Payback Time-1

Mystical Love

Fx and SHINee POV

     While Luna and Onew was to propose the plan, something stopped them from going on... WHY??? because they heard the other teams plan of attack... Because of wide sense of hearing they heard every single bit of it... So they planed but before that the two fairy engaged shield to protect them and if ever the other group are enchanted they won't hear what they are planing to do... 

   The plan started... Strategies, Ideas, Traps, and Spells came into the topic...

"So here's the plan..." Luna said.

"What's the plan???" Sulli said teasingly.

"Hey sull baby... Can you please be serious... Pls.. Just this time baby..." Victoria said in a begging yet playful tone...

"Deh umma...Kekekekeke" She giggle after victoria patted her head.

"So where we're we??? Ahhh... Deh the plan... So here GIRLS will pretend as BOYS and BOYS will pretend as GIRLS... Arrasseo???" Luna explained.

"Wait what??? Pretend as Girls as in G-I-R-L-S???" Taemin asked with a shocked and worried face... (hehehe mix emotions oppa??? Sorry I need to write this Kekekeke...)

"Yes as in Y-E-S... Yes..." Krystal copied him.

"No other option???" Taemin again bragged...

"Stick to the plan Taem... and if you want options why not just suggest... Do you have better plans??? Huh???" Onew said a little annoyed.

"Aishhh... I don't want to be a girl hyung..." Taemin continued...

"But you don't have any other choice take it or leave it..." Jonghyun butted in the conversation between the eldest and maknae..

"Yeah.. Yeah... 9 against 1... What will it be??? AARRRGGG... But I'm warning you not to play with me arraseo???" Taemin gave up...

"Yess.... So we will start now... Girls give your best shot..." after saying those line the 5 girls high five, then bring the boys to sit for make over...

After an hour

(picture not mine. Got it from Google)

(by the way one of them have boyish hair to make it look like amber)

 

After make over the 5 boys looks totally Pretty stuning... And being boys they are not so comfortable in wearing those kinds of dresses... 

"Hey Taemin you look so pretty... If you are a girl I will really court you..." Jonghyun taesed.

"Ahhh... Key oppa.... So pretty... I can really be a lesbian if you we're a reall girl..." Amber said... Like she was day dreaming..

"Yahh... Girls come closer to us because it's your time to have make overs..." Key said...

   Key pulled Amber towards him so that he can make her look different... Different because Amber really looks like a boy and Key is making her change look to avoid being recognize...

 

To be continued...

 

Hey Guys.. Sorry far short update... I will duble update tomorrow because I'm not going to school... Why??? Because I'm sick.