Partying with Idol part 1

an Idol's Love

Annyooongggggggg

It's been a very long time I'm not updating

I'm so sorry

I'll be update every week after this

and for this chap, I got help from YessicaNoviana

yippiiieeee she is sooooo kind

she helps me when she got much work to do

kiss kiss for her

So, here's ENJOY!!!!


 

“OH GOD KIM JAEJOONG!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? APPA GIVES YOU THAT COMPANY FOR YOU TO MANAGE NOT TO DESTROY IT!!! APPA ASK YOU TO HELP ME MANAGING THE COMPANY, NOT TO DATING SOME RANDOM IDOL. YOU LOSE THAT BIG PROJECT JUST TO MAKE THAT KIND OF SCANDAL?? FOR GOD’S SAKE KIM JAEJOONG!! WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK YOU DO?? IF YOU’RE NOT WILLING TO HELP THIS OLD MAN YOU ALWAYS COULD SAY NO, BUT NOT MAKING THIS DISASTER!!”

This day was another bad day for Jaejoong. His bright morning just ruined by his father. His father called him in the morning to scold and yell without even asking what truth.

“Joesunghamnida aboji.”Jaejoong said weakly. Jaejoong really know his father’s habit. His father is indisputable, even for saying the truth.

“APPA DON’T CARE HOW, YOU SHOULD FIX YOUR MESSED!! IF YOU CANNOT GET BACK THAT BIG PROJECT, APPA WILL FIRE YOU!!!”

Aboji Kim hung up the phone with a little slam. Jaejoong hide his face in his palm. It’s been days Jaejoong tried to fix his company messed cause his scandal with the idol. The idol?? Hell don’t asked!! That man wasgone like the wind. No news evened a slight from him. Jaejoong clearly didn’t even try to reachYunho. Even if the song that Yunho sing for him that night make him blushed, but after that moment pass nothing change on their relationship. They still cold.

But now, Jaejoong need that man. No matter how much he hated that man, but he is the only one who can help Jaejoong now. Jaejoong already tried to solve the case with his own. But the result was zero. Big zero. Fukutaro-san was really mad at him. Now he needed to depend on Yunho.

Jaejoong knocked his fingers on his desk while waiting the troublemaker idol pick up his phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” finally the idol answered.

“Where are you?” Jaejoong straight to the point.

“Wae? Bogoshipo?”Yunho said.

“I’m serious. We should meet! Immediately!” Jaejoong said angry.

“Aisshh. I know. I know what you call for.” Yunho sulked.

“Oh yeah? I don’t believe.” Jaejoong said.

“I know. It’s about Fukutaro’s party tonight right? No need to worry. Jung Yunho never broke his promise. I’ll pick you up at 6.30. Changmin already sent your suit for tonight. See you then.” After that Yunho hung the phone without saying goodbye.

“Weird man. Why should acting like he didn’t care when he already set everything up?” Jaejoong grumbled but didn’t hide the smile on his pretty face.

***

“Hyung, you need to put on make up!” Junsu and his dolphin’s voice made a noise in Jaejoong’s room.

“What for Suie? Hyung don’t like to put on make up” Jaejoong pout.

“But hyung need to look pretty tonight.” Junsu insisted

“I don’t have to. This is just like another parties and why do I need to look pretty?”

“nooo… that’s not the case. This is a special party.”

“This is just like another party that I came to before. There’s no difference.”

“This is different Hyung. This is the first party that you will come with a boyfriend, not your secretary. So, you have to make good impression.”

“I never made bad impression even without make up”

“Hyung, why are you so stubborn. You have to put on make up no matter what!”

Who exactly is more stubborn now? Thought Jaejoong who grumbling.

“Suie….” Jaejoong started to plead.

 “You have to!”

“But I don’t like it suieee… please…”

However, in fact, no matter how Jaejoong begs to Junsu, it will only bring zero result. What Kim Junsu want, he will get it. No one is able to say no to him.

“Shut up and let me put in on. My hyung have to be the most amazing tonight.”

And Jaejoong can’t do anything. He just sat there while letting his favorite brother put on all the things-called-cosmetics on his face. Jaejoong feel that his face doesn’t need make up in order to make him looks to the maximum. But, what can he do if his favorite brother insisted. Finish with make up, Jaejoong, who is helped by Junsu, wear the suit that Yunho sent for him before.

***

“Hi Yunho hyung!” Junsu happily greet Yunho.

“Hi Suie” Yunho handed him box of ice cream for Junsu.

“This is for me? Gomao hyung. Yunho hyung Jjang!!” Junsu scream excited. Yunho just reply with smiling.

“Where is Joongie? Is he ready?” ask Yunho.

“Hum, Joongie hyung was ready before. He will be downstairs soon, JOONGIE HYUUNGG! YUNHO HYUNG IS HERE” Junsu screamed while leaving Yunho who is waiting in front of the door.

“HANG ON A SEC!!” Jaejoong reply while running downstairs.

“Sorry sorry, I received a phone call just now. Have you been waiting long?” Jaejoong smile while catching his breath after running. The guy in front of him is not replying his question.

“Yunho?? Are you okay?” Jaejoong wave his hand in front of Yunho

Yunho stand still while looking at Jaejoong. How come Yunho is not fascinating, Jaejoong look amazingly flawless wearing white shirt with black line along the button part, vest which more showing his body shape while the jacket on his arm. What about Jaejoong’s face? Hmm, thanks to Kim Junsu who has proves his promise. His Joongie hyung looks gorgeous tonight. Junsu’s make up made Jaejoong looks flawless, much more than before.

“Wow, you are beautiful.” Yunho unconsciously praise Jaejoong. Jaejoong instantly bit his lower lip and his cheeks became red.

“Thanks.” Jaejoong reply shyly.

Yunho gave a bouquet of roses to Jaejoong. Jaejoong look at Yunho confused.

“Rose is your favorite right?” This is for you beautiful.” Yunho smiles.

Jaejoong took the bouquet, his face has become red at the moment and he tried to cover it by trying to smell the bouquet.

“Ready to go?” Yunho asked while smiling looking at Jaejoong’s shy act

“Oh, wait. I’ll keep the flower first”

***

            Jaejoong just silently stare the outside view from the window on the way to the party. His thought is everywhere. Chance to still get rejected by Fukutaro-san make him worried. All of his life was gambled tonight.

            “Hei, nervous?” Yunho ask to the beautiful namja who sit next to him. Jaejoong just reply ‘eum’ without looking at Yunho. Even for people who never know Jaejoong will see how nervous he is. Yunho put his hand above Jaejoong’s, then gently Yunho hold Jaejoong’s hand.  Jaejoong surprised with Yunho’s gesture, his eyes quickly look at Yunho. Yunho look at the window, trying to ignore him. Jaejoong then look at their hand and smiling before looking back at the window, staring at the street outside. Weirdly, Jaejoong feel calmer now.

***

The truth is, Jaejoong doesn’t like party. All this time, he came to party just because of his company. And usually, his secretary will be the busy one, Jaejoong just being quiet, smile and greet for a little while. However, this time is different, Jaejoong become the center of attention because of the handsome guy next to him

“YUNHOOOOOO~~” someone was calling for him ad Jung Yunho know exactly who is the owner of that voice. Without looking at the source of the voice, Yunho let go Jaejoong’s hand and put his hand on his “boyfriend” waist, pulling Jaejoong to get closer.

“Show time! Be good okay?” Yunho whispered in Jaejoong’s ear and make Jaejoong shiver before nodding his head.

“Helloow Yunho, finally you came, I’ve been waiting for you” The owner of the voice is close his distance with Yunho and pull Yunho into a hug. But, chill people, Yunho didn’t let Jaejoong go. His hand is still on Jaejoong’s waist.

“Hi Fuku.” Answered Yunho while letting go from the hug with Fukutaro-san. Yes, the owner of that voice is the reason why Kim Jaejoong asked help from Jung Yunho and thus that’s why he’s at that party. It’s him, Fukutaro-san.

“Good evening Fukutaro-san.” Jaejoong bow.

“And you are…” said Fukutaro who is trying to remember Jaejoong.

“Let me introduce him, my boyfriend, Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho quickly answered.

“Ahh… So you’re the one on the news recently? You got a beautiful one, don’t you Yun?” Fukutaro sneer.

“Of course, beautiful from inside and outside. I’m lucky, aren’t I?” Yunho stare gently at Jaejoong. Jaejoong’s cheeks became red again.

“Kim Jaejoong?? His name sounds familiar.” Fukutaro put on the thinking face and luckily his secretary is soon enough whispering to him, giving information about Jaejoong.

“Ah, that project? Fukutaro nod after listen the explanation given by his secretary.

“And because of that project I’m here now” Yunho said coldly, Jaejoong look at Yunho feeling confused and so does Fukutaro.

“Fuku, you said you’re my fans right? Why are you so mean to my boyfriend?! You hurt me as well indirectly.” Yunho pout. Jaejoong became more puzzled and doesn’t understand Yunho’s intention but he choose to keep quiet.

“Omo, what do you mean by all of this Yun?? I don’t understand. Care to explain dear?” Fukutaro touch Yunho’s check gently.

“You know my concert’s schedule right? You scheduled a meeting at the same time as my concert. My beautiful boyfriend here became confused afterwards. We even fight because I thought he prioritize his work than me. But then, Joongie chose me, but you gave him hard time by back out from the project. I am not mean enough to see him sad. You made me sad too Fuku.” Hearing that, Jaejoong really thought that Yunho deserves an award as the best actor.

“Omoo, baby, I don’t think until that far. Forgive me okay?” Fukutaro try to beg Yunho.

“How can I forgive you if even until now you still make him feel sad? Joongie almost said no to accompany me to this party because he still though that you doesn’t like him. My poor Joongie, he just want to make me feel happy but this is what he got, a big problem indeed.” Yunho hug Jaejoong from hehind and put his chin on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Jaejoong touch Yunho’s hand which is in his stomach while smiling at Yunho.

“It is my fault Yunnie, I am the one who cancel our meeting.” Jaejoong reply softly, trying to follow the scenario.

“But you did it for me Joongie and Fuku said that he’s my fans, shouldn’t he support me then?” Yunho pouted.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry I made you two sad. Pleaseee, forgive me Yun. I don’t know that Jaejoong, your boyfriend, is my business partner as well.” Fukutaro feel a little bit panic seeing Yunho sulking.

“Even you said sorry, it will not change anything. You will keep back out from that project right? My Joongie will still sad because his project will fail.” Yunho sigh, he then push Jaejoong to pretend that they are going to leave.

“Wait Yun, where are you going??” Fukutaro looks really panics because he doesn’t want Yunho to leave.

“We are going back home, I don’t want to make my Joongie even feel sadder because of this meeting with you?

“Yun pleaseee, don’t go yet!” Fukutato tried to make Yunho stay.

“Yunnie, we can’t just go like that, we have to respect Fukutaro-san invitation.” Jaejoong try to make Yunho understand softly. The truth is Jaejoong feel a bit worry if Yunho really ask him to go back while there is zero result.

“But Joongie, I don’t want to make you sad baby. No matter what, you must feel uncomfortable near Fuku.” Yunho look at Jaejoong.

“I am alright Yunnie, as long as you’re with me.” Jaejoong smiled.

“Two of you must not leave now. Jaejoong is right. You have to appreciate my invitation for inviting you. And about that project, I will not back away. Jaejoong come to my office tomorrow morning and we’ll discuss about that. And now, enjoy the party.” Fukutaro decided.

“Joongmal yo?? You’re serious right Fuku??” Yunho became excited just like a kid.

“Yes Yun, I’ll do everything for you baby.” Fukutaro smile tried to seduce Yunho. Quickly, yunho hug his fans.

“Thanks you Fuku, you’re truly my fans, the kindest one.” Yunho said while hugging Fukutaro tightly.

“Okay enough. Now let me go and enjoy the party tonight.” Fukutaro tabbed Yunho’s shoulder, letting yunho know to let him go.

 “Thank you Fukutaro-san. I will not disappoint you again. Jongmal Kamsa Hamnida.” Jaejoong bow deeply. Fukutaro just smiled before leaving Yunjae.

“Easy right? Just like what I said.” Yunho said arrogantly.

“Thanks, you help me a lot Yunho.” Jaejoong genuinely grateful making Yunho don’t know what to do next.

“Whatever.” Yunho leave Jaejoong so he won’t see his flushed face.

***

tbc


 

feel free to comment and subscribe and also upvote

thank you

^.^v