A Kiss to Make it Away

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Joongie! Please enough!” A little boy said to his best friend.

“No, Yunnie! If Yunnie ca do it, then I can do it.” Joongie said. He try to use the monkey bars. He just saw his best friend easily using the monkey bars now he tried to use it. Usually he don’t want but lately his friends called him a feminine boy so he tried to prove them wrong.

“Stop it Joongie!” Yunnie yelled as he tried to reduce his best friend tiredness by holding his legs.

“Noooo! Yunnie let me go!!” Joongie said as he wiggle his leg. That moment his arms tired and decided to let go of his hold.

“Aaaaargggghhh!!” Both of them yelled. Joongie landed on Yunnie. Yunnie felt something hurt then crying.

“Hhhmmm.” Joongie groan then heard Yunnie’s sob. He move away from Yunnie.a

“Yunniee!! Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Joongie ask worriedly to Yunnie.

“*sob* my arms *sob* hurts *sob*” Yunnie said as he still crying.

“I’m sorry Yunnie. I called Hee-seosangnim okay?” Joongie as he yelled to his teacher. Heenim went to them worriedly. He carefully look at Yunnie’s arms.

“I think your right arm is broken. Come on I’ll call your mother and let you go home.” Heenim said. He carry Yunnie in his arm while Joongie tailing him while holding his cry. Hoping his Yunnie is okay. They went to infirmary. He put Yunnie in the bed.

“Wait here okay.” Heenim said to Yunnie and Joongie. Then he went to his room to call both of their parents to inform that Yunnie might broken his arms and have to be taken to the hospital and Joongie might cause it. Both of their umma sigh. It always happen. It’s either one of them cause the trouble or both of them. Both of them live side by side so whenever they got into trouble their moms went to the school together. They went to the infirmary. They found Yunnie on the bed and Joongie pouted and mumbling something.

“Joongie, let’s go home.” Mrs. Kim said. Joongie pouted.

“Yunnie, come on let’s go to the doctor.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Umma, can Joongie come?” Yunnie ask with a puppy eye. Mrs. Jung look at Mrs. Kim and look at Yunnie again.

“He can come if his umma say so.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Can he ahjumma?” Yunnie ask with pleading eyes.

“No. You need to rest okay. Listen to your umma okay?” Mrs. Kim said. He pouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter