PART FOUR

Angel without Wings
                --Lee Teuk POV--

Nana stayed close to me arriving on the restaurant. She seemed that she was scared of something. I think the noisiest booth would be our Super Junior booth, and that’s correct. Everybody seemed to enjoy themselves, and there were a lot of laughter. Kyuhyun saw me walking inside, and he moved close to me.

“Teuk hyung! Eoseo oseyo!”

“Woo… hyung!”

They pulled me down, along with Nana, who was still holding my arm. Sungmin watched her first.

“Hey, hyung! You bring a girl in here?”

Then there’s an uproar of everybody in the booth. They protested, all at once.

“No one bring a girl, except you, hyung!”

“Isnt that a bit unfair?”

Eunhyuk gets close to Nana, she gets closer to me. “Yah… what is your name?”

I looked at her, she didn’t even want to open to answer. I touched her hand, to calm her down. “Nana, that’s okay. They are good people. Noreul mideojweo.”

“Ne…” she said, with low voice.

“What is your name?” Eunhyuk asked again.

“Nana…” she replied, while smiling, although a bit nervous.

“Yaaahhh… neomu yeppeoyo! Nice to meet you…”

Nana smiled again. “It not our first meeting, I meet you in the backstage.”

Eunhyuk frowned, he sure didn’t know that she was the same girl I took in the backstage. I laughed a bit. Eunhyuk rounded his eyes. “YAAAH?! You’re that girl?”

Nana smiled shyly, and noded. “Ne…”

Eunhyuk grabbed my arm, and hissed at me. “What did you do to her, Teuk hyung?! She is different!”

“Jinjja?!” everybody in the room said that in instant.

After that, my members lined up to shake her hands, and get her name. They even asked for her number, but she said she had no handphone. The nuance became so familiar, and Nana managed to smile, and have fun with the other members. Even Heechul who always felt a bit awkward with new person, could smile happily playing with Nana. She was silent type, but once she was comfortable with every people, I could see she was able to smile and chat happily. That party ended when Heechul had to go for his radio broadcast, Youngstreet. Before going, he gave Nana something.

“Nana yah, you should hear Heechul Youngstreet! It will make you forget your problems. Araseo?”

Nana nodded, and smiled. “Ne, oppa… I will.”

“Oke! Bye bye, baby,” Heechul said again before going outside.

I moved closer to Nana, to see what Heechul gives her. A card. His name card! I couldn’t believe that guy! I snatched the card. Nana looked at me, with surprise and wonder.

“You shouldn’t get hold on this,” I said.

“Waeyo, oppa?” she asked.

“Umm….” I cant figure out the reason why she couldn’t receive the card from Heechul.

“You’re jealous, Teuk hyung…” Ryeowook said on my ear.

“MWO?” I said, louder than what I mean.

“You found her, it means she is yours,” Ryeowook said again.

Yesung got closer. “Ne, ne, hyung! You should say ‘Nega nae kosiya’.”

“Aish, jinjja! What are talking about?”

“Mwoya?” Nana said, she couldn’t hear what we say, because we were whispering.

Yesung laughed, “Teuk hyung says…UM!”

I closed Yesung’s mouth with my hands, I could feel my face becomes warm. “Gwaenchana! Gwaenchana!”

The party ended 15 minutes later, the other members went straight back to the dorm, while me and Eunhyuk went to KBS studio, for our Kiss the Radio program.

“Oppa, where will we go?” Nana asked, on our way to the studio.

“I have to work again, this time, it’s radio DJ. You should see. It’s fun.”

“Jeongmal? You have to work this late?”

I smiled at her. “Didn’t I say, it’s always not easy to make money? It’s hard becoming me.”

“Jinjja yo….” I heard she murmured to herself.

When arrived at KBS studio, I tried to get Nana out of the fans’ sight. They couldn’t see her, or another gossip would rise up, I didn’t even care anyway, but I cared about what will happen to Nana if there was a gossip on the internet. She couldn’t see me through the inner room, so I suggested she watched from the outside, with the other fans. I told her to wait in the entrance of the underground parking lot after the radio broadcast.

 

After the radio broadcast I waited in front of my car, but Nana wasn’t there. An hour after that, I looked in front of the KBS building, if she was there, but no one there. I became panic. Nana was lost. She was gone. I came to Eunhyuk, who was still busy with his clothes on his car.

“Hyuk-ah. Do you see Nana?”

“WE! Hyung! You surprised me! Nana? Aniya. Doesn’t she supposed to be with you? You came together here right?”

I sighed. “Ne. we are… but… I cant find her after the broadcast. Do you think she run away?”

“What did she do that for?”

“Molla….”

“Maybe she came back to her house. It’s late, you know…”

I panic even more. I couldn’t imagine she came back to her house. I couldn’t imagine what her father would do to her. “Aniya… she will never come back to that house again.”

“But… she will think that’s the last place she can go…”

“I will look for her,” I said, sure of what I should do now. “Tell the manager, I have business to do.”