Partying with Idol part 2

an Idol's Love

Annyooongggggggg

For this chap, I got help from 1000love

Kiss kiss hug hug stefanie

So, here's ENJOY!!!!


 

Jaejoong never really likes party. He doesn’t feel comfortable at all to be in the middle of a crowd. So, slowly he moves away from the crowd that happened tonight. He then stands near to the food table and leaned one side of his body against the glass walls that separated the room with the world out there. His eyes observed every single thing that happen outside, without thinking about what actually happened. His brain refused to thinks.

“What’s so interesting out there, pretty?” someone hugged Jaejoong from behind, his head rest on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Jaejoong was shock and automatically straighten his body. He turned his head slightly before he sigh of relief.

“Chunnieeee~~~” Jaejoong finally turned his body around so he can hug his best friend.

“Miss me, beautiful?” Yoochun whispered into Jaejoong’s ear while replying Jaejoong’s hug.

“Euhm, where have you been? Why did I never see you?” Jaejoong released his hug and directly stare at Yoochun’s face.

“Heii, you’re the busy one and never come to parties.” Yoochun smiled sweetly while his hands are still lingering around Jaejoong’s slim waist.

“You know that I hate parties. And why did you never contact me?” Jaejoong pouted.

“You are too busy with your company, how can I call you? I don’t like to disturb your schedules.” Yoochun winked.

“Aiiss, or are you busy with your girlfriends?” Jaejoong pouted more while hitting Yoochun’s hand slowly.

“Forehead!! Take your hands off of my lover!! NOW!!” Since when did Jung Yunho come near them? And his voice was like he is ready to go berserk. Yoochun doesn’t want to take a risk of getting tantrums from a bear, so he pull himself away, bring his hands high up in the air, and take one step back away from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho silently. He is a little bit surprised when Yunho came with different tones of voice. Right after Jaejoong is free from Yoochun, Yunho pull the pretty guy’s hand, turn his body around so he can hug Jaejoong from behind too, resting his chin on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Shoo, Shoo, go away you, forehead!!” Yunho wave one of his hands, shooing Yoochun away.

“Aww, your bodyguard is so scary, beautiful.” Yoochun insists to flirt.

“YAH forehead! Stop flirting with other people’s lover. He is mine!” Yunho tighten his hug on Jaejoong.

“Yun, he is my best friend.” Jaejoong speak softly.

“Araso.” Yunho still put his annoying face to Yoochun.

“Yunho hyung, you are so stingy, keeping a pretty lover just for your self.” Yoochun pouted.

“I’m very unwilling to share with some playboy.” Yunho stick his tongue out to Yoochun.

“But Yun, He is my best friend.” Jaejoong slightly turned his head and that makes Yunho’s lips is centimeters away from his smooth cheek.

“Araso. But still, this forehead guy and his modus...” Yunho pouted.

“How did you know he is my best friend? You know each other?” Jaejoong confused.

“Jae hyung, do you remember my story about my childhood friend?” Yoochun said as he smiles.

“The one who likes to tapped your wide forehead, right? Yes, I do. Then what’s the connection with Yunho?” Jaejoong still put on a confused face and after that

“Oohhh,” He move his hands, covering his lips that formed a big letter O.

“My life is indeed poor; I need to stick with this forehead guy since I was a kid.” Yunho sighed.

“Eeeiiii, I know you love me, Yunho hyung~~” Yoochun hummed.

Yunho’s palm successfully landed on Yoochun’s wide forehead, making Yoochun stumbled from his original spot. He directly covers his bullied forehead with both palms.

“Hyung!!! It hurts, you know!!” Yoochun pouted.

“That’s what you get for being reckless.” Yunho grinned childishly.

“So, Chunnie gives you information about me?” Jaejoong stared at Yunho with his big round eyes. Yunho love it when Jaejoong looks cute while he has his big eyes rounded shockingly. But Yunho pouted when he realized the way Jaejoong called Yoochun.

“Not really, this guy only gives me a little info. He is totally useless.” Yunho shrugged.

“Hyung, I have told you the most important info!!” Yoochun protests

“What? The one you said that Jaejoong love roses? Oh please, everyone will know it when they meet Jaejoong, anyways, he is prettier than flowers.” Yunho said casually, without realizing that Jaejoong’s face redden when he heard Yunho praises him.

“Uh, since when did Yunho hyung become this cheesy? Jae hyung, I think Yunho hyung really love you, I’m happy and also sad for you.” Yoochun patted Jaejoong’s shoulder meanwhile Jaejoong further lowered his head, hiding his super red face.

“YAH!! What do you mean with happy and sad?” Yunho grunted.

“I’m happy that Jae hyung finally has a partner, but sad that it has to be you, Yunho hyung. Unstable guy.” Yoochun stick out his tongue. With that, Yunho directly flicked Yoochun.

***

 

Jaejoong washed his face in the toilet. He is bored with the party. Actually he want to go back home, but he didn’t found Yunho anywhere. That guy is missing after he fought with Yoochun. Similar thing happened with Yoochun.

“So, here you are.” Yunho burst into the toilet.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong want to bring Yunho home, but Yunho has pulled his hands first. He is too tired to fight back, so he let Yunho be.

Yunho keeps pulling Jaejoong. Waiting for a while before the elevator’s door opened for them. Inside in the elevator, Jaejoong just realized one thing.

“Err.. Yunho, why are we going up there?” Jaejoong try to make his voice sounds calm when he is actually not. Simply to say, he is panic. The party was held in one of the expensive hotels in the city. HOTEL means full of rooms. Where will this Jung Idol brings Jaejoong? Will it be one of the hotel rooms?

“Ssstt, just wait and see. You’ll like it.” Yunho smile, one other fact that Jaejoong forget is that his hand is still under Yunho’s grip.

Jaejoong feel his heart beats faster than usual. Oh My… What has Jung Idol planned for him?

Jaejoong is drowning in fear that he didn’t realize that the elevator has stopped. Yunho pull Jaejoong away, walking towards the available door in the current floor.

Jaejoong becoming more panic, Oh my… What if Yunho really brings him to a hotel room? What can he do if they are left alone in a room? Oh God.

Yunho take out a key from his suit. Jaejoong feel himself sweating. Yunho tried so hard to open the door. Jaejoong’s heart beat faster.

“Yeah, finally..” Yunho said softly yet with spirit when finally the door in front of them is widely open. Jaejoong clench his trembling hands. Yunho pull Jaejoong’s body, making it sticks onto Yunho’s. Jaejoong is getting more panic by now. His body was tightened. Yunho put one of his hands on Jaejoong’s shoulder, while the other free one he uses to close Jaejoong eyes.

“Now, be ready, Kim Jaejoong. It’ll be a beautiful night.” Jung Yunho said softly right into Jaejoong ears, making Jaejoong shudders and tensed.

Yunho push Jaejoong body a little bit, making him walk towards to the previous door. Jaejoong feels the wind hit his body. His brain re-imagined about several things.

“Ready to see?” Yunho is still talking onto Jaejoong ears, making him chills before he finally nod.

“Hana.. dul..set..” Yunho release his hand from Jaejoong eyes. Jaejoong blinked his eyes multiple times before he clearly sees the scenery in front of him.

A flower garden that is neatly arranged, decorated with various flowers, surrounding a small space, like stage, and the sky that just have a few stars. Blame the lights this earth produced, the star lights can’t be clearly seen from the earth.

“Yunho. This…..??” Jaejoong asked without diverting his attention from the beautiful scenery in front of him.

“Beautiful, right?” Yunho whispered. Jaejoong noded. Yunho leads Jaejoong to sit in the small stage.

“You like it?” Yunho asked to Jaejoong who is now sitting right beside him.

“This is so beautiful, Yun. How can you know this place?”

“This garden was made for me.” Yunho stretches his arms before he laid himself down, staring the sky.

“Made for you??” Jaejoong looked at Yunho who is lying beside him.

“Yahh, don’t tell me you have no idea who owns this hotel?” Yunho stared at Jaejoong unbelievably. Meanwhile the one Yunho’s stared is just shaking his head. Cute.

“This hotel is mine. A present from my dad.” Jaejoong rounded his eyes shocked.

“Ciihh, as a fan, how can you don’t know anything about me? So un Cool.” Yunho pouted.

“I told you, I’m not your fan.” Jaejoong pouted too. How can Yunho stay angry when he sees Jaejoong’s cute face while he pouts?

“Jae..” Yunho slowly pull Jaejoong’s suit tip.

“Hmm.” Jaejoong turn his head.

“Come here!” Yunho give signals to Jaejoong to lie beside him. Jaejoong feels a bit hesitant, but Yunho keeps pulling the other guy’s suit. So, Jaejoong finally positioned himself beside Yunho. Softly, Yunho pull Jaejoong, making Jaejoong’s head rest on his arm.

“Yun…”

“Hmm..”

“This hotel is really yours?” Jaejoong asked innocently. It makes Yunho pinched the tip of Jaejoong’s nose.

“Why don’t you believe meeeeee?”

“So it’s true?”

“Yes.”

“Present from your dad?”

“Hmm.”

“Why did you make your own garden?”

“For a place to be alone.”

“Alone? Why?”

“Hmm…it’s just that I’m tired with the excessive attention people gave. That’s why I need some times alone.”

“I thought you like being the center of attention.”

“I do. But there’s time where I need to cool off myself.”

“Emmm, being an Idol like Jung Yunho is indeed difficult.” Jaejoong turn his head to stare at Yunho. Yunho stared back at him. Those big round eyes are staring at him compassionately.

“Not really. It’s actually harder to be the obedient Kim Jaejoong.” Yunho smiled. The round eyes before him become more rounded. Jaejoong is not expecting that words come out from the idol. What makes it more unexpected is that the idol said it with a soft voice and sounded sincere, not a teasing one.

Before Jaejoong can ask Yunho about what he means, the sound of Yunho’s phone cut their conversation.

Jaejoong doesn’t really pay attention about what Yunho said on the phone. His brain is still processing all Yunho words. He doesn’t understand how much does Yunho knows about his life until the guy can say things that way. His heart hurts whenever he thinks about things he has passed. The obedient son; a good boy; a brother who has always been a good example for his siblings. Those things didn’t he achieved easily. Jaejoong sacrifice a lot of things for that. His play times; his youth; even the chance to have more friends. He sacrifices it all to be one of the best. But for who? For himself? No, never for him. It was all only to make him recognized. To make his appa proud of him or maybe not to make his appa yelled at him. To give his umma a good topic to show off to her socialite friends.

Jaejoong is still drowning in his mind and he doesn’t hear anything when Yunho called his name.

“Jaejoong…” Yunho called for the nth time. This time, he also shakes Jaejoong’s body.

“Huh? What? You called me?” Jaejoong finally back from his own world.

“What happened? Are you sick?” Yunho sounds so worried.

Jaejoong just shake his head.

“Really? You look so lost. Is there something in your mind?”

“No, I’m fine. It’s just…tired.. Yes.. Tired..”

“Are you sure? You can tell me if you want.” Yunho doesn’t buy Jaejoong words.

“I’m really fine. Sorry to make you worry. Err, why did you called me?” Jaejoong tried to divert their conversation.

“Oh that. Look at the sky!” Yunho smiles.

Jaejoong confusedly stared at Yunho.

“Hurry, look at the sky, and count to three!” Yunho said vigorously

Jaejoong change his sight to the sky yet he still doesn’t understand.

“Hana.. dul.. set…” Jaejoong counted. There is a suddenly a dazzling lights happened in the sky. After few minutes, Jaejoong finally get it.

“Yunho…..” He squealed slowly. Jaejoong still feel confused and disbelieve, so he change into a seating position. His eyes doesn’t let go the fireworks that keep exploding, enliven the silent sky.

Yunho sit beside Jaejoong, he smiles while staring at the guy who keeps watching the fireworks with amazement.

  “Yu..Yunho… This…” Jaejoong shifted his attention to Yunho

“SURPRISE!!! Fireworks, second thing you love after roses. Am I right?” Yunho stared at Jaejoong and smile warmly.

Jaejoong paused, his eyes become more round, confused. But there is something inside his heart that becomes warmer. Warmth that he never gets before. Everything that he feels right now, is because of the handsome guy in front of him. Making him happy and sad. A lot of feels are bursting inside of Jaejoong’s heart. However, he also feels pain. Afraid that everything is fake and will just disappear right before him.

Jaejoong mind filled with all the feels in his heart. He, himself, doesn’t even realize that his eyes didn’t let go of Yunho’s handsome face. He is also unaware that Yunho is replying his stares. Jaejoong doesn’t realize that few seconds ago, Yunho tried to lessen the distance between their face.

Jaejoong realization comes when he feels something against his red cherry lips. He felt a strange sensation. Somehow, Jaejoong enjoys this strange sensation. He closes his eyes so he can savor Yunho’s kiss. A kiss that is merely just a lip and lip touching, yet it was warm and secure.

The warmth, again, penetrated deep down inside Jaejoong’s heart, and then it spreads throughout his body. Making Jaejoong enjoying more of the kisses Yunho give him. But suddenly fears come all over Jaejoong. Not only come back but it is getting bigger. It suffocates Jaejoong heart that without his knowing, his eyes spill out his fears. Tears roll down his smooth cheeks. He pushes Yunho away, lowering his head, trying to cover his flowing tears.

Jaejoong was late. Yunho saw his wet cheeks. He cupped and lifts up Jaejoong’s beautiful face so Yunho can see him clearly. He wipes those tears with his thumbs.

“Baby, why are you crying?” With a soft voice, Yunho asked him. Jaejoong doesn’t answer and his tears don’t stop.

“Did I hurt you, darling?” Yunho tried again to make Jaejoong answer him. But instead of answering his tears become more unstoppable. Until there is nothing that Yunho can do except pulling Jaejoong into his embrace.

“Mian.. Chagia.. Mian, I didn’t mean to make you cry. Mianhae.” Yunho tighten his embrace on Jaejoong. Rubbing Jaejoong’s back, trying to make the beautiful guy calmer, who has wetted Yunho’s branded suit.

Jaejoong still can’t stop crying. Yunho somehow change their position so that Jaejoong is now sitting on his lap. Jaejoong bury his face on Yunho’s chest. His tears still haven’t stopped although Yunho whispered him sorry.

Jaejoong’s heart pain deepened every time he heard the word sorry slipped out from the heart-shaped lips that belong to the idol. He can’t erase the pain. But he is also not denying that he feel so comfortable in the idol’s embrace. Jaejoong is confused.

“Please stop crying, sweetheart. My heart hurts when I see you cry. Please.” Yunho tried to persuade Jaejoong. He tighten his grip on the front of Yunho’s suit, still, his tears refuse to stop.    

 

tbc


 

feel free to comment and subscribe and also upvote

thank you

^.^v