Yes, I Knew [III]

Short Story of YulTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yes, I Knew [III]

 

02nd October 2013, Wednesday, 03:10 p.m.

TaengSic Mansion: Gardens.

 

The boys group are sitting at the garden while having a little chit chat. They keep asking Yuri about his feeling towards Tiffany and he feel so awkward because of that. 

 

"Tell me what do you think about her?" Sooyoung asked. 

 

"Nothing." Yuri answer. 

 

"Ayy, don't lie to me." 

 

"That's right Yul." Taeyeon join. 

 

He sigh. "What do you want me to say huh?" 

 

"Just tell us the truth about your feeling towards her. It's easy right." Hyoyeon said. 

 

"Okay. I think I fall in love with her and I think had saw her before but I didn't remember it." 

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon high-five each other. "See Hyo! I'm right! Yuri likes Tiffany." Sooyoung said excitedly. 

 

"Yeah! I knew it too." 

 

"You two..." Yuri said with this face (-_-).

 

"Don't mind this two Yul. Now tell me what do you plan to do?" Taeyeon asked. 

 

"I don't know Taeng. I think it's too fast and I guess it's too early to confess to her." 

 

"Man, you fell in love at the first sight! Oh my god!" Taeyeon said loudly. 

 

"Shh! You're too loud Taeng! They might hear you!" Yuri said almost whisper. 

 

"Sorry." He grin innocently. 

 

"Luckily there's no one here." Sooyoung said while looking around.

 

"Stop talking about me now and let's talk about a new groom here." Yuri said while patted his shoulder. 

 

Taeyeon blushed. "Aish, what are you talking about!" He punch Yuri arms. 

 

"Aigoo.. You should prepare for tonight Taeng." 

 

"Why Yul?" 

 

"Because it's your first night and..." Sooyoung said. 

 

"I think she will EAT you until morning." Yuri said and they laugh except Taeyeon. 

 

"Come on Taeng! We just want to see you laugh." Hyoyeon said. 

 

"Omo! Don't tell me that you are already imagining about tonight." Yuri said with his jaw drop. 

 

"Aish! Yah byunYul! I'm not like you okay!"

 

"I'm just 10% byun but you?" Yuri asked.  

 

"You're 1,000,000% byun than Kwon Yuri. You know byunTae?" The trio of them asked in unison and after that they chuckles.

 

"You guys really."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter