PAST

Mystical Love

Victoria's Umma

              Me and your appa is traveling our way to visit our old friends when we heard a cracking sound that caused us to stop and out of curiosity we checked it out and there we found you crying in the ground of witch looks like an abandoned nest. We decided to keep you for no one is there and were affriad if anything will happen to you and in fact our baby has no sister so we kept you and decided to treat you as our own daughter.

              Years passed and you started showing us abilyties that are not for our kind, you started to breath ice and produce rainbows when you're happy, and when you cry tears turn to frost thats why we decided to take you to our friend witch is a couple with still one child and thats Luna. We took you there because you were showing signs that you belong to an icy and cold dimension and thats the place where you grew. But you are not a fairy and we knew it so we decided to search the dimentions if there are creatures with the same abilyties as you have. But to our dismay we never found any and we decided to end the whole search not knowing wat type you are, maybe you are special in your own way and maybe finding you're true identity is for you to seek.

End

 

20 Years passed

 

Sulli's POV

           "I can't believe how years passed by so quikly" Luna smiled in agreement and say "Yeah!! It was just like yesterday when we were still playing and not taking orders" the three girls nodded in agreement. "Yah! I'm pretty tired now can't we just rest for a minute or two... and how are we supposed to accomplish this mission it's pretty hard to dwell in some where not you're dimension!!!!" Krystal said as she sat down a big rock showing her tardiness again. And not to mension our MISSION... well it's nothing to hide we are just going to find 5 they say powerful and handsome boys but I don't know I never seen them yet maybe they are they are the opposite of those... hahahahaha!!!

 

"Stop that unpleasent attitude Krys we need to finish our mission ASAP so that we can go back to our original lives and be who we are again and besides we need to know Sulli's true identity" Vic said in an angry but caring tone.

"YAH!! come here pali pali!!!" Amber called us in a sign of exitement and ahw... "WHAT NOW!" we said in unison... and came closer to where Amber is located and to our big surprise we saw 5 guys. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking" Krystal asked with a mischevous smirk written all over her pretty face.

END OF POV

Minho's POV

       We were at a small pond washing our selves and talking a bath and of course human form no one is authorize to know who we really are exept us.

      "Hey hyung do you know the faces of the girls we are tasked to find?? and seriusly I want to finish this task ASAP because I don't want to mingle with flirty girls and they are NOTTTTT my TYPE." Key raised a high five wich means he agree to what Taemin said.

    "All I know is they are pretty... well pretty strong and one is boyish the Phoenix though we need to be careful the other one is a SIREN witch only a merman is aware if she is seducting us... and thats you Tae, you need to watch for us and there is a fairy Onew hyung I know you can sense them and a unicorn is wth them too." I said the informations I received from our Dimensions.

    "Hyung what about the other one???" Key asked as if he is tasked to watch for her.....

     "I don't know about her... they only sent us 4 informations but they said there are 5 of them witch means the other one is unkown and maybe she is a......" I paussed in the thought I was about to give.

    "What hyung I'm eager to know......" Jonghyun shouted at me and we all know she likes mysterious girs....

   "A Human!!!" I shouted and laughed hard at the tought of fooling them without knowing.

  "KYAH!!!! Minho how can a Human be stronger than us and HOW CAN YOU PLAY WITH US!!!! WE ARE OLDER THAN YOU...." Key snapped me out and scolded me hardly hitting my temples hard.

   "Yah!! that hurts hyung and I'm sorry I'm just bored..."I said using my best appologizing yet cute face.

   

    Key wants to tell me something when suddenly we saw 5 girls standing and seems to be spying someone and It hit me MAYBE well just MAYBE we found what we are looking for. Then suddenly I let out a great big smirk causing the other four boys to turn and asked.

   

    "ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM THINKING??" I asked and the smirk became bigger.......

 

 

HEY GUYS FIRST CHAPTER!!! I WISH THAT YOU WILL FIND IT INTRESTING.... I WILL UPDATE SOONER AND IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS PLS BE OPPEN AND TELL ME!!! ANYEONG AND SARANGHEO...

Good night guys!!!!