Call of Love

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A small man shivering in the cold night as he walk in the street searching some place to stay. He hug his chest tightly as he give some warmth that he got left to the little bundle on his chest. A small one year baby whimper on his chest.

“Sorry, Minnie-ah. You have to suffer this. Umma will found some place warm  to stay okay?” He said to his baby. The baby just whimper as he trying to found some warmth again on his umma’s chest. The umma just sigh. Life become so heavy for him right now. He’s Jaejoong. He’ve been a happy kids until high school but everything change when he found out that he can be pregnant. Everyone start talking about him. Even worse his father start abusing him and his mother until his mother died. He was devastated and drunk the day his mother is buried. That lead him to a one night stand with a stranger that he meet in the bar. When he wake up, his body is so numb and he was shocked because he was sleeping with someone he doesn’t know. Panicking, he’s running away while limping. He was crying because he know that he can be pregnant by this. After walking for several block, he’s tired and fainted.

When he wake up, he found himself in a room. He just saved by some orphanage staff. After hearing some background, Jaejoong was accepted to be a extra working hand on the orphanage, in exchange of food and everything. He was okay until one day he found himself pregnant. He was happy and yet sad because he’s running away from the father. He doesn’t know who is the father. He just remember the face. The face that make him falling in love with that man. He hope he can found that man again. After 9 months of waiting, he give birth to a son. He call him Changmin. He look like him and the father. The orphanage staff happy seeing the little baby. Really cute as much as his umma. They live happily in the orphanage until one day the orphanage have to be close because there’s no kids left and some company buy their land. Jaejoong become so sad because he have no where to go. Some staff offer their help to Jaejoong to stay with them for a little while. But Jaejoong refuse them all because he doesn’t want to be a burden again to the staff.

Now he walking in the street searching some place to sleep. Luckily there’s some kids stuff from the orphanage he can use for his baby so his baby won’t be so cold. Then he found some alley that he can use for sleep for a little while. Back of a coffee shop. After several years of abusing, he used to sleep on the street. But now he can’t really sleep wherever he wants because of his baby. He carefully place some cardboard he found on the alley and place his baby on the cardboard with several blanket on him. He lay down beside the baby and hug him tightly.

“I’m sorry, Minnie. I’ll search better place next time.” Jaejoong said as he kiss his baby. The baby just mumbling on his sleep. Jaejoong starting to drift to sleep when he heard some steps walking to him.

 

Yunho was walking home from his work. He mumbling himself because he doesn’t bring his car to work today. So he have to walk home. He use a shortcut that he used to pass when he’s still younger and stupid. He changed after he got himself into a one night stand with a beautiful boy. He falling in love with this boy. Everything was right when he’s with him. When he wake up that boy already gone from he side. He just remember how beautiful that boy was. He can’t forget it from his mind. From then he always search for that boy. But always failed. He promise he’ll found the boy. He wants to apologize to him and make the boy his.

Yunho was mumbling something when heard some whimper of a baby on the alley. He look around and found some boy hugging a baby. His heart is hurt when he looks at them. He wants to help them. He walks to them and shake the man to wake up. He look the face and widened his eyes. It’s his angel but become sad because of the baby. What if the baby is his and someone else. But it shake it off. What he care right now is the angel. Why is he sleeping in the alley. He wake the boy up.

“Hey wake up. You can’t sleep here. It’s cold here.” Yunho said softly as he shake Jaejoong’s body a little. Jaejoong slowly wakes up. He look at Yunho. He tilt his head to the stranger that woke him up.

“Who are you? What do you want?” Jaejoong said as he hug his son.

“You can’t sleep here. It’s bad for your baby.” Yunho said.

“You don’t know me and don’t bother with someone else’s problem.” Jaejoong said as he start to stand up and ready to walk away. Yunho stop him by grabbing his shoulder.

“Do you have somewhere to go? I can’t see a baby sleeping on a street like this.” Yunho said.

“You don’t know me. So stay away from me.” Jaejoong said.

“You clearly have no idea where you are going. Come on. Just come with me. I’ll help you.” Yunho said.

“No. Don’t pity on me. You even don’t know who I am.” Jaejoong said.

“You don’t remember me do you?” Yunho said.

“Remember about what?” Jaejoong confuse.

“Do remember about 2 years ago?” Yunho ask. Jaejoong start thinking.

“What about 2 years ago?” Jaejoong tilt his head.

“In a bar. We ended up on an one night stand.” Yunho said. Jaejoong widened his eyes. It’s his baby father.

“T-that’s not me. You got the wrong person.” Jaejoong stuttered as he lies. He doesn’t want this person know that Changmin is his. He’s afraid he take Changmin from him. Jaejoong face clearly show that his lying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter