Getting to know our Heroes 2 (keyber and Minsul)

Mystical Love

KeyBers POV

   I was talking with Key by the moment and a thought came to me Does he know that I'm a phoenix?? What kind of creature is he??? Maybe he's my lost brother?? I still continued to imagine this then he snaped me back to reality "Hey!! Amber hey!!" "Huh?? What were you saying sorry I just thought of something" I answered him and I didn't lie. "What kind of creature are you?? I'm sure you're noy human because i saw you attacked your friends ice with fire..." the question flattered me but I was able to think of a vary wise idea."I will tell you who I really am if you do it first..." "Well then it's a deal.. Neh??" "Neh now go ahead introduce yourself..." 

"Hi! I'm Kim Kibum but you can me Key I am the son of fire..." "HUH? Thats why..." "Well by the way I am Amber Josephine Lui but call me Amber.. uhmmm...I'm the Phoenix EMPRESS..."

Yah!! what the he's not my brother and OH his the son of fire but I'm the Phoenix Empress so I'm much stronger.... Kekekekeke.... " Hey I know what your thinking that you're stronger then me right??!!!" Key exclaimed boastful. "Yes I am stronger than you... wanna prove it??" "Well how??" Battle with me Key..." "Oh thats a big no no in our rules back home!!" 

  END OF POV

 Minsuls POV

   "Uhmmm...I was just thinking if I can get to know you better?"He asked me not sure of what's he's going to say. "Yes, You can and we will start now if you want?? well if you want." "I would LOVE to." He said emphasizing the word LOVE. "You tell me about yourpersonality first then after I will reavel a very long....LONG story of what I am.." I said cause in reality I don't really know what kind of creature I am thats why I took and accepted the MISSION. "Well I'm Minho and I am not a human..." I know that you are not human so spill the beans.." I know I sound like exicited but the truth is that I really am maybe he's of the same kind so thats why I go for it. "But promise me one thing...NEVER tell anyone about me... NEH?" "Arasseo" "OK I'm a Medieval dragon and our kind is rare so that means I'm Legendary.." He said and smiled with confidence. Well if you think you're rare then I'm the only one existing on the whole dimension with powers and skills that are like this. kekekekeke Maybe I'm STRONGER right??

   "Hey It's now your turn introduce to me now..." He said with a hint of exitement writen allover his face. "Hi nice to meet you Minho I'm Sulli but you can call me anything you want but not those bullying nor hurtfull words...." I didn't continue and came a long silence.... "I'm not human but creatures like me never exist in all the dimension :(" Why did she say that?? does she meen that she is the only one in all the dimensions?? Well I know all kinds of dragons extinc and non-extinc ones...well I want to know more further... "You mean that your the only one existing and you're more than legendary?"I questioned her "Sort of because Vic Unnie's parents were the Unicorn King and Queen and they told me that when I was still a baby they tried to find out what I was base on the charactiristics I showed but none even in Snow and Frost Fairies dimension"She told me that story with a hint of sadness in her voice and I know her voice were cracking and she was about to cry but I told her something. "Hey sull don't lose hope maybe you're the only one of your kind but maybe you are the instrument for them to live and comeback in one of those Dimensions" after my spech followed a long silence between us then I suddenly spoke. "May I know what kind of powers you have?" "Uhhmm. I don't know what it is called but i know that when i cry with happiness rainbows are formed from my tears and when I cry to sadness and fear ice amors then form thats what happend a while ago when you thought that I attacked Key with those ice. and you were wrong I was just brushing them of my face." "hhhhmmmmm...Maybe you're a dragon??!!"I answered with a glint of joy writen allover my face I will be so happy if she's a dragon that way i can be withn her. kekekekeke.... But WHAT did i just say BE WITH HER?? HAPPY?? MINHO CUT IT OUT YOU DON'T MEAN THEM RIGHT???? Right. I answered the thought in my head. "No I'm not a Dragon Umma and Appa told me that they asked the ice dragons but noone is same as me..."

"Ohh so i guess I want to help you... If it's ok??" "It will be my pleasure Minho..."

  END OF POV