Evil 10 Payback

Mystical Love

NO ONE'S POV

    5 boys... 5 girls.... One Plan...

(hey guys remember the 5 boys and girls I recently mentioned you know the one that SHINee left and the one that almost f(x) so they are appearing again)

END of POV

    After getting all beaten up with the boys that rescued the girls they were trying to , the 5 boys head their way home but accidentally bumped with another set of girls who all look hotter than the first one's so they decided to play with them or either ways... They approached the girls. They all looked angry and furious but why the boys wondered why, maybe they can help... But by what??? One thought in 5 different minds... P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E... They are thinking that maybe they can manipulate these different set of girls who are less innocent to look at and more naughtier...

    The boys introduced their selves formally but at the same time more seductive...

"Hey ladies looking for companions???" the first one asked...

"Like WTF??? We don't deal with guys who are all beaten up like rotten eggs" the girl in the center said sarcastically...

"Hmmm... Sorry about our faces but we just got a fight not so far from here" the other boy said...

"Hey Nauen why are we talking to strangers???" the girl beside the girl in the center spoke.

"By the way I am Kai" the first boy said

"I am Heechul" the other one said

"Nickuhn..." the next guy said

"Hi I'm Henry" the second to the last guy said

"and I'm Tao" finally the last one said.

"Mind to introducing your names???" Kai said

"Uh.. Yeah.. I'm Nauen" the girl in the center said

"Yuri here" said the first girl.

"By the way I'm Hyuna" the second one said

"Jinyoung" the fourth said

"By the way Yoona" the fifth one said

"So now that we know each others name we are not strangers anymore  so we can talk???" Tao asked

"Like yeah" Hyuna answered him

"Ok... Now why are these pretty girls angry or something???" Heechul asked.

"Who wouldn't be so angry when someone who just approach you will leave you hanging and dumbfounded at the same time." Yuri exclaimed with a sign of being angry.

"Is it another set of 5 young man with one who is so girly as a diva???" Nickuhn asked.

"Yes! exactly... Wait how did you know???" Jinyoung asked.

"Because they are the one's who did this to us" Kai said pointing to his so called beautiful face of an Idol.

"And why would they do that???" Nauen asked them raising one eyebrow up.

"We don't even know why they intervened with our business with the girls we met, and the fact that we don't even know why the acting cool one punched me." Kai said.

"So are they acting like their scared?!" Hyuna said in sarcasm.

"Probably!" Jinyoung said.

"So what's the plan now?" Nauen said in irritation.

"We must get the boys out of the scene first!" Henry said.

"Yah! Don't you hurt them!" Yuri shouted.

"And don't you dare lay a finger with the girls or else we'll be the one to kill you!" Heechul said.

"Ok, this is the plan. We will get them when the girls are alone and when the boys are out." Nickuhn said.

"Can you explain it further!" Hyuna said.

"Can't you wait!" Tao shouted.

"Hey can you please lower down your voices! I can't concentrate here!" Kai said while thinking.

"So anything yet?" Nauen said.

"Ahmm girls will get the boys." Kai said.

"How?" Yuri said.

"Seducing them! Your good at that." Henry said.

"So how about the girls?" Nickuhn said.

"We will get them of course they can't win over us." Heechul said.

"Right! When will we do these?" Henry asked.

"When we gain back our strength." Kai said.

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update! Busy with school works! I hope you enjoy my update today! Thank you!