Unconditionally [III]

Short Story of YulTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unconditionally [III]

 

29th May 2017, Monday, 09:55 p.m.

YulTi's House: Main Door.

 

After discussing about moving to a new house, Tiffany decided to pay a visit to their new paradise. Yuri excitedly open the door while Tiffany is clasping her hands together with a nervous feeling. "Ready?" He asked.

 

"Yes hubby." She nods cutely.

 

"Jjan! Surprise!" He open the door widely and then a baloon that wrote 'Welcome Home Wife!' can be seen a few steps away from the main door, greeting Tiffany. The house is just too big for two of them as it can accomodate at least ten people but Yuri purposedly bought a big one for the future preparation.

 

She covered with her palm as she feels very surprised by it. Her eyes get teary because of his sweetness. "Hubby..." She said with aegyo.

 

Yuri grin at her and enveloped her in his embrace. They stay in that position for a few moments. He kiss her crown and pull away to look at her face. "Do you like it?"

 

She didn't answer his question instead she pulled him by neck and kiss him passionately. His hands make ways to her waist, pulling her closer. Tiffany initiate the kiss, she bite and peck his lips continuosly then kiss him passionately again.

 

Tiffany parted their lips and they are panting so hard while looking into each other eyes then they smile. "Thank you. Really thank you. I'm so thankful, hubby. God bless you." She cupped his cheeks and peck his lips one more time.

 

"I'm glad you like it. Come let me show you around." He said while raise his left brow, looking so handsome with that action.

 

"When did you prepared this hubby?" She asked as she grab the baloon and bring it with her.

 

"It's the day before I got a bad fever."

 

"I'm sorry hubby." She pout and stop walking.

 

He stop walking too and reach for her hands. He caressed them lovingly. "Baby, you don't have to feel that way. You know I will let you take your time as much as you want right? I respect your decision that's why I told myself to wait until you're ready."

 

"Then what about this house? When did you bought it?" 

 

"I bought it on our first monthsary." He grin innocently. 

 

"Yuwree~" She whine.

 

"I know. You don't have to feel guilty and all. I love you too much to get hurt of it. So don't worry. I'm just fine." He convinced. She nods at it even though she didn't believe it a bit. There is no way he's not hurting regarding this. Tiffany sigh and wrap her arms around his waist. 

 

"Hubby..." She called as she lean her head on his chest.

 

"Hmm?" 

 

"I love you. I don't care. I know I said it for so many time already." She mumbles cutely making him chuckles.

 

"You know I do too, baby. Come." He intertwined their hands and walk around. 

 

The living room is decorated with a peach color wall and he house is fully furnished. Just like Yuri said before, he just need her to say 'yes' because everything is ready. Tiffany is super excited to visit their bedroom. She push the door slowly as Yuri nods at her and it really meet her expectation. Their room is decorated with a light pink wall, the bed frame is in white color with a dark pink bed sheet, blanket and pillow. Their closet is in white color. Yuri decided to make it white-pink-black theme.

 

"How? Do you wish to add anything or take out something from here?" He asked as he make a way to sit on the bed. 

 

"You're the best hubby! This is really my style." She said and lean her head on his blade shoulder. "Thank you. I don't know how to pay you back. You're amazing." 

 

"You don't have to repay. You, being my wife is something I'm very thankful for. You take care of me, my meal and everything that a wife should've taken care of. You did well, love." He peck her crown.

 

"Hubby, what if we stay here for tonight? I'll tell daddy that we are not coming home." She suggest. At least she wants to do this to make him happy.

 

His face brighten up. "Really? Are you sure about this?" A hint of excitement evident in his voice.

 

They stare at each other as she smile at him. "Yuwree-ah, I'm very sure of this. Lets stay here tonight." She said and earn a peck on her forehead.

 

"Thank you." He said with a wide smile.  

 

 

 

30th May 2017, Tuesday, 01:20 a.m.

YulTi's House: Master Bedroom.

 

After telling her daddy that they won't comeback home they settle to sleep and it's been only 2 hours since they fell asleep when Yuri suddenly stirred from his sleep as he feel very uncomfortable with the room temperature. He look around and noticed that they didn't close the window. 

 

His nose is runny again and his head feel heavy. He didn't take a medicine for tonight as it is in the Hwang Mansion and Tiffany totally forget about it because she is so happy with the last night event. He feel so cold even though there is his wife in his arms to warm him up.

 

"Baby..." He called in a weak voice. "Baby..." He peck her forehead.

 

"Hmm.." She stirred but she's still not awake. 

 

"Fany.. Hey, baby.." He caressed her cheek. 

 

"Hubby?" She open her eyes a little only to find he is already staring at her.

 

"Baby, can I turn on the heater? Will you be fine with it? If you're not then I will just sleep in the next room." He gently asked with full of concern in his voice. 

 

"Wae?" She lift her head a little and bring her hand to his forehead. "Oh my God. You're so hot." She abruptly get up from bed and reach for the air-cond remote to turn it off then she turn on the heater. "I'm so sorry hubby. I forgot that you're still not recovered from a fever." She sit beside him.

 

"Baby, I remember that I had remind you for so many times not to get up from bed so suddenly like that when you just woke up from sleep." Yuri shook his head. He's not mad. He's just worry as it's not a good move to do right after you just woke up from sleep.

 

"Sorry. I'm just really worry of you." She pout.

 

"I know that but still that was not a good thing to do." Yuri sit up and lean at the head board. 

 

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again." She clasped her hands together asking for his forgiveness.

 

Yuri pull her into his embrace gently and peck her lips. "Apology accepted." He then sneeze.

 

"You still feel cold?" She asked but as he was about to reach for the blanket she stop him.

 

"Hubby, you can't use blanket now because your temperature is so damn high. I need to go out to buy a medicine so stay here and have a rest all right?" She caressed his cheeks and give a soft kiss on his forehead. 

 

"Baby you know I won't ever let you drive alone at times like this didn't you?" 

 

"I'll be fine. I'll be back fast." She caressed his cheeks and grab her purse on the desk beside the bed. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter