Innocent Encounter

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Joongie, stay here with your brother okay? I’ll some food for you guys.” Mrs. Kim said.

“Okay. Umma, I’ll watch Karam.” Jaejoong said. They’re in the amusement park. They’re standing near a bench. Karam watching a cotton candy machine. He really want cotton candy. Then he walk to the cotton candy innocently. Jaejoong was looking other stuff too, not knowing that his brother walking opposite from where he was looking. Karam drooling on the cotton candy. He just looking at the guy who making the cotton candy.

“Ajjusshi! Can I have some?” Karam ask.

“Ow. Where’s your umma little boy?” The man said

“She said she buying some food ajjusshi. Can I have some?” Karam ask innocently.

“I think your umma not gonna like it if you eat sweets before you eat your lunch. But since you’re cute I give you a little stick for free and finish it before you meet your umma okay.” The man said.

“Okay! Thank you ajjusshi!” Karam cheered. He take the stick from the seller. He eat the cotton candy happily. Then some boy that not too older than him walk to him.

“That look good.” He said.

“This is my cotton. Not yours” Karam said as he stuck his tongue to the taller boy.

“Owww. Can I just have it for a little bite?” He said.

“No! It’s mine.” Karam said.

“If you said so, I won’t share my cotton with you.” He said as he walk to the cotton candy stand and buy 2 cotton candy.

“See what I have.” The taller boy said as he waving his big cotton candy to Karam. His eyes glistening with happiness. His stick is done.

“Waaaaaa. Can I have some of that cotton??” Karam ask.

“No.” He said as he starting to eating one cotton candy while walking to search for his brother.

“Meanie! You have 2 cotton candy but you don’t want to share it with me.” He’s tailing the taller boy who clearly don’t know where’s his going too.

“I’m Minnie! Hahahaha” He laugh and stuck his tongue to Karam. Karam pout as his eyes get watery. He really wants the cotton candy.

“Huaaaaaahhh! I want the cotton candy!!! Give me!!!!” Karam yelled. Changmin gasped as he look at Karam.

“Okay. Okay. I’ll share it with you. Come on let’s eat there with me.” Changmin said as pointed at an empty bench. Karam nodded. They sit as they eat happily not knowing that their older brother searching for them.

Yunjae side

Jaejoong look at the bear. He really wants the bear on the arcade. He didn’t realize that he walking oppositely from Karam. He too absorb on the cute bear hanging on the prize hanger. He pouted because he know he can’t win. Since he at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter