Getting to know our Heroes 3 (Taestal, Lunew and Jongtoria)

Mystical Love

Taestal's POV

   I was walking with Taemin at the moment but when I turned my back to talk to him I found no one..."Hey Taemin stop fooling around...!!!" I will admit to my self I am scared because of what happend earlier. "HEY!! Taemin I will SURELY KILL you if you DON'T SHOW UP this moment.." Yeah I infasized some important words and this is not a funny joke right... "Where is he??" I mumbled to my self...then "ahhhhhh ahhhhh helppppp helpppp ahhhh ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I am now screaming to the top of my lungs when I felt someone bit my legs... "Help(snif) someone(snif) Plaese(snif)...." I don't know why now I'm crying and I'm suprised I'm not a scardy cat now why am I crying...

  I played with Krystal no not played I made fun of her... Know what I left her walking alone in the woods and it's out of nowhere...I heard her call my name and say things but I didn't bother to listen and I bet she's now afraid so I proceed to my plan the main scene... I grabbed her her legs like an animal biting her well of cores it does feel like someone bitting because I have long nails wich I forgot to cut for a few days... No no few weeks...then she begun shouting, jumping and asking for Help like it's the end of the world and I find it funny... "hahahahahaha!!! hahhahahaah!!!!" I am now laughing like a fool who woon the biggest prize in lottery...but I heard her crying and she was asking for help and she's...she...she's  scared....So I came to her and hugged her immediately..."Hey...hey.. I was just joking around I didn't (SLAP) mean to scare you for rea(SLAP)--...."My words were cut when I felt her palm hit my face with strong impact and it was twice as I expected... "Do you really think that it was a good joke???" I was shocked with her sudden outburst...

END of POV

Lunews's POV

  "Hey Luna may ask what dimension you are... You know I easily forgot things..." I asked her to start a convo and to tell then truth I really did forgot..."Uhhhmmm...I'm from the fairy dimension of Snow and Winter realm... Uhhhmmm... Omew I was wondering what realm are you from cause I know you are fairy..." Luna answered then after she asked me a question... "Well I'm from the Night and Moon realm... and not to be so proud but I'm the prince..." I answered her question and boast for a little..."Ohhh...I see well not to be so proud also but I'm also a princess..." And a long silent occurred...

   After the long deafening silence I finally spoke "Onew since were both royalties I think were perfect for each other..." Well I'm now very embarrassed with what I said..."ERRRM.." that was all he commented and now I feel like explaining..."Well you see Onew it's not really that I would just like you to pretend as my fiancee because my parent's want me to marry someone whom I don't know and well he's on your realm also but I am so worried but now that I met you and now that I know that you are a prince... well you could at least help me right???" and there is it nothing but the truth..."In that case I am willing to help but what is the plan???" right plan... "Oh yeah right a plan" I was thinking for a bit then the MISSION pop-up in my mind... Maybe they are the mission for us but it can't be how can a mission be so easy but yes maybe they are because I have a prince here and all we need to find are all prince's of different dimensions... "Well Onew since we are talking about plans I think we should go get the others for suggestions..." I said then smiled..."Great... we should at least ask them... Kaja??"

END of POV

Jongtoria's POV

  "Hey jong I think we should now go back to them..." I said to Jonghyun trying to get some response... "Well yes I actually thought we need to go back since I'm now HUNGRY..." he looked at his empty stomach then (GRAWL)..."Now I really think we should feed the Monster it might eat you...HAHAHAHA" I laughed at him causing him to pout but sad to say It's not as cute as mine... Together we head to where we left Sulli and Minho together and to find that the eight of us came in together in a perfect timing...I suppose that Krystal and Taemin are not in good condition because when we arrived we found Krystal crying and Taemin who is trying to catch up but the two... No not just the two but the eight of froze to the sight of Sulli embracing Minho tightly and joyfully like there something between the two of them like they are LOVERS......

END of POV

 

Hey guys I know your all disappointed to me that I might dump this story again but to tell you the truth I didn't it's just that our PC broke and I'm not able to write the fic but luckily tonight I did because I'm at my cousins house....What do you think happened to the two of them are they now a couple or just a typical friendly hug and what do think will happened to Taestal and Lunew???

Stay tuned.... I promise to update when I can and if ever I can use the mobile one I will... 

SARANGHE!!!! <3