New Next Door Neighbor

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pretty little kid drinking his milk happily as he’s waiting for his mother to finish cooking. He don’t know why his mother cooking at this time. It’s already afternoon and its still another couple hours to dinner.

“Come on Joongie. Let’s get this food to next door.” Mrs. Kim said.

“The new neighbol umma?” Jaejoong ask innocently.

“Yes Joongie. Come on.” Mrs. Kim help him comes down from the high chair. Then she takes the food and led her son to next door. Jaejoong hold his mother pant as he follows his mother. Mrs. Kim rings the bell when they arrive at the house. They hear someone coming to the door. A woman opens the door.

“Oh hi. Thank you for coming again.” The woman said.

“Ah yeah. I cook you some food.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Thank you very much. Ah. Who is this cute little girl?” She asks. She bends over. Jaejoong being very shy, hide his face behind his mother.

“This is Jaejoong. He’s a boy.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” She said.

“It’s okay. It always happens. Come on Joongie. Say hello to Mrs. Jung.” Mrs. Kim said to his son. Jaejoong is still behind his mother peeking to the lady.

“Don’t be shy.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Hi~ Mrs. Jung~ my name is Joongie~” Jaejoong said while blushing shyly.

“Aaaw so cute. Come on in. Don’t just stand here.” Mrs. Jung said as she takes the food from Mrs. Kim as they walk to the kitchen to put the food. She went back to the living room after she put the food.

“So how old are you Joongie?” Mrs. Jung asks.

“Four ahjumma.” Jaejoong said as shown 4 fingers to Mrs. Jung.

“You’re so cute. I have a son at your age too. Let me call him okay?” Mrs. Jung said.

“Oh really?” Mrs. Kim asks.

“Yeah. Let me call him first.” Mrs. Jung said as he calls her son to come downstairs. Her son comes down a moment later.

“What is it umma?” Her son asks while walking downstairs.

“Have you done clean up your up your room?” Mrs. Jung asks. The little boy just smiles sheepishly.

“This boy. You should clean it up later or I won’t let you sleep with bambi today.” Mrs. Jung said.

“Umma….” He pouted.

“Now Yunho. This is Mrs. Kim and her son, Jaejoong. Our neighbor.” Mrs. Jung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter