Love Contract

an Idol's Love

I'm so sorry for so much late update

sorry sorry sorry *upss I'm not singing actually*

thanks for waiting patiently

love you all!!!!

ahh,, start from this chapter till end it's my write,,

ENJOY!!!!


 

What will you do if in Jaejoong’s situation?

Shock? Of course.

Confuse? Yes.

Mad? Definitely. Who won’t get angry if suddenly you called a lover of stranger? Yes STRANGER. What a worst is, Jaejoong didn’t get any explanation about it.

Then what should Kim Jaejoong do?

Honestly, all Jaejoong wanna do is beat the smiling man beside him. But he was too shock. So many worries flooded into his mind. How should he face his life after this? What will his parent say? What will his friends say? He doesn’t have many friends actually. It’s his parent fault that Jaejoong become a nerd who have no time for friends things. And ohh God, what will Junsu say? His little brother is really a big fan of Jung Yunho. There’re so many things Jaejoong’s thought, until he didn’t recognize that Yunho pulled him out from the hall.

Jung Yunho clearly knows that all he just said will bring him so much trouble. But he couldn’t care anymore. For Yunho, no matter how much trouble he’ll get will so much better then trap in that touches. Fortunately, Yunho have a good manager that supports everything he does. Right after Yunho get down from stage, Changmin already sets some bodyguard to Yunho and Jaejoong leave the building. Then Changmin took over the stage, trying to calm the noisy reporter.

***

 

“YAH!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?? WHY DID YOU BRING ME TO HOTEL??” Jaejoong panic when finally he knows where he is.

“This is the safest place to hide.” Yunho answered. Relaxed.

“WAE?? WHY SHOULD I HIDING TOO?? IT’S YOUR PROBLEM!! WHY DID YOU INVOLVE ME??” Panic and confused make Jaejoong scream his heart out.

“It’s your problem too now, Jaejoong-ah. Everyone recognize you as my lover now.” Yunho didn’t felt guilty after all. Of course it make Jaejoong angrier.

“YAH!! YOU SHOULD RESPUNSIBLE!! WHY SHOULD ME WHO BECOME YOUR LOVER?? WHY SHOULD YOU TELL EVERYBODY THAT I’M YOUR LOVER?? FOR GOD SAKE, I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU!!”

“Didn’t I already ask for you help?”

“WHEN?? I SONT REMEMBER YOU SAID HELP. YOU FORCE ME. YOU DON’T EVEN TELL ME WHAT TO DO!”

“Can you stop screaming? My ears hurt.”

“I WANNA GO HOME!! I DON’T WANNA BE WITH YOU!! I DON’T WANNA HELP YOU!!” Jaejoong turned his body, ready to leave.

“You can’t go home now, cause ……” Yunho didn’t have chance to finish his words.

“WHAT?? NOW YOU WANT TO RESTRICT MY MOVE?? I NEVER AGREE TO BE YOUR LOVER. SO YOU DON’T HAVE RIGHT TO RESTRICT ME. I WANNA GO HOME!!”

“CAN YOU SHUT UP!! CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING!! CAN YOU LISTEN TO ME FIRST!!” Yunho lose his control.

No one ever yell at Jaejoong. So Yunho success making Jaejoong trembled. Jaejoong was afraid of Yunho’s angry face. Tears flooded on Jaejoong’s big doe eyes.

“Oh God, sorry Jae. I don’t mean to scare you.” Yunho tried to touch Jaejoong, but Jaejoong took a step back.

“Jaejoong,hei, baby, mianhe.” Slowly but sure Yunho approached Jaejoong. And the next second Jaejoong already on Yunho’s embrace. At first Jaejoong struggled to free his self, but Yunho was too strong for him. Give up, Jaejoong put his hand on Yunho’s chest, gripping Yunho’s shirt. Yunho keep whispered sorry while rubbing Jaejoong’s back. Yunho pulled back when he felt Jaejoong more relax. Yunho put his hand on Jaejoong’s shoulder, looked straight at Jaejoong’s eyes.

“Now sit down first, will you? So I can explain everything to you. You will listen to me right?” Yunho said gently. Seeing Jaejoong crying when he yelled, make Yunho realize that Jaejoong was so fragile. Jaejoong nodded. Yunho’s gentleness could calm him.

“Let’s have a sit, so we can speak more comfort.” Yunho lightly pushed Jaejoong to sofa. But Jaejoong stayed still.

“I need to go.” Jaejoong whispered.

“Oh God, Jaejoong! What do you want actually?!” Yunho lose his patient.

“I already told you, I will explain everything, can you stop asking to go?” Yunho nagged.

“But I need to go ….”

“God,,,, can we finish our problem first before you ask to go?” Yunho really got annoyed with this beautiful man.

“I NEED TO GO TO TOILET!!” Seriously just scream which could make Yunho understand what Jaejoong want.

“Please Jae,, why did you…. Uuhh what? Where do you wanna go?” Finally Yunho realize something.

“I need to go to toilet Jung! You make me hasn’t finished my things before.” Jaejoong pouted.

“Eh, oohhh you wanna go to toilet. Hehehe. Mian mian. You can go now, please.” Finally Yunho let Jaejoong go.

“Need my help?” Yunho smile slyly. Jaejoong turned back to Yunho with sweet smile on his face. He eliminated the gap between them. Still with sweet smile on his beautiful face, Jaejoong kicked Yunho right on his shinbone with all his power.

“YAH!!” Yunho scream while hugging his foot, painfully.

“That’s for touch my things without permission.” Jaejoong said.

***

 

When Jaejoong come out from toilet, Yunho was talking seriously to a thin and super tall man.

‘Ah, that’s the man from toilet earlier.’ Jaejoong thought.

“Jaejoong-ah, come here, sit beside me!” Yunho said excitedly. Jaejoong who still mad at the idol choose to sit far away from Yunho. Yunho pouted.

“Jaejoong-ssi, I’m Changmin. Shim Changmin, Jung Yunho’s manager.” The thin and super tall man gave his hand to Jaejoong.

“Kim Jaejoong imnida.”

“Jongmal gomawo for helping Yunho hyung earlier.” Changmin smiled.

“I was force to.” Jaejoong pouted.

“I know. This hyung really love to force people. I got force to be his manager too.” A pillow fly to Changmin’s face. As expect, Changmin wont just stayed still. Then for some minute there’s pillows war between Yunho and Changmin.

“Err, excuse me! Till when you wanna playing with pillow? What about my suddenly absurb life?” Jaejoong said while pouted.

“Uppss, mianhe Jaejoong-ssi. Hyung pending first our war, we’ll continue later. But don’t forget, I’m the winner.” This Changmin surely still kid.

“So when will I go home?” Jaejoong whined.

“The hell Jae!! Is your brain only filled with home? Clear our problem first!” Yunho said childish.

“Our problem? It’s your! But you force me in! Damn you!” Jaejoong pouted.

“Enough guys! Lets straight to the point!” Changmin said, making Yunho and Jaejoong silent but still pouting.

“So, where should we start? Why suddenly I blank?” Changmin said make Yunho and Jaejoong sighed in an instant.

“What was happening actually? Why should I suddenly become this Jung’s lover?” Jaejoong decided to ask.

“Honestly, we were trying to make the annoying Go Ara go away from Yunho hyung’s life. And the only way we could think is getting a lover for Yunho hyung.”

“Who is Go Ara?” Why can she annoy this Jung?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

“OH MY GOD KIM JAEJOONG!!! You really didn’t know who is that ?” Yunho amazed. Jaejoong shakes his head cutely.

“How can you as my fan, didn’t know about that ? That was surely make my fans angry.” Yunho really didn’t get how can Jaejoong didn’t know.

“I never said I’m your fans. Don’t so full of your self, Jung!” Jaejoong said curtly.

“Eeeiiiii, don’t lie Jaejoong. You are my fan, right? No need to lie. Don’t be shy, just admit it!”

“Aiissshh you are really too full of your self.”

“If you aren’t my fan, why you attended my concert?”

“I go because my brother asked me.”

“And that T-shirt? That’s the proved that you are my fan.” Jaejoong looked at his T-shirt immediately. There’s a very big letter ‘I am your fans, Jung!’.

“What? It’s a gift.”

“Lie again. There’s no way you get that as gift. That’s the official T-shirt from my fandom. Just the member of fandom could get that, beside its limited edition.”

Yunho’s word make Jaejoong shock. He didn’t believe what Yunho said, so he looked at Changmin who just give him a firm nod. Part of him confused about what Junsu did to get that limited edition T-shirt, 2 pair of it.

“Whatever! The fact is I am not your fan. And this is final!” Before Yunho said another words, Changmin quickly change the topic.

“Enough hyung. We can discus it later. Back to the problem, please. So Jaejoong-ssi, Go Ara is our label mate actress. She was Yunho hyung’s partner on one drama, and since that she kept bothered us. She claimed her self as Yunho hyung’s girlfriend.”

“Then why don’t you make her your girlfriend? Didn’t you like someone idolizing you?” Jaejoong asked straightly to Yunho.

“Shiroh! I don’t want an annoying lover. She more likes sasaeng than a lover. Annoy to the max. Do you seriously thinking that I have no taste? I won’t randomly pick someone to be my lover.” Yunho said angrily.

“Then what did you do to me? You randomly pick me this day.” Jaejoong said angrily too.

“It’s true I didn’t have another choice but you. Beside you’re good enough to be my lover.” Yunho stick out his tongue.

“ENOUGH!!” Changmin scream before Yunjae continue their bickering. He needs to end this quickly. He was already tired and missed his bed so bad. Beside his stomach was already craving for his midnight ramyun.

“People already think that you are Yunho hyung’s lover, Jaejoong-ssi. So now we need to discuss our next move. People will ask for proof of your relationship, whether you two real or not. And don’t forget about that . She won’t accept this easily. So we need your help more, Jaejoong-ssi.” Changmin said.

“Why should I?” Jaejoong asked innocently.

“Oh my God!! You still need to ask? All of people know that you are my lover Jaeeeeeeeeee~” Yunho really want to squeeze Jaejoong’s head. Jaejoong pouted instantly.

“That’s right Jaejoong-ssi, people known you as Yunho hyung’s lover, so we need your help.”

“What if I don’t wanna help?”

“You have to! You must! You can’t say no!” Yunho said angrily.

“It’s not free, of course.” Changmin said.

“So what will I get?” Jaejoong said seriously.

“Simply, you help us. So we will help you as return.”

“I don’t think need your help.”

“Wrong. You definitely need our help.”

“Alright, I need your help. Really need help. You both go away from my life. That’s all I need.”

“Are you sure?” Changmin grin while Jaejoong nodded.

“Ahh, didn’t you have an appointment with Fukutaro-san this night?” Changmin smirk.

“Fukutaro?? The big boss?? The one who gave me so much gift??” Yunho acted like he was shock. In fact, Changmin already told him.

“Yes hyung, Fukutaro-san, your number one loyal fan.” Changmin smiled.

“Wait wait!! What is this mean? You both know Fukutaro-san?? And how could you know about my meeting with him?” Jaejoong confused.

“We already know many things about you, Jaejoong-ssi. We have our trustworthy informant.” Changmin smiled more wide.

“We know how important are your meeting this night. So I guess the cancellation of the meeting will give bad impact to your company. But Yunho hyung surely could make the boss change his mind easily. So how was our offer? Wanna take that?” Changmin smiled really full of confident. He’s the winner.

The thought come to Jaejoong in an instant. Two choices, his private life or his father’s company. If the company’s project didn’t run like his father’s plan, Jaejoong’s father surely will angry. But being this idol’s lover will be the last thing Jaejoong would do. But the fact is, Jaejoong never grown up as an egoist. So

“Okay, I’m in. I’ll be his fake lover, but you really have to make Fukutaro-san join my company project!” Jaejoong said.

“That’s really not a big deal, right hyung?” Changmin asked Yunho who nodded furiously.

“I want an exact contract. Send the contract to my attorney!” Jaejoong said seriously.

“Okay. Our lawyer will contact yours tomorrow. Now we need rest, so tomorrow we will more fresh and calm.” Changmin leave while rubbed his stomach, whispering about eat and hungry.

***

to be continue


 

Ah I guess there's so many typo and grammaticaly eror

hope you dont mind it

hehe

feel free to comment and subscribe

thank you

^.^v