An Idol's Problems

an Idol's Love

Annyooongggggggg

It's been a very long time I'm not updating

I'm so sorry

so here's the new chapter with the help from 1000love

ENJOY!!


 

Yunho leaned his body against the practice room’s wall. He is panting so hard after an hour of practicing for his next show. After gulping his orange juice, he seated himself on the floor with his body still leaning on the wall behind. Today is exactly two weeks after the scene where Yunho kissed Jaejoong at the hotel that night. They haven’t met yet, not even once. Yunho sighs before closing his eyes. Retracing.

Flashback

Jaejoong cried in Yunho’s embrace, no one knows how long has it been. When Jaejoong can successfully stop his tears, the sky has turned quiet. The fireworks that Yunho prepared is no longer there. Jaejoong dwell in Yunho’s embrace, catching his breath after crying so hard. Yunho is still there, Jaejoong’s back. Hoping that his little effort will cool down the beautiful namja that cried in his embrace.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong finally let out a really soft voice.

“Yes, baby?” Yunho hasn’t release him yet.

“I wanna go home.” Jaejoong let himself go off of Yunho.

Yunho didn’t let out any words after that, even when they finally reached in front of Jaejoong’s house. Yunho just kissed the tip of Jaejoong’s head, before Jaejoong enter his house.

           ***

 

“Hyung… You’re still here?” Changming just came and directly sit beside Yunho. He snatched the bottle of orange juice that Yunho hold, then gulp it all without anything left.

“Hyung.. Gwencana?” Changmin stare weirdly at Yunho. Usually, when Changmin snatch away his juice, he will take it back before he hit Changmin’s head with the bottle. Today is different; he is not doing that.

“Hyung.. Are you alright?” Changmin continuously wave his hands in front of Yunho’s face.

“Hah? Eh? You’ve been here all the time?” Yunho realized that he has been sinking in his own thoughts.

“What’s happening hyung? You’re not focus today and look so dull. This is not the Jung Yunho I know.” Changmin asked worriedly.  No matter how ignorant his dongsaeng is, Changmin is still the manager that concerns about his artist’s condition.

“There is still no news from Jaejoong?” Yunho is not the type where he can share his problems, but for this, Changmin is the only one that Yunho can rely on.

“Why are you still waiting hyung? Why don’t you contact him first?” Changmin doesn’t fully understand the problems but seeing Jaejoong’s swollen face after crying that night, he knew that something’s not right.

“Changmin-ah, is it that hard to stay by my side?” Yunho sigh,

“We’ve discussed this before hyung. Why did you ask the same question?” Changmin sighs too. He tried so hard in the past to turn Yunho into a more optimist guy, after all the things his dad did to him. But now, Changmin gets a pessimistic hyung, again.

“I must be lying if I don’t understand why Jaejoong cried that night. I forced him to stay. Without even bother to ask him whether he’s ready or not.” Yunho bend his legs and bury his face on the knees.

“Hyung, you really love Jae-hyung?” Changmin said, not sure whether it’s a question or statement. Changmin wanted to ask, but he himself knows that the sentence is true.

“I don’t know. I’ve never feel like this before but Jaejoong.” Yunho sigh for the nth time. He stares at Changmin with the really-needs-help gaze.

“Don’t ask me. You know that in my life I’ve only make love to foods. How the hell I know this kind of things.” Changmin stands up.

“YAH!! Shim Changmin!! At least help!!!” Yunho sullenly looked at his dongsaeng.

“If you mean by calling that beautiful namja, I won’t do it. I won’t. Hyung, why you act like you’ve never been in a relationship? Please take care of your own problems. You are the one who started it, anyways.” Changmin stepped away, leaving the frustrated Yunho. But after few steps, he turns back and look at Yunho from the door behind.

“Hyung, this one too. Take care of it. FIGHTING!!” Changmin hurriedly run away. Yunho is staring at Changmin’s back, confusedly. Not too long after that, all his confusion has been answered.

“Oppaaaaaaaaa…” the noisy and frisky voice has now filled the air around Yunho. With reflex, he covers his ears. After ignoring her for weeks, why must she come back?

“Oppa, bogoshipoooo….” Go Ahra, the flirtatious creature that Yunho really hate, clinging childishly on Yunho’s arms.

“Why are you coming back?” Yunho asked her frustratingly.

“Oppa must be missing me, right? We didn’t meet for weeks. Blame Soo Man Ajusshi for giving me works out of country. It made us hard to meet each other.” Ahra pouted.

“I should have thanked him instead.” Yunho said flatly.

“Ah.. don’t think about it anymore. The important thing is now we’re together again. I miss you oppaaaa….” Ahra is still clinging not even caring Yunho’s face that is ready to puke anytime soon.

“Ahra-yah, I’m not sure; it’s you who has memory loss or just plainly stupid. But I’m dating someone already and that’s not you.” Yunho forcefully release Ahra hands that stick on him like parasites.

 “So what if oppa has a date already? That person is not here. You are mine, now.” Ahra is a total ignorant. The flirtatious yeoja even tried to hug Yunho.

“Ahra-yah, stop dreaming. I don’t like your presence here.” Yunho push Ahra away from him. The sound of the knocking door distracts them before she can press her body against Yunho. A beautiful namja that filled every corner of Yunho’s mind for the past 2 weeks, peek his head out behinds the door.

“Yunho…” His greetings suddenly stop when he see Yunho stands not too far from the annoying yeoja that always disturb Yunho. A glimpse of jealousy hung inside the beautiful namja’s heart. His smile disappeared from his red cherry lips.

“KIM JAEJOONG!!!” Yunho shouted vigorously and hurriedly pulling Jaejoong into a hug, before the namja move from his spot. Yunho can see the changes on his face, the guy that he misses a lot.

“I miss you baby, I miss you so much.” Yunho tighten his hug.

“Yunho-ya… it’s stuffy…” Jaejoong can hardly breathe because Yunho’s hug is too tight.

“Oh I’m sorry baby, I miss you soooooo much.” Yunho release his embrace and pinch Jaejoong’s cheeks.

“It hurts pabo!” Jaejoong pouted.

“Hehe, it’s because you’re cute, or you want me to kiss you instead?” Yunho bring his lips closer to Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong acted fast and cover Yunho lips with his both palms and push Yunho face further.

“ert!” Yunho laugh when he sees Jaejoong face sullen.

“Oppa…” Uppss, it seems like Yunho forget about the annoying girl that is standing, stunned at Yunjae’s intimacy.

“Ahra, you’re still here? Oh, you still don’t know about my beautiful boyfriend, right. Ahra, this is my beloved Jaejoong. Jaejoong, this is Ahra, the disturber.” Relaxingly, Yunho introduce both of them. Not knowing about the red color that painted both faces. Jaejoong is shy because of being told as pretty; meanwhile Ahra is angry because she was called as a disturber, also with the presence of Jaejoong that make her more sick. The yeoja is getting furious when she sees Yunho’s hands hanging around the beautiful namja’s slim waist.

“You guys still have something to discuss? I’ll just wait outside.” Jaejoong who feels disturbed by Ahra thinks that it will better for him to wait outside. Ahra stares at Jaejoong also make him uncomfortable. Even after minutes knowing her, he doesn’t like the woman who stands before him. A flatterer and arrogant. Jaejoong hates it.

“Hum, I don’t have business with her, baby. Let’s just go. I’m hungry.” Yunho is still hugging Jaejoong’s body, moving him away from the room, ignoring the woman who keeps screaming his name out.

 

“Gomawo Jaejoong-ah. You help me to stay away from the annoying yeoja.” Yunho sit on the sofa in his private dressing room. His hand is signaling Jaejoong to sit right beside him.

“I thought you were being intimate with her in the office.” Jaejoong pouted when he sits himself away from Yunho.

“Wae? Jealous?” Yunho grin teasingly while he is moving himself near to Jaejoong.

“Dream on!” Jaejoong folded his hands.

“Come on Jaejoongie, just say that you’re jealous.” Yunho is getting more excited to tease Jaejoong, his finger nonstop poking Jaejoong’s bloated cheek that show of his annoyance.

“Stop being silly! You’re so annoying!” Jaejoong sullen. His lips pouted annoyingly. Jung Yunho tried so hard to control himself not to attack the tempting red cherry lips.

“Aigooo, my baby is so cute when he’s jealous.” Yunho pinch the tip of Jaejoong’s nose. Jaejoong reflex slap Yunho hands away. Throwing a really killing gaze to the idol.

“Alright, alright, I won’t tease you anymore. Why are you here? I thought you already forget that I’m your boyfriend?” Yunho folded his hands, staring at Jaejoong’s face with one raised eyebrow.

“Mianhe. I’ve been busy these 2 weeks, project with Fukutaro-san spend most of my time.” Jaejoong stare back at Yunho, pleading.

“Ya Ya Ya. I know that Kim Jaejoong always concern about his company rather than his own boyfriend.” Yunho looked away. Actually he is just acting to be angry, while the fact he is really happy, Jaejoong doesn’t hate him. Remembering the last time they met, Yunho made him cried.

“Mianhe, Yunho-yah. I didn’t mean to ignore you. It’s just that the company really need me.” Jaejoong pull the tip of Yunho’s shirt.

“Aiisshh, company is always important, right. Ah, no, it’s me that is not important enough.” This is not fully acting, deep inside; Yunho assume that Jaejoong doesn’t think him as important. Thinking about one of the reasons why Jaejoong accepted him was also the company. There’s a little bit of hurt when Yunho remember that.

“Hei, hei, hei, don’t sulk please. Here I am now for you. I’m planning to accompany you the whole day.” Jaejoong pull Yunho’s body, making the handsome idol staring at him.

“You will really do that?” Yunho asked, not believing that today he got a jackpot. Getting accompanied by a beautiful and cute namja in front of him. Jaejoong nodded. His face looks like a hyperactive little kid.

“Okay, so don’t sulk anymore.” Yunho tried so hard to hide his excitement.

“You should smile if you’re cool now.” Jaejoong pull Yunho’s hand. Making his face centimeters away from Yunho’s. A cute smile plastered on Jaejoong’s face. He originally plans to make Yunho copy his smile. Instead, Yunho erted brain is now thinking about how close their face is. Yunho eyes are staring intensely at the red cherry lips owned by Jaejoong. After few seconds, Jaejoong realized that his position was too near to Yunho, added with the intense gaze from Yunho at his lips. Jaejoong pull himself away from Yunho, but with a fast speed, he can grab Jaejoong’s body.

“Ehmm, Yunho…” Jaejoong try to get Yunho consciousness back, but he didn’t get any respond. Yunho caress Jaejoong’s cheek. Then his finger is rubbing Jaejoong red cherry lips.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong warn him. He bites his lower lip. His eyes are staring at Yunho with confusion, making Yunho realize. Yunho keep his distance and averted his gaze away from Jaejoong.

“Mian.” Yunho said softly. The situation is now awkward.

“Hemm,,” Jaejoong lowered his head.

“Let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” When Yunho stand from his seat, Jaejoong is fast and he hold Yunho back.

“I bring you lunch. I purposely cook for you.” Jaejoong shove the lunch he brings.

“Wooaahhh, you cook a lot and it’s just for me?” Yunho astonishingly stare at the package that Jaejoong bring.

“Yes, Changmin said that your schedule today is really tiring, and I don’t know what your favorite is so I cook what I stored in the fridge.” Jaejoong bit his lower lips, cute.

“I don’t have favorite food. I love it all. Moreover, you’re the one to cook.” Yunho said sincerely. Jaejoong cheeks are now turning red and he again lowered his head.

“Eh wait, so it means that you called Changmin?” Yunho asked.

“Err,, actually I plan to, but he called me first.” Jaejoong look at Yunho.

“Aiisshh, that kid. Always like to pretend.” Yunho smile, Jaejoong look at him confusingly. Not knowing what Yunho really means. Yunho see the confusing expression on Jaejoong’s face, so he ruffled his hair without explaining his words.

“Now eat. I’m really hungry.” Yunho is so excited when he opens the lunch that was brought in.

“How many days you didn’t eat?” Jaejoong feels amazed with the way Yunho eat; he looks like a starving bear.

“Don’t remember it. It’s because you didn’t call me those 2 weeks, I have no appetite.” Yunho coolly answered. His mouth is full, munching and swallowing the food that feels so delicious in his tongue.

“Mianhe.” Jaejoong lowered his head, feeling guilty.

“Gwencana, this food is enough to reduce my anger to you.” Yunho keeps on munching the food aggressively. His face is similar to a kid who gets his favorite toy. Happy and too cute. Unknowingly, Jaejoong smile.

“Aigoo, how old are you, you eat so messily like this? Slowly, no one’s gonna snatch away your food.” Jaejoong wipes the food that stain on Yunho cheek with his thumb.

“I can’t. It’ll be bad if Changmin know this.” Yunho almost choke.

“Be careful, you could choke.” Jaejoong offer a drink to Yunho.

“Don’t worry, I fed Changmin already. He won’t snatch your food.” Jaejoong added.

***

 

Yunho came out of the bathroom, after finished eating the foods Jaejoong brought, he clean up himself and change his clothes.

“What’s your schedule after this?” Jaejoong asked.

“Shooting for a CF.” Yunho tried to tidy up his shirt.

“Seroiusly Jung Yunho, what’s your age? You can’t even wear the shirt properly.” Jaejoong fold his hand, staring at Yunho who is busy buttoning his shirt, instead of tidy, his shirt is getting messy.

“Rather than being so talkative, why don’t you help me? This shirt is annoying.” Yunho pouted. Jaejoong shakes his head and stand, walking to the frustrated Yunho.

“Are you stupid? You should have button it this way. Tidy it outside then put into your pants.” With focus, Jaejoong is tidying Yunho’s shirt, without realizing that their bodies are just centimeters away. Yunho grin. He actually can wear his shirt himself; it’s just his modus so that Jajeoong can help him. Yunho is so familiar with Jaejoong’s habits where he barely pays attention on others while he is focus on something. Yunho happily took the opportunity to linger his hands around Jaejoong’s slim waist.

“Done. Now you look like a real idol.” Jaejoong looked up and stare at Yunho. Immediately, Jaejoong realized what just happened. The grin on Yunho face explains a lot.

“Aiisshh, are you teasing me? Annoying!!” Jaejoong hit Yunho’s chest, his lip pouted.

***

Accompanying the idol for a whole day is no longer annoying for Jaejoong. Different with his first experience, Jaejoong is now enjoying everything. Jung Yunho himself? Don’t ask. The handsome idol can’t stop smiling whenever he sees the beautiful guy that’s waiting for him. But he constantly sulks when he see few staff at the location hitting on Jaejoong. Although, it’s just a simple thing like offering drinks or even a simple talks to reduce Jaejoong’s boredom. Jae-lousy syndrome, Changmin sneered, and he is gifted a thrown bottle right on his head.

But there’s one thing that bothers Jaejoong. It happens while they have a break. Yunho is gulping his drink while Jaejoong is walking towards him. The smile that always plastered on Yunho’s hearted lips, suddenly fades away when he grabs his phone.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Jaejoong asked when he sees the changes expression on Yunho’s face.

“Nothing.” Yunho averted his gaze from the phone’s screen to the beautiful guy that approached him.

“Your phone is ringing, Yun. Why don’t you answer it?” Jaejoong asked.

“It’s not important.” Yunho answered.

“Your dad…” Jaejoong glance at the blinking screen that shows “Aboji”.

“Don’t bother him, Joongie!” Yunho force to smile.

“But it looks important. He won’t stop calling if you don’t answer him.” Jaejoong furrowed his forehead, confusingly staring at the handsome guy in front him.

“The old man just wants to patronize me. I’m not in a mood of talking to him.” Yunho look angry. When his dad stop calling, Yunho turn off his phone, pull out the battery and throw it into his bag.

“What happened?” Jaejoong carefully asked. But Yunho choose to keep silent, not answering. He even doesn’t stare at Jaejoong.

“Even though ignorant and like to force others, the Jung Yunho I know is always polite to elders.” Jaejoong cupped the smaller face of the idol, forcing the handsome guy to look at his beautiful face.

“Tell me Yunho, what makes you decided to ignore his call?” Jaejoong stare at Yunho tenderly. Jaejoong’s concern melted Yunho.

“He never expects my presence.” Yunho answered murmuring.

“For him, I’m just a bad-luck son. He’ll be very happy if he turns my life into a cursing one.” Yunho never shows his weak side in front of anyone, not even Changmin who always been with him. But the concern and warmness that Jaejoong offered can bring down Yunho defense.

Shocked? That’s how Jaejoong feel. Although he wants to know the reason why Yunho is a cool guy, Jaejoong never expect that his dad was the reason why. Jaejoong hug Yunho. Letting Yunho hide his handsome face on Jaejoong’s shoulders. Jaejoong tighten his embrace, trying to give the warmth, so Yunho doesn’t feel lonely anymore.

***

 

“Gomawo Jaejoongie, for accompanying me today.” Yunho is holding Jaejoong’s hands while they are in the car to Jaejoong house. Jaejoong only reply him with a smile.

“Thanks to Jae-hyung, I didn’t need to take care of this moddy monster today.” Changmin sigh of relief.

“YAH!! Shut up you talkative manager!!” Yunho hit Changmin’s head.

“Aisshh, don’t hit my head! I’m driving, stupid!” Changmin protested.

“That’s why you need to shut up and drives nicely, don’t disturb us, we’re making out!” Yunho reply Changmin.

“That’s why don’t let out those scary statements. I can puke anytime soon, you know.” Changmin will never give up.

Jaejoong is chukling. He is used to HoMin fights. They never get along well.

 “Aiiss. Let him be Joongie! He’s just jealous, because he has no boyfriend.” Yunho put his hand around Jaejoong’s slim waist, and sticking his tongue out to Changmin who steal a glance from the rearview mirror. Jaejoong smile when he sees Changmin pouted, not answering.

“Stop it Yun, don’t disturb Changmin, he is driving.” Jaejoong Yunho hand that is now on his stomach. Since when he is getting comfortable with Yunho’s possessive touch?

“Baby, do you really have to go home?” Yunho put his head against Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Wae?” He glanced at Yunho

“He doesn’t want to be separated from you, Jae-hyung.” Changmin said abruptly.

“I’m not in a need of spokesperson, stupid manager!” Yunho sulk.

“We can talk in my home. You don’t have to go home that fast, right?” Jaejoong said softly.

“He just wants to be alone with you Jae-hyung. Junsu is in your house.” Changmin added before Yunho can answer.

“Thanks, manager. You’re really annoying!” Yunho said sarcastically while Changmin  shrugged his shoulders, ignoring.

“Hum, alright. Changmin-ah, can you bring us to Yunho apartment?” Jaejoong decided after thinking for a while.

“JINJJA??!!” No t only Yunho’s shocking voice can be heard but also Changmin shouted the same thing.

“Aw, you guys are so unified, it hurts my ears.” Jaejoong pouted while he rub his ears.

“Baby, are you serious wanted to go to my apartment?” Yunho asked in amazement. Changmin is in silence, shocked.

“Serious. Do I look like I’m joking?” Jaejoong is still sulking, his ears really hurt.

“Hyu..Hyung, are you not afraid of being attacked by the bear if you enter the apartment?” Changmin finally found his voice.

“YAH!! Shut up, stupid manager!” Yunho is ready to berserk.

“Actually, I’m a bit afraid with this erted bear.” Changmin immediately nod his head, agreeing. While Yunho is throwing his killer gaze to Changmin.

“But we need to talk. Right, Yun?” Jaejoong look at Yunho. Yunho nodded while he is staring at Jaejoong’s face.

***

 

Jaejoong sit on the living room’s sofa meanwhile Yunho is in the kitchen, preparing orange juice for both of them.

“You live alone? Isn’t it lonely?” Jaejoong asked when Yunho sweetly sit beside him.

“I’m always alone.” Yunho simply answered.

“Your parents?” Jaejoong stare at the handsome guy that relaxingly lean back on his sofa.

“My mom passed away.” Yunho stares at the ceiling.

“Mianhe..” Jaejoong lowered his head.

“Haha, it’s not your fault, sweetheart, why you must apologize.” Yunho ruffled Jaejoong’s hair.

“Sorry, I made you sad today; first it was your dad, and now your mom.” Jaejoong bite his lower lip.

“Well, now hug me! So I won’t be sad anymore.” Yunho grin mischievously.

“Ihhh, modus. erted!” Jaejoong pursed his lips.

“Haha, but seriously, hug pleaseeee.” Yunho bring himself closer to Jaejoong, stretch his hand out, he really want to hug Jaejoong. Jaejoong put his palms on Yunho’s forehead and push Yunho’s body away.

“erted bear!” Jaejong pursed his tempting red lips. Yunho laugh seeing the blushing cheeks of Jaejoong.

“Yun….” Jaejoong called him softly

“Hmm,” Yunho leaned his body on the sofa, finding a more comfortable position.

“Mianhe..” Jaejoong lowered his head.

“For what?” Yunho furrowed his eyebrows, staring at Jaejoong.

“For the thing at your hotel’s garden.” Jaejoong played the tip of his cardigan.

“Oh, that’s not your fault, it’s mine.” Yunho said softly. Jaejoong looked up, their eyes meet.

“You must be confused with my sudden tears.” Jaejoong lowered his head, again. Yunho move his body, facing Jaejoong. His hand hold onto Jaejoong’s shoulder and the other one is on Jaejoong’s chin, bringing Jaejoong’s face so he can look at him.

“Listen to me, Jaejoong! I might be not too sensitive. But really, I know why you cried that night. You must be confused of my actions. You’re afraid that I’m only acting, because of our contract. Trust me Joongie, it was just acting when I told public that we’re dating, but all of my treatment to you, all those presents I gave, the surprises I made for you, it’s deeply from my heart. I want to make you happy Joongie. I want to see your sincere smile.” Yunho is not letting his gaze off of the round eyes that stands before him.

“Yun..” Jaejoong doesn’t know what to say. His heart believes all the words that were said from the idol’s hearted shape lips. But fears covered his mind’s logic. Afraid of the things the guy who is in front of him did were just pity or even guilt. Not love.

“Jaejoong-ah, I’m sorry for forcing you to stay in your position, right now. I’m really sorry. But please trust me, my feelings to you is sincere. It’s not acting like what you afraid of.” Jung Yunho caresses the beautiful guy’s soft cheeks. Jaejoong stood still, his eyes is not missing any gaze of the handsome guy, but his eyes are blurry. His tears are in the verge of breaking down, blocking his view because of the clear particles.

“Joongie-yah, please believe me that I only want to make you happy.” Yunho wipe the tears that roll on the beautiful guy’s soft cheeks. Jaejoong’s tears keep on falling when he reaches out his hand to hug the handsome guy. Jaejoong drown his beautiful face on Yunho chest. Spilling everything out off of his stuffy chest.

“You believe in me right, honey?” Yunho softly asked when Jaejoong tears are stopped slowly. The beautiful guy is now calmer in the warmth of Yunho’s embrace. A little nod from the beautiful guy that is still drowning his face on Yunho’s chest is enough to make Yunho happy.

“Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you” Yunho kiss the tip of Jaejoong’s head.

***

 

tbc


 

feel free to comment and subscribe and also upvote

thank you

^.^v