Unconditionally [I]

Short Story of YulTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unconditionally [I]

 

29th May 2017, Monday, 03:50 p.m.

Hwang Mansion: Living Room.

 

"Stephanie, where is Yuri?" Mr. Hwang asked as his eyes focus on his phone. 

 

"He's resting upstairs daddy.." She answer him. 

 

"We are going to have a dinner at Mr. Kim's resort later. Please be there on time okay?" Mr. Hwang said as he smile at his daughter. 

 

"Sure daddy. I'll be going upstairs now." She excuse herself politely. 

 

 

 

Second Master Bedroom - 04:07 p.m.

 

"Yuri.." She call as she get into the room. 

 

"Yes baby.." 

 

"How do you feel now?" She asked as she join him on the bed. 

 

"Better but I still feel a little bit dizzy.." He said as he smile at her. 

 

"Have you take your medicine?" She asked as she pinch his nose.

 

"Yes I have and don't do that to me.. I'm not a little boy.." He said as he pout. 

 

"Why? I love your nose. Your nose as charming as a Seoul brigde you know?" She pinch his nose again in playful manner. 

 

"Not to that extend Tiffany Kwon." He said as he gesture her to come closer. She get up and lean her body against him. He wrap his arms around her waist, totally back hugging her.

 

"Daddy said that we are going to Taeng's appa resort for a dinner." She informed as her finger are playing with his. 

 

"Is that so? Okay then." He said and tighten the hug. He then kiss her neck. 

 

"Thats tickle." She said as she grin. 

 

"Turn around. Let me have a proper look of your face." He said in a low tone.

 

She turn her face and stare at him. "So what are you going to do now that I turn my face looking at you?" She asked in a seductive tone. 

 

He smile and lean closer. He then kiss her lips passionately. She fixed her position without breaking the kiss. She face him and sit on his lap. She wrap her legs around his waist and he wrap his arms around her waist. 

 

"That was a great kiss.." He said as they done kissing. He smile and peck her lips again and again. 

 

She smile at him and just let him be. He stop pecking her lips and caressed her cheeks. She lean closer and hide her face at his neck. "Are you being all shy towards me now?" He asked as he caressed her back. 

 

"No I'm not. Why should I feel shy towards my own husband?" She asked back as she pout now. 

 

"Kekeke." He giggles and shook his head. 

 

 

 

Tiffany POV

 

"No I'm not. Why should I feel shy towards my own husband?" I asked back as I pout now. 

 

"Kekeke." He giggles and shook his head. 

 

"What are you giggling for honey?" I asked as I make a sad face and yes I know he can't see my face since I'm hiding it at his neck. 

 

"Nothing.." He said and then he tighten the hug more. He really loves babying me like this and of course I like it. 

 

We've been married for 6 months and yet there's still no sign of me getting pregnant. I'm a little bit sad about that but I won't give up. I will try my best the next time we make love. *Wink plus a naughty grin* 

 

"Honey.." I called him.

 

"Yes?" 

 

I get up and sit facing him. "Can we wear the same color for tonight?" I asked as I play with his shirt collar. 

 

"Sure. I will wear anything you want me too. It's all up to you baby." He said as he smile at me. That handsome smile that I fall in love with everyday. 

 

"Honey........" I called him again with aegyo.

 

"Yes bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter