First Date with Idol

an Idol's Love

Hai I'm back

please ENJOY!!!


 

Jaejoong stretched his body on his super comfort bed. His eyes half open. The sun was too bright. He blinked his eyes to adjust the sunshine. He looked at his hello kitty clock.

“OH MY GOD!!” Jaejoong jumped from his bed. It’s a 9.45 am. Oh big big NOOO!! As long as he work in his company, Kim Jaejoong never been late to office. Office start at 8 and Jaejoong will already in his office at 7.45 everyday. But this day, aiissh Jaejoong just broke his record and also his good image in front of his workers. It’s so not good. What if his father knows? He’ll get lectured for the whole week.

Jaejoong ran to his bathroom. Forget about shower, he just washed his face and brushed his teeth. Kim Jaejoong didn’t need to do much things actually, he already beautiful.

It took 10 minutes for Jaejoong to be ready in his suit. He practically ran to go to office, but what he saw in his living room make him stop.

“Hyung, you already wake up? Why do you use suit?” Junsu asked. His little brother sat on sofa while having a nice chit chat with the most unwanted person to be met for Jaejoong.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Jaejoong said unfriendly to the most annoying people in Jaejoong’s heart.

“Morning baby, how was your sleep? I waited you since early morning.” Jung Yunho, the one who make Jaejoong’s life turn like a hell.

“Baby?? Who allowed you to call me that?” Jaejoong crossed his arms.

“Uhmm, what do you want to be called? Honey? Bunny? Sweety?” Yunho asked innocently.

“Joongie hyung, it still morning no need to talk harsh to your boyfriend. Yunho hyung was so caring waiting you to wake. He is already here since early.” Junsu said.

“Huh? Waiting? No one asked him to!” Jaejoong sulked. Honestly Jaejoong didn’t have any idea why that man was in his house. Jaejoong stood still, tried to regain his memories.

***

FLASHBACK

After Changmin left the room, Yunho moved to his bed.

“What are you doing, Jung?” Jaejoong asked panic.

“Sleep of course. Didn’t you hear Changmin? He said we need rest.” Yunho lied on his bed.

“And what about me?” Jaejoong asked.

“Come, sleep beside me! This bed is so huge. Even 4 people could fit in it. But if you don’t want to sleep with me, the sofa is available.” Yunho closed his eyes.

“I wanna go home.” Jaejoong whined.

“Tomorrow. Now just sleep.” Yunho said tiredly.

“No. I wanna go home now.” Jaejoong whined over and over.

“Please honey, tomorrow okay? I’m so tired and sleepy.” Yunho kept his eyes closed.

“Yunhoooooooo,, pleaseeee. Drive me home now. I wanna go home. I need to go home.” Jaejoong shake Yunho’s body.

“Just sleep here! I’m really sleepy right now. I’m tired. I just finished my concert, you know.” Yunho kept his eyes closed no matter how hard Jaejoong shake his body.

“I can’t sleep here. I wanna go home. I need to go home.” Jaejoong kept whining. He knows Yunho was tired. He’s tired too. So all he need is going home. His heart was so messy. There’s a lot of think rushed to his mind. He needed sleep, but not in stranger place. That’s the reason he need to go home. The only one place that could make him felt at east.

Jaejoong kept shook Yunho’s body no matter how hard Yunho to resist. And it’s totally annoyed Yunho. Without warning, Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s wrist, pulled it hard than throw Jaejoong’s body to the bed. Jaejoong didn’t ready with the sudden move, so he just kept silent. Yunho pulled the blanket and warp it around Jaejoong’s body.

“Sleep baby! Tomorrow I’ll drive you home, promise.” Yunho caressed Jaejoong’s cheek lovingly, tried to make Jaejoong calm. Then he back to sleep. For some minutes Yunho thought he was success. But then he heard Jaejoong sobs, so immediately Yunho open his eyes.

“Hei hei baby, what happen?” Yunho asked.

“I…(sob)…wanna…(sob)…go home…(sob)…I…(sob)…need…(sob)…to be home….(sob)… I… can’t… (sob)…sleep…(sob)…in random…(sob)…place…(sob)” Jaejoong cried.

“Why baby? Why can’t you sleep here?” Yunho asked, confused.

“I’m…(sob)…scared…(sob)”

“What’s makes you scared? There’s nothing to scare about, baby.” But Jaejoong kept crying.

“Ssstt, Baby, don’t cry please, I can’t stand with it. It’s hurt me, you know?” Yunho pulled Jaejoong to his arms. Trying to calm Jaejoong with his embrace but Jaejoong kept crying.

“Okay baby, I drive you home now. But please, stop crying!” Yunho finally give in.

“Jongmal?” Jaejoong stared at Yunho with his puffy eyes.

“Yes baby. But I need to change first. So, don’t cry! I can’t stand looking at your tears. Stop crying, okay?” Yunho cupped Jaejoong’s face, wiped the tears with his thumb, smile curved on his lips as he trying to shoo Jaejoong’s tears.

“Hurry changes your cloth!!” Jaejoong jumped from the bed excitedly.

Errr, where the hell the crying Jaejoong earlier?? Yunho thought while pulled his hair, frustrated.

***

 

“Hyuuuuuuungggggggg,,, where have you been?? Why did you come home so late?? Why didn’t you ever tell me that you in relationship with my idol?? You said you didn’t know Jung Yunho. Why should you lie to me?? Why don’t you tell me about the press conference?? Didn’t I your brother?? Why the hell you need to lie by saying you wanna go to toilet?? Why hyung?? Why?????”

What if you’re the one who on Jaejoong’s shoes? His life turned upside down in a flash. He didn’t even could adjust with the situation. His body was so tired so do his mind. All he thought just have some sleep before deal to whatever happened the next day. But when he’s at home, the first thing he should do is deal with his super noisy little brother who have dolphin on his throat.

Jaejoong stood still in front of Junsu. He didn’t answer. He didn’t even let a sound out from his mouth.

“Hi, you must be Junsu, Jaejoong’s little brother, right? Can we get inside? It’s cold outside.” Yunho tried to make Junsu stop.

“Eh… oh… s… sure… c..c..come in!” Junsu’s heart beating so fast. Finally he met his idol. Personally. Oh God, he must be dreaming.

Once they got inside, Jaejoong walked to his room, but Yunho grabbed his wrist. He turned his head to Yunho. With one smooth move, Yunho pulled Jaejoong closer, hands rest on Jaejoong’s slim waist. Before Jaejoong could registered what happened, Yunho’s face just an inch from his face. Shock, Jaejoong closed his eyes. The next thing Jaejoong felt was something smooth on the corner of his lips.

“Good night, baby. Sleep well! I love you.” Yunho said loud enough to be heard by Junsu. Jaejoong just stared at Yunho, didn’t get what was really happened. Yunho turned Jaejoong’s body and pushed it lightly so Jaejoong got inside his room.

Junsu just stood there. Still cannot believe what was happened. First his idol is in his house. Second his idol is the very same person as his brother’s lover. Oh God, he must be crazy.

“Junsu? Are you okay?” Yunho waved his hand to get Junsu attention.

“Eh… Oh.. nde??” Junsu rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

“It’s already late, I’m going home now. Oh, please let Jaejoong rest this night. Don’t asked him about this day, okay? He’s too tired. Tomorrow I’ll tell you everything. I’ll be here early in the morning. Good night!” Yunho patted Junsu’s shoulder.

***

 

Jaejoong freeze in his spot, his face looked like he remembered everything.

“Now you remember, baby? Go get your breakfast! I bring you some sandwich from my favorite bakery shop. It’s so delicious you know.” Yunho smiled warmly at Jaejoong.

“Iiissshh. Can you stop babying me? And stop ordering me! It’s up to me whether I eat or not.” Jaejoong nagged.

“Joongie Hyung!! Why do you so grumpy in the morning?? You should say thanks to Yunho hyung. He’s so care about you.” Junsu scold his brother. Jaejoong pouted.

“It’s okay Junsu-yah. Jaejoongie must be really mad at me. You know, I’m not really asked his permission about yesterday.” Yunho put a sad face to convince Junsu.

“But he shouldn’t do that. Yunho hyung already said sorry.” Junsu still mad at his brother behave.

“It’s okay Junsu-yah. Hyung won’t give up until jaejoongie forgive me. Didn’t you say you have appointment?” Yunho really know how to act. No wonder he got so many fans.

“Oh God, you right hyung. I gotta go. Bye Hyung!”

Once he heard sound of door closed, Yunho turn his face to Jaejoong who stared at him, disgusted.

“What?” Yunho snapped. The warm and so caring Yunho is gone.

“Ckckck, you really know how to act, don’t you?” Jaejoong said hatefully.

“Of course. I’m a multitalented idol, don’t you know it?” Yunho price his self.

“Then what exactly you do in my house? Ahh, whatever. I’m busy. I have work to do. I don’t have time for you now.” Jaejoong walked away, but Yunho stop him.

“No need to go to your office. It’s too late already.” Yunho said.

“Who fault do you think all these?” Jaejoong snapped.

“You’re not going to work today. I’ve already inform your secretary.”

“What?? What the hell you think you do?? Who’s gave you permission to do that??” Jaejoong yelled.

“It’s on our contract. You help me. I help you, vice versa.” Yunho shrugged.

“What about Jaejoongie, baby and sweet talk to my brother?? There’s not in our contract!” Jaejoong was really mad. His face turned red.

“It’s an act you idiot. People won’t believe us if I called you Jaejoong-sshi. Stupid.”

This man really pushed Jaejoong to his limit. Jaejoong kept silent, trying to calm down.

“Now changes your cloth! I just have one schedule this day. It’s a photo shoot, so no need to use suit.” Yunho ordered.

“And what have my cloth do with your schedule?”

“Aiishh, you really noisy, don’t you know it? You will with me this whole day. Now, changes your cloth and get your breakfast on the car. I’m almost late.” Yunho pulled Jaejoong to his room.

“I can choose my own cloth. Let me go!!” Jaejoong yanked his hand.

“Like I will trust your fashion-taste.” Yunho rolled his eyes. Jaejoong was too tired to arguing with this stubborn idol. So he let Yunho pulled some cloth on his closet. Yunho chose a white V neck shirt, cardigan and jeans then he put them on Jaejoong’s bed before he move to Jaejoong and tried to get rid Jaejoong’s suit.

“YAH!! What do you want?” Jaejoong crossed his arm on his chest, protectively.

“Helping you change your cloth. We need to be hurry!” Yunho kept his hand on Jaejoong’s suit. Jaejoong pushed him hard.

“I can do it my self. Better I do it my self then get help from ert man like you!!” Jaejoong yelled.

“Iiiissshh, I’m just trying to help. Whatever. Do it quickly! I wait you in the car.”

***

 

Jaejoong kept sulking for the rest morning. Jaejoong used to be so busy and he didn’t like waiting. Jaejoong is a very warm CEO, but every people who work for him know that making Kim Jaejoong wait is another meaning of walking on hell. And this day, the creature named Jung Yunho success to make Jaejoong wait without do anything. All of Jaejoong’s gadget was hide by Yunho. He said Jaejoong need to focus on him, no work.

So all Jaejoong could do is sit with sulked face and trying so hard not distracted by Yunho’s pose in front of camera. He’s so damn hot, but Jaejoong doesn’t like Yunho ordering him. He was really mad, until he doesn’t realize that a tall man sat beside him.

“You should get acting class, Jaejoong-sshi.” Changmin said.

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong turned his head.

“People thought you mad at Yunho hyung. Judge from how you sulked this whole time, people might think that you forced to be here.”

“I am.”

“But you should be lovey dovey couple, you know. That’s what you sign on our contract.”

Jaejoong stared at Changmin. He wanted protest, but he changed his mind.

“What should I do?” Jaejoong sighed.

Changmin took the chance. He gave Jaejoong a hello kitty towel and a bottle of orange juice. Jaejoong looked at Changmin, confused.

“Didn’t you saw Yunho hyung sweaty? Help him before he change his cloth.”

Jaejoong lift one of his eyebrows.

“Ahh, and orange juice is his favorite. Go!! And don’t forget to smile… sweetly!!” Changmin pushed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong walked to Yunho half hearted. Trying to smile as much as his sulked heart allowed. Yunho stood still, waiting nervously, afraid that Jaejoong come to him to make some scene. And to Yunho shock, Jaejoong didn’t say a word, he just him orange juice which already open and ready to drink. Then when Yunho drank his orange juice, Jaejoong wiped Yunho’s sweat.

“Err,,thanks.” That’s all Yunho could say.

“Hmmm.” Jaejoong didn’t want to answer. His lips only make a tiny smile which gone instantly when Yunho warped his hand on Jaejoong’s waist. Jaejoong really wanted to protest.

“Aigooo, such a lovey dovey couple we have here. I thought you fight or something.” The photographer said.

“Aiish, Hyung~. It’s not fight. It’s a punishment. My baby was mad at me because I forced him to take break this day. But my baby never mad to long, right?” Yunho pinched Jaejoong’s nose. Jaejoong just smiled, half hearted.

***

 

Jaejoong sighed right after the car door was closed. Acting like a good lover for the rest of the day really drained his energy. Jaejoong rested his back and closed his eyes so he doesn’t need to look at handsome man who driving beside him. Yunho didn’t say anything either. Both of them were so tired. Jaejoong didn’t even say a word when Yunho stop the car in front of a very luxurious hotel.

“We need dinner first.” Yunho said, explain why he stopped at the hotel. Jaejoong didn’t answer, he just reached the door. But Yunho stop him before he open the door.

“Wait! Let me open the door for you.” Yunho said. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, grumbled “acting” but he let Yunho do it.

They walked to the restaurant hand in hand. Jaejoong didn’t want to hold Yunho hand actually, but refused the idol means long arguing, and Jaejoong was too tired to that.

Jaejoong throw his sight to the sky outside the restaurant. These 2 days was really drained all his energy. His mood was turned upside down in every second because the idol. Better Jaejoong drown his self a week on his work than being tied by this idol. It just 2 days, damn it, but Jaejoong already felt like dying. But there’s no way back for Jaejoong, right. Huft.

“I’ve already order the food. Steak and red wine. You like it, right?” Yunho tried to be nice to Jaejoong.

“Whatever.” Jaejoong still refused to talk a lot.

No more conversation after that. Both of them know really well that talking will end up with fight. So they just kept silent and enjoy their own food. Suddenly Yunho’s phone rang. Yunho just put it on his ear, listen to what the other said without respond it. Then he put it back on the table and back to his food without saying anything.

They’re finished their dinner, but no one move from their chair. They’re enjoyed the wine in silent. Suddenly Yunho get up from his sit then walked to stage in the middle of restaurant. Jaejoong stared at him, confused.

“Hello everyone! Sorry if I disturb your dinner. But I need to do this.” Yunho sat in front of the microphone with a guitar on his lap. People put their eyes on Yunho. Jaejoong turned his sight back to the sky outside. ‘Such a spotlight addict’ Jaejoong thought unhappy.

“Ehm, this day was very special for me. Because my beautiful lovely lover willing to company me this whole day. It was such a beautiful day because a beautiful man gave me his beautiful consent. This beautiful song is dedicated for you, my beautiful love.” Yunho said with his eyes stared straightly to Jaejoong’s eyes who look back at him when he heard Yunho called him his beautiful lover.

How I love the way you hold me

And take both of my hands

But my doubts take over and I just don’t understand

Whenever you are with me

Everything is alright

Like the stars and the moon gave light to the darkest of nights

Like a child seeing fireworks spread across the sky

This is how I feel for you inside

You’re beautiful to me

So beautiful to me

It may be so simple but I’ll say it anyway

You’re beautiful to me

 

Like the ocean and the waves caress the shore and the sand

Bringing in the soothing breeze, so tender and grand

Like the world is moving in slow motion

When you look into my eyes

This is how I feel for you inside

You’re beautiful to me

So beautiful to me

It may be so simple but I’ll say it anyway

You’re beautiful, beautiful to me

 

As the sun reflects upon the sea

You smile so unexpectedly

And here I am trying to catch every moment

You shine wherever place you’re in

You presence changes everything

Nothing in this world could mean anymore to me than you

 

You’re beautiful to me

So beautiful to me

It may be so simple but I’ll say it anyway

You’re beautiful to me

Rainbows, sunsets, name a few

But not as lovely as you

You’re beautiful to me

(Christian Bautista – Beautiful to me)

 

And their first date come to an end with Jaejoong lowered his head shyly, trying to hide his blushing face and the sweetest smile he ever had. Yunho, who kept his eyes on Jaejoong during he sings, couldn’t help but to form a warm smile. How he love seeing Jaejoong’s blushing shyly. It’s so cute. But one thing they didn’t recognize. Their heart was beating so fast every time the moment happens.

***

tbc


 

feel free to comment and subscribe

thank you

^.^v