradise. I was just going to sleep again, when Eunhyuk rushed in.

“Oppa…?”

“Nana-ah!” he said, panted so hard. His face pale as sheet. “Teuk hyung! He was taken away by your father!!”

“MWOYA?!”