A Kiss to Remember

One Shots Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

2 years pass, now I’m free from the military. 2 years pass since he left me. I don’t know how’s he doing now. The second he broke off our engagement I was so broken hearted and can’t stop crying for 3 days. After that I move out from my apartment. Leaving all the memories we have together. Then I went straight to the army after I move to my parents house. I want to clear my mind from everything. Because every corner of the town reminds me of him. I officially release from the army, my family waiting for me outside the base. They happy to see me officially done with my duty.

“Yunho dear, finally you’re back!!” My mom squeal. She hug me.

“Yeah I’m back umma.” I hug her back. My dad smile at me and pat my shoulder. My sister hold her tears and hug me.

“Oppa, don’t leave us again okay? I miss you so much.” Jihye said as she hug me.

“I won’t.” I said.

“Come on. Let’s go somewhere to eat. I want to celebrate your release on a nice family restaurant.” My mother said.

“It’s okay, umma. You don’t have to do that.”  said as we already on the car. I sit on the passenger sit beside my father.

“No. I want to celebrate this!” My mother. I just sigh. I think I can’t win against my mother. My father just chuckled then went to some new restaurant which not there 2 years ago.

“This restaurant really good Yunho.” Mother said as we went inside the restaurant.

“Really?” I ask. My mother nodded. We went inside the restaurant. The atmosphere of the restaurant really great. It have really a good taste on artistic decoration. Yet again it feel so familiar. We get our table and sit. After several times seeing the menu, I talk to my father.

“So appa. Now I can work for you again.” I said.

“Yeah. We really need your help right now. In 2 years of your absence we struggle a little bit. Now we really need your help.” My father said.

“Okay. I’ll try my best.” I said. Then the waiters come.

“Can I take your order?” He ask. That voice. I look up and found him smiling at me. My heart skip a beat then hold my tears. He was kind of shocked but then again he’s blushing.

“J-jaejoong?” I said.

“Y-yes? Do I know you? You look familiar.” He stuttered. Still blushing.

“What??? You broke our engagement then you forgot about me that easily!!! Unbelievable!!!” I yelled then rush out from the restaurant. I can heard everyone gasped when I yelled including my family. I walk to our car and wait for them. I really angry when Jaejoong forget about me. This 2 years of running away is useless. I saw him once again and my old feeling went back. I held my tears as I still can’t forgive him for what he did. I kick some rock while mumbling how I hate Jaejoong right now.

“uumm. Yunho?” I look at the person who called me.

“Oh! Kim-ahjumma. Sorry about that. I don’t meant that.” I said as I bow to her. She was wearing an apron so I believe that the restaurant is Kim’s. But why my family don’t know about that. Or maybe they set me up.

“It’s okay. Let’s go inside. I have to tell you something.” Mrs. Kim said. I nodded. I followed her to a room. I believe Jaejoong went somewhere else because he’s not on the dining area anymore. We went to a private room where my family already sit there. I take a sit.

“I’m sorry Yunho I forgot to tell you that this restaurant is own by the Kim’s.” My mother said.

“It’s okay umma.” I said. I saw Junsu, Jaejoong’s younger brother, went in and sat in front of us.

“Yunho-hyung, we want to tell you something.” Junsu said.

“Yeah what is it?” I ask. Junsu cough a little and start.

“Forgive me about my brother. He doesn’t remember anything about his 22 years of his life right now.” Junsu started.

“W-what?” I’m surprise.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter