Yes, I Knew [I]

Short Story of YulTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Yes, I Knew [I]  

02nd October 2013, Wednesday, 10:45 a.m.

Seoul Church.

Yuri POV

 

Today is my best friend's wedding day. At last my dorky, ert, migdet friend meet his true love. He had enough before and I feel so glad that Jessica comes to Taeyeon's life. 

 

The sad thing is I'm the only one who is still SINGLE and yes I feel so sad and lonely too. I just wish my future wife will come to me as soon as possible because I've been waiting for her for so long.

 

 

 

"Yul, where is he?" Sooyoung asked. 

 

"Who?"             

 

"Taengoo of course."

 

"He said that he's going to toilet for a while."

 

"Tell him to be quick! We are all waiting for him now." 

 

"Okay." I nodded and head to the toilet.

 

...

 

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" I asked. 

 

"I don't know Yul. I feel so nervous now." He said. 

 

I smile at him and massage his shoulder. "Calm down. I know you can do this." I patted his shoulder. 

 

"Thank you Yul." 

 

"So, maybe we can go now. I'm sure you're aware that your soon to-be-wife hate waiting." 

 

Taeyeon grin at me. "Lets go." 

 

...

 

I walk with Taeyeon to the end of the aisle and I stand beside him. "Calm down Taeng!" I comfort him. 

 

"Thanks Yul." 

 

I just nodded. After a while, I spotted Jessica walking side by side with his father Mr. Jung. "There you go Taeng." I said. But there is something catch my attention. It is Jessica's bridesmaid. I never saw her before.

 

She looks so stunning. I stare at her all the time until our eyes meet and I pretend to look at somewhere else immediately. This is awkward. 

 

After Jessica safely reach at Taeyeon, I join others to sit. I used to sit at an empty bench but soon there is a girl approached me and sit here too. I look at her face and I'm starting to remember something.

 

Yeah, she is Jessica's bridesmaid. I wonder who she is. I don't know what to do because the situation become really really awkward. Usually I used to sit with my friends but now? I sit with a stranger and luckily the stranger is a girl. 

 

 

 

TaengSic Mansion - 12:21 p.m.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter