Beach Day

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minnie!!! Pick up your toys!! I said no toys in my music room!!” Jaejoong yelled in front of his music room with his both of his hands on his hips while glaring at his son who now running to take his toys before his mother throw scarier tantrum.

“Why is it Jiyool can leave her toys here but I can’t?” Changmin pouted.

“Because she’s a baby. Then you called me messy!!” Jaejoong yelled at Changmin.

“Sorry umma!!” Changmin said as he run for his life from his mother. Nothing scared him more than his mother angry at him. Angry Jaejoong mean no food. He heard the piano start playing as soon as he arrives at the living room where his sister sat on the baby chair while watching some cartoons.

“Umma is scary except for you. How lucky.” Changmin said as he pokes Jiyool’s chubby cheeks. Jiyool just reply with babyish word to her brother.

“It’s okay. You’re cute.” Changmin said as he starts playing on the carpet near his sister.

“Minnie, do you want to go to the beach today?” Yunho ask.

“No beach. It’s hot out there. I don’t like hot.” Changmin said. Yunho chuckled. He’s really look like his wife. Jaejoong don’t like hot weather. The only time he gets to the beach if Jaejoong wants to get tan.

“How about we go to the water park?” Yunho ask.

“Yes!! Yes!! Water park!!” Suddenly Changmin jumps up and down. Yunho smiled.

“Now get change while I persuade your mother.” Yunho said. Changmin runs to his room as fast as he can to get what he needs. Yunho take Jiyool in his arm then went to the music room. When he got into the music room, Jaejoong was writing down some notes.

“Joongie….” Yunho starts.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter