In Love with Idol

an Idol's Love

Hii,,I'm back

thanks for waiting,,

so here's the new chapter with the help from 1000love

ENJOY!!


 

Jaejoong slowly opened his eyes. His eyes are blinking trying to adapt with the sun lights that hit his beautiful face. His hand roaming to the side of his bed, searching for his ringing phone. In a while, his round eyes found the phone that is right on the small table near his bed. Jaejoong move his body around, trying to grab it, but something on his stomach is holding him back. Confusingly, Jaejoong stared at his stomach.

‘Hands?’ Jaejoong confusedly stared at the muscular hand that lingered around his slim wait. Jaejoong turn his head around, staring at the handsome namja sleeping right beside him. Smile slips out from his red cherry lips together with pink blushes on his smooth cheeks.

Jaejoong is staring at his sleeping boyfriend. He thinks that Yunho’s sleeping face is cutie. With a slight-opened mouth, Yunho’s face looks like a little kid. Jaejoong can’t stop smiling.

Jaejoong’s phone ring for the second time. Distracting his attention from Yunho’s face. Jaejoong push away Yunho’s hand so he can move to reach his phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jaejoong answered his phone without bother looking at the name that shows on his phone’s screen.

“JOONGIIIIEEEEE HYYUUUUUUUNNGG!!!!!!!!” the high-pitched voice similar to dolphin suddenly filled every corner of Yunho’s room, successfully waking up the owner from his beautiful dream. Yunho sit on his bed, circulating his view around his room, searching for the source of the thunderous voice he heard.

Actually, Jaejoong feels shocked too with the super high-pitched owned by his only brother, but looking at Yunho’s clueless expression after waking up because of shocked, makes Jaejoong try hard to hold back his laughter.

“What what? Who? Why?” Yunho keeps on rumbling while looking around, left and right.

Jaejoong can’t hold back any longer looking at the shocking Yunho. He pity his boyfriend, his sleep was distracted. Jaejoong grab Yunho’s hand and softly it.

“Gwencana Yun. It’s Junsu.” Jaejoong smiles and stare at Yunho, meanwhile the other guy is also staring at him confusingly.

“Junsu?” Yunho still can’t process Jaejoong’s words.

“Junsu, my brother, he called.” Jaejoong tap the pillow beside him, signaling Yunho to lay his body. Yunho obeyed, he put his hand around Jaejoong’s slim waist and buried his face on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Suie,” Jaejoong said back after ignoring his phone call. Yunho cue Jaejoong to put the phone on loudspeaker mode.

“Hyung!! Hyung, where were you? Why you didn’t call me if you’re not coming home?” Junsu is mad enough with the fact that his hyung didn’t give him any call last night, and he is getting more mad when his call is being ignored because of his hyung’s boyfriend.

“Mian Suie-yah.” Jaejoong sighed. Jaejoong didn’t plan to sleep over last night, and he forgot to tell to his talkative brother.

“Hyung, how can you? How dare you make me worried!” When Junsu is grumbling, it’ll sure take a long time.

“Don’t be so excessive, Kim Junsu. It’s clear that Changmin called you last night.” This time, the answer comes from the idol. Yunho is irritated that Junsu disturbed his sleep.

“Yes, but that pole guy isn’t my hyung’s manager. And Joongie hyung is the one who supposed to tell me, not others.” Junsu said not wanting to lose.

“The thing is you know where were your hyung and with who. Don’t be so worried. Joongie with me.” Yunho is getting mad.

“It’s because I know Joongie hyung is with you, I’m more worried. Say!! What did you do to my hyung last night?” Junsu shouted.

“We were just talking, Suie-yah. There are things we need to discuss.” Jaejoong answered.

“Really? Then why are you sleeping together?”  Junsu’s question make Jaejoong realize what his brother means.

“Suie, don’t think about weird thing. We were talking last night, and then we fell asleep.” Jaejoong answered hurriedly.

“Really?” Junsu asked him back, feeling doubt.

“Kim Junsu are you doubting your brother right now?” Jaejoong is getting annoyed.

“I believe you, Joongie hyung, but I don’t believe that erted bear beside you.” Junsu frontally said

“Kim Junsu, you’re getting ert too, like that person. For your information, we sleep with our clothes. It’s not what you think inside of your erted mind.” Yunho replied frontally too. Jaejoong hurriedly pull the blanket, covering his face that is reddening. For God’s sake his boyfriend and brother are now discussing about “that”.

“Aiisshh you’re embarrassing your own brother, stupid Junsu!” Yunho can’t hold back his smile looking at Jaejoong’s expression.

“Ya! Kim Junsu! Stop disturbing me and Joongie’s morning. Or I won’t keep my mouth shout about you and that creature..” Yunho hasn’t completed his sentence yet.

“Alright I won’t disturb you anymore. So shut up you erted bear!” Junsu shouted before he decided to decline his call. Yunho smiles full of victory. Jaejoong peep from the blanket.

“Why baby? You wanna do things like what your brother thought?” Yunho smile naughtily and Jaejoong cover his face again with the blanket.

“erted bear!!” Jaejoong shouts behind the blanket. Yunho laugh loudly, Jaejoong uncovered himself but Yunho still can’t stop laughing.

“Can you stop laughing? You’re annoying!” Jaejoong pouted, he feels annoyed. Jaejoong get up from the bed, but Yunho grab him fast into his embrace.

“Teasing you is fun. Your shy face is also cute, baby.” Yunho softly kiss the tip of Jaejoong’s head.

“Evil!” Jaejoong softly hit Yunho’s chest. Happy, that’s what Yunho feels at the moment, he can’t take off his smile that plastered on his face. He pulls Jaejoong’s body closer to his own.

“Mianhe baby.” Yunho bury his face on the crook of Jaejoong’s neck, trying to inhale the scent of Jaejoong’s body in the morning.

“Yun..”

“Hem..”

“It’s time to wake up; you have a schedule this morning, right?” Jaejoong loosen up their hug.

“Tell Changmin to cancel, I’m lazy.” Yunho bury his face again.

“I need to go to work, Yunho-yah.” Jaejoong tried to push Yunho’s body away.

“Just skip it, baby. I still want to be with you.” Yunho sweetly said.

BRAAKK

As Jaejoong wanted to answer Yunho’s statement, it’s also when the room’s door is widely open. A figure of a middle-aged man is on the front of Yunho’s room.

“So this is what you always do and don’t have the time to answer my phone call?” The old man snapped. Yunho and Jaejoong are awake from their bed.

“Can you not enter someone elses house casually? You’re disturbing.” Yunho sit on the edge of his bed, glaring at the old man.

“I have the right to enter my son’s home anytime I want.” Yunho’s dad flatly answered.

“Clean yourself, I’m waiting on the living room. Now! Don’t waste my time.” Yunho’s dad said angrily while passing by.

“Sorry baby. That old man always does things he wants.” Yunho force himself to smile and Jaejoong nodded, he is too shocked. 

****

 

“A glass of coffee won’t change my perception on you, young man.” Mr.Jung said while glaring at Jaejoong. Jaejoong lowered his head down.

“No one’s asking you about my lover, Mr. Jung.” Yunho replied annoyingly. Yunho grab Jaejoong’s hand and hold it tight.

“Please be polite, Yunho. I am your dad.” Mr.Jung stared at Yunho.

“Oh really? I don’t even remember I have a dad.” Yunho replied his dad’s stares.

“Stop being childish, Yunho!” Mr.Jung sounded tired.

“I’ll do that if you stop disturbing my life.” Yunho squeeze Jaejoong’s hand, trying to find strengths to control himself.

“Please, I don’t want to ruin my morning. You better leave.” Yunho pull Jaejoong’s hand, wanted to leave to their room.

“I haven’t finished discussing Jung Yunho. Sit down!” Mr.Jung said firmly.

“I told you that I don’t want to talk to you.” Yunho said firmly too.

“Shut up! And sit down!” Mr.Jung shouted.

“Oh, come on Mr. Jung. Stop acting like you actually care about my life. Wasn’t it you who always told me that I only bring bad luck to you?” Yunho replied in a high notes. Yunho is fed up with everything. His anger that has been holding back very well almost burst, but a slap from his father make him silent. A squeals from Jaejoong makes Yunho realize that he need to control his emotion again.

“Wae? You dislike it? I remind you of the bad lucks you received?” Yunho flatly said, his gaze looks hurt.

“Show your respect! I’m YOUR DAD!” Mr.Jung emphasizes.

“You think a slap will bring back my respect? You’re wrong Mr.Jung. You made it even worst.” Yunho stand up and leave his dad that is silenced because of his words.

“Jung Yunho, I’m not done talking!” Mr.jung keeps calling on Yunho while the guy is already inside of his room. Yunho doesn’t look back, his feet keep on walking forward to his room and he slammed his door.

“YA JUNG YUN…” Mr.Jung wanted to scream but a hand hold his arm.

“I beg you to let Yunho calm down first. It’s useless having a fight with him now.” Jaejoong beg to Mr.Jung.

“You’re Kim Jaejoong, right?” Mr.Jung turned his body around, facing at Jaejoong.

“Nde. I’m Kim Jaejoong.”

“Didn’t you get what you want already? Why are you still here?” Mr.Jung said angrily. Jaejoong doesn’t get what Mr.Jung originally means.

“Sorry, what do you mean?”

“You and Yunho contract. I knew it all.” Jaejoong is shocked hearing at Mr.Jung words.

“That…” Jaejoong feels confused he doesn’t know what to explain. In one hand, he doesn’t think about the contract any longer. At least, Jaejoong’s feelings to Yunho are sincere, not because of the contract. But Jaejoong is still confused with Yunho. Yunho still hasn’t confessed to him yet although he did a lot for Jaejoong.

“If you’re just playing with Yunho, you better leave him now!” Mr.Jung firmly said before leaving Yunho’s apartment. Jaejoong closed his eyes and take a really deep breath.

“I’m not playing him. I love him.” Jaejoong open his eyes; looking at Yunho’s dad, making the old man stops his steps and reply Jaejoong’s gazes.

“Please don’t ask me to leave Yunho. I can’t do that.” Jaejoong stated.

“Whatever. Do whatever you want but I won’t forgive you if you play with my son’s heart. Remember that!” With that, Mr.Jung leave Yunho’s apartment.

***

 

Jaejoong slowly open Yunho’s room door. Yunho is sitting on the edge of his bed, he clench both of his hands on his thighs with his head lowered down. Jaejoong walk to Yunho, putting his hands on Yunho’s shoulder, making Yunho raised his head, staring at Jaejoong that is smiling softly. With just one pull, Jaejoong is now in Yunho’s embrace. Jaejoong replied his hug, soothing Yunho’s back, wanted to calm him.

No one knows how long they have hugged, until Jaejoong pull himself a little bit from Yunho. Jaejoong’s soft hand caresses Yunho’s cheek that was slapped before by his own father. 

“Appo?” Jaejoong asked softly, his eyes are looking at Yunho’s cheek that is still red because of the slap.

“Umm..” Yunho stares at Jaejoong, looking so dejected. Without saying anything, Jaejoong kiss Yunho’s cheek. Jaejoong glued his red cherry lips on Yunho’s cheek for a quiet long time.

“Better?” Jaejoong smile; looking at Yunho that is shock by Jaejoong’s action.

“Pabo!” Jaejoong chuckled while he is staring at Yunho’s clueless face, then he hug Yunho again.

****

 

Jaejoong is sitting on his office. His work was done few minutes ago, but Jaejoong doesn’t want to go home yet. Jaejoong laid his head on the chair’s pillow that is quiet soft. He closes his eyes. He hasn’t met his lover for few days. Yunho’s packed schedule and Jaejoong’s job that is always a lot makes it difficult for both of them to have time together.

Jaejoong sighs. His heart is missing his lover.

‘Does Yunho miss me too?’ suddenly a thought passed through Jaejoong’s mind.

‘Do you love me too, Jung Yunho?’ worries whack Jaejoong’s heart again. No matter how sweet Yunho’s treatment for him, Jaejoong still wants a certainty about their relationship. And what Jaejoong need from Yunho are just three words. Three words that can make him brave enough to vow to be by Yunho sides.

‘I love you, Yunho-yah.’ Jaejoong sigh.

“Is it really hard to take care of the company that Kim Jaejoong’s sighs are countless?” Jaejoong looked around, staring at the guy that is leaning back against the door.

“Chunnie? How long have you been standing there?” Jaejoong smile; giving a cue for Yoochun to sit.

“Long enough that I can count how many times you sigh, hyung.” Yoochun smile.

“You have a problem?” Yoochun asked.

“I’m just confused.” Jaejoong answered faintly.

“Is it about Yunho hyung?” Yoochun hit the right spot. Jaejoong replied him with a nod.

“He has yet to tell you that he’s in love with you?” Yoochun looks like a fortune teller.

“Does he?” Jaejoong laid his head on his office’s table.

“Do you doubt him?” Yoochun smile.

“I don’t know, Chunnie-yah.” Jaejoong whines

“I know you know the truth.” Yoochun said coolly

 “I need a certainty, Chun.” Jaejoong stares at Yoochun

“You sound like a woman, hyung.” Yoochun grin. Jaejoong take a pen on his table, throw it at Yoochun and successfully hit Yoochun’s wide forehead.

“Hyung!! Why all of you like to torture my forehead?” Yoochun pouted while he careses his tortured forehead.

“If you’re here just to insult me, you better leave, wide forehead!” Jaejoong pouted too.

“Aiisssh, I’m here because of Junsu. He told me to pick you up, Jae-hyung, because apparently your car was taken away by him.” Yoochun is still mumbling about his sore forehead.

“I can take a cab. You don’t need to be bothered.”

“But Junsu is waiting you at the concert venue. You don’t want to watch Yunho hyung’s concert?” Yoochun’s question is leaving Jaejoong dumbfounded.

“His concert is starting now?” Jaejoong is confused.

“Not literally now. It’s in a half hour.” Yoochun answered casually while he is looking at his watch.

“Damn, I forgot. Let’s go now before Yunho go berserk.” Jaejoong directly snatch Yoochun’s hand away.

****

After arriving at the concert’s venue, Jaejoong runs to the backstage. Lucky that Yunho once announced about who Jaejoong is, so it’s easy for him to go through the guards on the backstage door. Yunho hugs Jaejoong when the beautiful namja appears.

“I thought you’re not coming.” Yunho pouted without releasing his embrace.

“Mianhe, I’m a bit late.” Jaejoong reply Yunho’s embrace.

“It’s okay, as long as you come.” Yunho kiss Jaejoong’s forehead.

 “Yunho-ssi, stand by! 5 minutes left.” A staff gives notice to Yunho.

“Okay.” Yunho answered excitedly.

“I’m going baby, I told Changmin to give you a sit right in the front to make it closer to me.” Yunho told Jaejoong. After a step ahead leaving Jaejoong, Yunho turned around. With his one arm lingering around the slim waist of Jaejoong’s, Yunho pull himself closer to Jaejoong body and kiss the red cherry lip owned by his lover.

“That’s for my spirits.” Yunho naughtily laughed before he gets ready to go to the stage.

“Awww, so sweet.” Changmin said and it successfully made Jaejoong’s face getting red, embarrassed. Some of the staffs who saw the scene are also smiling.

“you know, Jae-hyung? He almost cancels his own concert because you haven’t come yet.” Changmin put his hand around Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Mianhe.” Jaejoong lowered his head. Changmin is only smiling, and then he pushes Jaejoong to go to his seat that was reserved only for him. Without realizing a pair of eyes that is staring at him full of hate.

***

“Yooo! Yunho-hyung… You are excited, I see.” Yoochun greeted Yunho that is now on the backstage. The first session of his concert was done, he has few minutes left to rest before he can continue the second and third sessions.

“Of course he is, Joongie hyung is here.” Junsu said grumpily.

“Hei duckbutt.. I think that you now hate Yunho hyung. You’re his fan right?” Changmin asked.

“I WAS. Now, I hate him.” Junsu folded his hands on the chest.

“Suiie, don’t be like that.” Jaejoong tried to calm his brother.

“Suie-yah, why are you feeling so annoyed with Yunho hyung?” Yoochun asked

“The erted bear always burdens Joongie hyung. He even made him cry. I don’t like him.” Jaejoong tell Junsu mostly about everything, because the kid is forcing Jaejoong to. Knowing the truth makes Junsu hate Yunho. He actually hates people that make his hyung sad and cry. Junsu once stop himself from talking to his parents when he saw Jaejoong cried because of his parent’s behavior. It took weeks for Jaejoong to persuade Junsu to stop hating on their parent.

“Mianhe Junsu-yah. I won’t do that again. I also hate it when I see Jaejoongie cry.” Yunho softly said to Junsu. Jaejoong wanted to move closer to Yunho but Junsu hold him back. He is sometimes a little bit overprotective over his brother and it is bothering too. But Jaejoong is just smiling back at him. Jaejoong knows that his brother love him.

“Ahhh forehead hyung, let’s drag this ex-fan of Yunho out from here. He is just -blocking.” Changmin directly pull Junsu away when Yunho is staring at him with the ‘help-me-Changmin-ah’ look. Junsu go berserk. But since Changmin is clamping on his right arm and Yoochun on the left, Junsu can do nothing; though he is still shouting angrily at Yunho.

Yunho lied himself on the sofa; using Jaejoong thighs as the pillow.

“Mianhe Yunho-yah. Junsu is a bit childish sometimes.” Jaejoong caress Yunho’s head.

“I understand, he just wants to take care of you because so do I.” Yunho smile with his eyes closed; enjoying the caressing of Jaejoong.

***

 

Break for the second session is not as long as the first one. Yunho need to change his costume for the next session, and he has no chance to meet his lover.

“Suie, hyung will go to the toilet, okay.” Jaejoong said to his brother. They sit on the VVIP seats that were reserved by Changmin.

“Need me to accompany you?” Junsu suggested.

“Nah. You stay here with Yoochun.” Jaejoong is walking towards the bathroom without realizing about someone that is following him behind.

“You are really shameless.” Someone waited Jaejoong in front of the toilet’s door. Jaejoong that’s just get out from the toilet is staring at the woman before him confusedly.

“Go Ahra-ssi?”

“I’m sick of you; searching attention in front of Yunho oppa.” Go Ahra has a disgusting expression plastered on his face.

“Isn’t it supposed to be my line? The one that’s in a relationship with Yunho is me, not you.” Jaejoong said firmly.

“You stole him from me, you low guy!” Ahra shouted.

“Ya ya ya, whatever you say. I’m tired debating with you.” Jaejoong rolled his eyes and leave Ahra. But Ahra hold his hand and push Jaejoong against the wall.

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT CRAZY YEOJA?” Junsu shouted when he finally come to see his brother.

“Who are you? Stop meddling in our business!” Ahra hissed.

“You need to leave from here crazy yeoja.” Junsu pull Ahra away so she can’t touch Jaejoong.

“Hyung gwencana? Does that crazy yeoja hurt you?” Junsu asked Jaejoong, and Jaejoong is just shooking his head.

“Stop it Suie, don’t bother her, she’s not worth it.” Jaejoong push Junsu further away from Ahra.

“But this crazy yeoja need a lesson hyung, so she can disappear.” Junsu stare at Ahra with a gaze that is ready to kill.

“Cih, Do everyone around you is as low as you Kim Jaejoong?” Ahra said sarcastically.

“You are the low one, crazy yeoja.” Junsu replied her.

“How dare you talk bad about me!” Ahra shouted.

“I’m not. I know all of your bad intentions.” Junsu said calmly.

“What do you mean?” Ahra look angry.

“You think you can cover up all of your bad behavior? Come on, your acting isn’t that great, or can I say, worst. But the weird thing is you can get the role, even the leading role. Everyone will surely know what you did. Or you want to tell me how many guy you served just to get those roles?” Junsu stare at Ahra that looked so shocked with the things he said.

“Don’t just carelessly talk anything you want!” Ahra sounded weak although she is trying to be angry.

“I don’t talk carelessly. I have evidence.” Junsu said coolly.

“You are lying!” Ahra hissed.

“Oh you wanted me to ask to one of the guy? That’s easy because I know one of them very well.” Junsu is fiddling his phone.

“Don’t you dare spreading it!” Ahra threatened, actually the yeoja is scared. Junsu smirks, he walk closer to Ahra, with one hand, he lift Ahra’s chin, making the woman lifted her head.

“Get lost from Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung’s life! If you dare to show your ugly face in front of us once again, I will make sure you lose your fans. Oh don’t forget about the terrors you will get from Yunho hyung’s fans. We will give you the most awesome ones. Remember that!!” Junsu loosen his grip on Ahra’s chin by throwing it to her left. Ahra staggered from her position. The yeoja is scared.

“Hyung doesn’t even know that you knew what Ahra did.” Jaejoong said while Junsu is pulling him away.

“I don’t have any proof. I don’t even know what that crazy yeoja had done. Not even worth it.” Junsu coolly answered.

“So what were you saying to her?” Jaejoong stared at him confusingly.

“I made up things and it turned out he really did that. Crazy yeoja, indeed.” Junsu grin.

***

 

Jaesu is now enjoying the concert from their VVIP seats. Both of them look happy. Shouting together with Yuho fans. Junsu doesn’t even remember that a while ago he hated on Yunho.

Yunho is standing on the stage, catching up his breath after the intense dance he did.

“Are you having fun today?” Yunho asked to all the fans that attended his concert.

“Next song is a special one. If this person doesn’t come into my life, I won’t be here singing this song for him.” Yunho said with a smile on his face. The fans are also shouting excitedly.

“Ahh you must know about who I mean. Right. This song is for my lovely boyfriend, Jaejoongie. Saranghae do dwel gayo.” Yunho smile softly, he stares at Jaejoong who is biting on his lower lip, embarrassed.

The door is opening and you come in
I knew at first sight that you were mine
Your face shone as you came toward me
You are so beautiful you can make me go blind

I don't know why, but it's not strange
Yet my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
Can I love you from today?
It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give only good things to you

 

 Yunho walk towards the VVIP seats. One of the dancer hand him a bouquet of rose. Yunho accept it, he keeps on walking with his eyes straight to one point. His beautiful lover. The audience is shouting; feeling fascinated.

I don't know why, but it's not strange
Yet my heart is fluttering
You took all of my heart

Yunho bend on his knees, handing the flower to Jaejoong. Jaejoong accept it with blushes on his face. Yunho stand up and reached out his hands for Jaejoong to hold onto.

I put up with a lot of goodbyes and lots of tears
So it's a little late, but I think I've finally met the one
Can I love this person that's sitting in front of me?
I'll confess to you with my beating heart

I want to tell you carefully
I want to be brave
can I love you from today?

Yunho lead Jaejoong to the center of the stage. He is still holding on to his lover’s hand.

It's the first time
I don't want to lose this obvious feeling
I think love is going to come
I'll give only good things to you

Yunho turned his body so he can face Jaejoong. He let go of his hand for a whole and lifted up his lover’s face that was lowered because of embarrassed. Yunho stare straight into Jaejoong eyes.

Can I love you?

(Yurisangja – Saranghae do dwel ga yo / Can I love you)

 

Audience cheered on them, clapping their hands too.

“Yeorobun, please keep quiet for a while. There’s something I want to say to my beautiful lover.”

Suddenly the cheering is stop although it’s not really stopped.

“Kim Jaejoong, mianhe, for all this time you must be waiting for me to say these. That’s why I’m bringing you here, so all of the people here can be our witness that I never lie about my feelings.” Yunho smile softly. He put his lips closer to Jaejoong ear.

“Kim Jaejoong, I love you.” Yunho whispered. Jaejoong bite his lower lip, looking at Yunho disbelief.

“Why baby? You don’t believe me? Okay, I’ll say it again, until all of them can hear.” Yunho step back from Jaejoong. He positioned the microphone a little bit far from his lips.

“KIM JAEJOONG SARANGHANDA!!!” Yunho shouted like a rocker. The audience is now cheering on them, again. Jaejoong is standing still in his position.

“SARANGHAEYO KIM JAEJOONG!!!” Yunho shouted again. His eyes are not moving from the beautiful face of his lover. A tear escaped from Jaejoong big eyes, before he can bury his face on Yunho’s chest. Right in the same time, Yunho hug him back. Cheering coming from the audience is now uncontrollable. Applauses can be heard from every angle of the concert’s venue.

Jaejoong poured all of his worries and confused feeling on Yunho chest. Not caring about how his tears wet Yunho costume. His happiness right now is too much, making everything inside his heart exploded into tears.

Yunho brings the small figure that is shaking into his embrace. Happiness that is now filling Jaejoong’s chest is as much as how Yunho feels his heart too; where it is usually empty.

“I love you Jaejoongie. Saranghae.” Yunho whispered those words into his lover ear. Jaejoong lift up his face from Yunho’s chest, staring at the almond eyes owned by the handsome namja in front of him.

“Na do. Saranghaeyo Jung Yunho.” The answer is enough for Yunho to close the gap between both of them; he pressed his lips to the sweetest red cherry lips in his life.

Fin

 


 

feel free to comment and subscribe and also upvote

thank you so much for reading my story until its end

see you in others story

^.^v