Getting to know our Heroes...!!!!

Mystical Love

No one's POV

  "Let the girl go!!" Minho shouted in a furious tone with the boys showing their signature battle pose. "And who do you think you are to make us follow your orders?? HUH??!!"The other group of boys answered in a i-will-make-you-be-pissed-of tone."Do you want a real fight or do you want to play a GAME??"Key asked in confident tone. "OHH looks like Mr.Diva wants to fight" Heechul smirked. The SHINee boys attacked the other group of boys... They fought a hard battle because they are unable to use their powers unless they're in a real though situation. 

 After the fight has ended Henry sudenly spoke out of nowhere "We will get you next time girls... You're just lucky this time someone saved you" then they left them with the words of threat. "Who are you threatening HUH??" Amber asked with anger writen allover her face. "Hey missey you just got save--" Key was cut by his words when Sulli shot him ice which would cause him to freeze if it wasn't for Amber who melted the attack. "Can't you just say THANK YOU instead of trying to kill us??" Minho questioned her because of the acctions she made earlier.

 "She's like that when she's affraid or scared because of her past experience and it created a trouma to build up inside her" Vic said deffending Sulli because it's true she's always like that. Minho was about to approach the crying Sulli when someone stoped him and it was Luna. "You don't want to get killed so better stay away.. let her be for just some seconds till she regain herself" Luna explained because Sulli can really kill anyone in her state and noone but noone dares to appraoch her when something like that happens. But still Minho didn't listen and still continues on walking towards her to comfort and make her feel safe and even if they warned him he didn't listen so it's now up to him.

 End of POV 

Minho's POV

 I really want to aprraoch her and i understand the kind of risk I am involving my self in. "Hey! Sulli right" I sat beside her and as expected she fired ice arrows towards me but i melted it because i can also do it. I was about to pat her shoulders when "Don't touch me!! Pls Don't me PLS I'm BEGGING YOU"she shouted in between the unending sobs. "No Sulli I will not you"I said as I signaled the other boys and girls to leave us alone and they did. "NO PLS! DON"T ME"she said again and at this monent she looks so misrable. I huged her because I feel that it will be best to comfort her that way and I don't care since noone is watching because I asked them to take a girl with them and at the same time protect. She hugged me back and I was suprised I thought she would push me but no she didn't them she pulled back and tell me sorry for firing ice to me but it was ok since i saw he state. And on the other side. 

    Key was with Amber. Onew was with Luna. Taemin was with Krystal ang Jonghyun was with Victoria.

 End of POV

  The others POV

  "Hi! By the way my name is Onew" I intruduced my self because I never did yet. "I'm Luna by the way and nice to meet you Onew and thank you for saving us earlier..."I answered Onew and at the same time I said thank you. "Luna I know you're a fairy..." I was shocked by what he said Wait but how?? Only a fairy can sense me?? "Wait how did you??" "I know Luna I'm also a fairy but of night and moon" I answered her cause I know that thought are running through her mind.

 

  "Krystal right??" Taemin asked. "Yes,but how did you know my name" I asked him and he gladly answered me "I know because the whole mermaid relm are talking on how you don't sing and how you can't capture humans heart..."It was awkward to say that he didn't capture any hearts but she captured mine WAIt WHAT?? She captured MEEEE????."It's not I can't sing but I just don't want ot kill humans for me to eat and by the way you're Taemin right the prince of Antarctic?"I asked him a question I don't know but maybe I am right because flashes of memory shows me thatr only one person told me that I can't capture hearts but I'm not sure so lets see

 

  "I'm Jonghyun by the way" I said with a smile. "I'm Victoria the princess of unicorn dimension" I answered him flatly then I asked "What type of creature are you?" "HUH? I'm a Centour what about you Victoria?"I answered his quenstion in a simply way "I'm a Unicorn" I know you're not just a unicorn I know you're the princess but what are you doing here??

 

  "Hey by the way I'm Key" I said as I introduced my self. "Amber" I extended my hand towards him cause thats how we Phoenix greet soneone we just met, By the way I'm the Phoenix Empress... Hahahaha... I'm Key the son of fire... Well I'm strong you know...

 End of POV 

NOTE:

the personalities thought's color.

Key-Green

Amber-Lime

Taemin-#ff0099

Krystal-#ff00cc

Jonghyun-fire brick

Victoria-Red

Onew-Indigo

Luna-Purple

Minho-Blue

Sulli-Cyan

Mine-Violet

Thanks for the +comments and subscription guys... I promise to reavel the mission but not sooner... Hehehehehe... Hope you understand