The Plan

Mystical Love

All of Them's POV

    "So what's the plan that made you smirk...HUH?"Sulli asked Krystal in a smirking expression "Yah! I can't see!!" Krystal suddenly shouted in between her lungs and that caused the 5 boys turn to our way and walk towards us.

    "Hyung why do we need to approach them maybe they are the wrong person..."Taemin asked Minho when they came approaching the five girls.

    "Krys whats the plan??? Better tell us now or never..." Vic Unnie asked her and she answered cooly saying "Follow my lead Unnie I--..."Sulli cut her words saying "Here they come" in a wispering manner.

   "Hyung what are we suppose to say were sooo close now we can't back up this time...???"again Taemin asked Minho but he just continue walking until they are facing them now.

   "Annyeong!! My name is Krystal..."Krystal suddenly introduced herself to the boys who are now infront of us and We startled when Krystal kicked us one by one signaling to intrudce our selves too so we did.

  "Sulli imnida" "Victoria imnida" "Luna imnida" "HI!! I'm Amber" we all introduced our selves to them and now what.?

  "I'm Minho nice to meet you" I blurted out and I know they will just follow my lead.

  "Hi! I'm Taemin" "Onew imnida" "Jonhyun" "Anyeong my name is KEY" we all greated in a lively manner.

  After we girls introduced our selves they followed by saying thier names in a lively but cool manner, but maybe our Amber is DEAF so she asked again "Whats your names again??" the five boys answered her with patience "Kai" "Heechul" "Nickuhn" "Henry" and the last person answered "Tao" "Ohh yeah I kinda forgot i'm sorry for making you repeat your names"Amber answered in shy tone.

   The girls infront now answered by telling us thier names. "I'm Yuri" "Hyuna" "Naeun" "Jinyoung" "HI I'm Yoona"thet introduced their selves but I think they are to flirtitous for us We thought.

   "Hey girls are you watching us over there"Kai asked in a seductive way. They came closer to us and we never expected this to happend and at this state we need someone to HELP us. "Hey Krys thanks to you we are in this situation..."Sulli and the rest of the girls blurted out but in a whisper afraid that the boys in front may here them. "Wanna have some FUN??" the boys suddenly asked. "What do you mean FUN huh?" Sulli asked in a protective tone "Don't play hard to get you know your selves that boys are stronger right??" Henry said in a teasing manner. "Hey don't you ever d---" Luna was cut with her words when our backs hit a cold wall and made us stop in going backward.

  "Hyung I sense a fairy in trouble we need to help her" Onew whispered in Minho's ears and he decided to go because no one should be leftbehind. "Hey girls we just need to get something and we'll be back ok" as soon as Minho said the farewell they left instantly laeving the 5 girls dumbfounded and yet feeling very cheesy.

  "Don't dare touch us you maniacs" Vic shouted at the top of her lungs showing bravery "So you girls really wanna play hard to get huh!!!..." Then the boys get closer to us targeting our Sulli and they hold her down making her lay on the ground and it sent a danger sign and made her cry. She cried hard that it can be heard miles away but only for those who were special like them.

 "Hyung a haerd someone crying maybe we need to spilt ways first Onew find the Fairy an--"

"No Minho i heard it to it came from the same direction" Onew blurted out and the boys didn't wait for any commads they just followed the path of the loud cries they heard and there they saw a girl witch is about to be kissed."Let the girl GO!!!" Minho shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

 

Hey guys I HOPE YOU LIKED IT I MADE A SHORT TWIST WHICH MAYBE MADE YOU A LITTLE CONFUSED...

BYE AND GOODNIGHT!!!!!