Stick With You

Short Story of YulTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stick With You

 

21st September 2013, Saturday, 10:05 a.m.

YulTi Home: Living Room.

 

Tiffany is a clumsy girl. Everything she do there must be a mistake. She will make a mistake at least once or more than that. Sometime, even her father can't take it about her behaviour. Except this person, his name is 'Kwon Yuri'.

 

Kwon Yuri had married with Tiffany Hwang 3 months ago. All people around him disagree about his decision to marry her but soon they accept her because he seems very happy with her. He always there whenever she need him. 

 

 

 

"Baby... Where are you?"  

 

"I'm here Yul.. In the kitchen.." 

 

"What are you doing there?" He asked while walking towards the kitchen. "Eat again?"

 

She smile and nodded cutely. "Why? You don't like it if I'm eating?"

 

"But you just ate 10 minutes ago. Please take care of your health. Don't eat too much."

 

"It's not me honey. This is for our baby." She said and caressed her flat stomach gently.  

 

"I know but look at what you eat now.. It's junk food.. It's not good for your health and our baby.. Please listen to me.." He said softly. 

 

She sigh heavily and walk away from the kitchen. Yuri get up and approached her. She's now in the living room watching some random movie on television. He sit beside her but she didn't dare to look at him. 

 

"Are you mad at me? I'm sorry." He said. 

 

She's ignoring him and keep turning the television channel. 

 

"Baby, I'm sorry. Forgive me okay?" He begged but she still ignore him. "Fine. I think I should go now since you don't want to talk to me anymore." He said and start to walk away from her. 

 

"Geez. I feel guilty towards him now." She mumble and followed him silently from behind. 

 

Yuri walk to their bedroom and he sit on the bed. Tiffany open the door slowly. "Yul.." 

 

"Huh?" He raise his brow. 

 

She's kneeling in front of him. "I'm sorry for being childish. I'm sorry I didn't meant to hurt you." She pout. 

 

He smile and patted her head. "It's okay baby. I don't mind it." 

 

"Really?" She pout even more. 

 

"Yes." He peck her lips. "Come here." He patted an empty space beside him.

 

He wrapped his arms around her shoulder while she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Did you mad at me earlier?" He asked. 

 

"Just a little bit." 

 

"Next time please listen to me okay? I'm just worried about you and our baby." He caressed a baby bump. 

 

"I know and I'm sorry too." 

 

He smile and kiss her forehead. "I love you baby." 

 

"I love you too honey." She flash her eyes smile to him. 

 

"I want to take a bath for a while okay?" He asked.

 

"All right but please faster.. I miss you already.." She said and pout.

 

"Aigoo my baby." He smile and kiss her lips. "I'll be quick. I promise."

 

She nodded and smile at him. "Yul, where is your phone?"

 

"Here.. What do you want to do with my phone?"

 

"I just want to play game. That's all." She answer.

 

Yuri shook his head and enter the shower room.

 

...

 

"I'm sleepy." She said but she keep playing the game until she unconsciously sleeping.

 

After a while, Yuri get out from the bathroom. "She must be tired." He mumbles and kiss her cheek. He take his phone in her grip and put it on the table beside the bed. He walk to the closet and dress up.

 

"Hmm, it's been so long since we go shopping together. I need to wait until her wake up then." He mumbles and lay down beside her.

 

"Fany-ah, why did you need to sleep now? Play with me please." He pout even though she can't see it. "Should I disturb her?" He smirk. He poke her nose and kiss her cheek continuosly.

 

"Hmmmmm.." She's humming while sleeping.

 

He grin widely and poke her nose again. "Wake up baby." He caressed her cheek.

 

"Yuri.... I'm sleepy...." She whine.

 

"Cute." He thought and smile. "But I'm boring." He pout.

 

"Just join me sleep Yul and don't disturb me." She said with her eyes still close.

 

"I'm not sleepy baby." He pout again.

 

Tiffany lift her chin and meet her gaze with him. "Honey, why are you acting like this huh?"

 

"Because I miss you."

 

"I'm here right? Now sleep."

 

"No, I don't want to sleep. Get up now baby. Let's go shopping." He said.

 

"Shopping?! Really?" She open her eyes widely and asked him excitedly.

 

"Really, baby. Now go and get ready."

 

"Can we just go about one or two hour later? I'm still sleepy."

 

"Let's go now. Please." He whine.

 

"Ugh! Kwon Yuri you. All right, fine. I'll go and get ready." She said and get up from bed.

 

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He said.

 

10 minutes passes and Tiffany finally showed up in the living room. "What takes you so long?" He asked.

 

"Stop asking. We're late now right? Here." She handed his phone.

 

"Thank you. Lets go." He smile warmly at her.

 

 

 

GG Shopping Mall, Third Floor - 01:19 p.m.

 

"Yul, can I eat that?" She point her fingers at the beef restaurant.

 

"Eat again?" He frowned.

 

"Please." She pull his shirt like a little kid want a toy.

 

He sigh. "Lets go." They holding hands and enter the restaurant.

 

"Lets sit there!" She said excitedly and he just obey her.

 

"I want two serve of grill beef and two glass of orange juice." Yuri told the waiter.

 

"Okay please wait." The waiter said and walk away from their table.

 

"Lets visit daddy after shopping. It's been so long since I met him." Yuri suggest.

 

"That's a good idea too." She nodded.

 

"What should we buy for your daddy?" He asked.

 

"Lets buy him a healthy food like a ginseng."

 

"All right, deal!" He said and grin.

 

 

 

Then the waiter come back to their table again while holding a tray. "Please enjoy your meal." The waiter said while arranging the food on the table.

 

"Thank you." Yuri said.

 

"You're welcome sir." The waiter said. He bowed at them and leave.

 

"Lets eat now!" She said.

 

"Slowly baby. I don't want you to get choke."

 

"Aish, you worry too much Yul." She pout.

 

"Okay.. Okay.. I''m sorry.." He smile and patted her head.

 

"Feed me." She said.

 

"Such a baby. Open your mouth." With that, he feed her.

 

Suddenly Tiffany's phone ringing. "Uh? It's Jessi." She said and answer the call quickly.

 

 

"Jessi!"

 

"Yah! Where are you?!" She yelled.

 

"Aw.. Aw.. You don't have to yell at me Jessi. I'm not deaf." She pout.

 

"*giggles* Sorry, I just want to scared you."

 

"Jessi, it's been so long since I last saw you. Maybe around 2 months ago right?"

 

"Yes and I miss you so much cousin." She said.

 

"I miss you too! Come back to Korea and visit us." She said excitedly.

 

"I am Tiff. Right now I'm at your house."

 

"My house? You mean?"

 

"I'm at Uncle Hwang house now. Please come here. I really want to talk to you."

 

"Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes! Wait for me."

 

"Be quick." She said and hang up the phone.

 

 

 

"Why?" Yuri asked.

 

"Jessi is here. She's at daddy's house now and I told her that we will be there in 30 minutes."

 

"What about our shopping time?" He pout.

 

"We can shopping together next time."

 

"All right." He pout.

 

"Don't pout Yul. Look around you." Tiffany said while cutting the beef in an angry manners.

 

"Why?" He asked and turned his gaze around with his mouth still pouting. He found all the girls in the restaurant are looking at him seductively. He gulped hard.

 

"Quick! We have 25 minutes more." She remind him.

 

"Yeah! I'll be quick."

 

 

 

Hwang Mansion: Living Room - 01:40 p.m.

 

"Daddy I'm home." Tiffany said as soon as she enter the house.

 

"Miyoung." His father call and spread his arms.

 

Tiffany gladly hugged her father. "I miss you so much daddy."

 

"I miss you too my girl." Mr. Hwang said while caressed her back.

 

"Daddy." Yuri called him.

 

Mr. Hwang release his daughter in his embrace and hug Yuri. "How are you?"

 

"Fine dad.. You?"

 

"Same here." Mr. Hwang patted Yuri's shoulder.

 

"We bought this for you." Yuri said and handed him a big paper bag.

 

"What is this?" Mr. Hwang asked.

 

"A set of ginseng." He grin.

 

"Aigoo.. Thank you.." He smile at the couple.

 

"Daddy, Jessi told me that she's here. Where is she?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I'm here." A girl suddenly voice out.

 

Tiffany turned her gaze behind and found Jessica standing there. "Jessi!" She immediately hug her. "I miss you."

 

Jessica giggles. "I miss you too my clumsy cousin!" She said.

 

"Yah! How could you said that to me." She pout.

 

Yuri clear his throat to get their attention. "Forget about me already? I'm still here okay."

 

"I'm aware that you're here baby." Tiffany said and smile at her husband.

 

"Hello Yul.. Long time no see.." Jessica said and greet him with a hug.

 

Yuri gladly return the hug. "Yeah, you change a lot since the last time I saw you." He said.

 

Jessica smile at him and turned her gaze to Tiffany. "Looks like someone is jealous now." She whisper at Yuri's ear.

 

He giggles. "Lets more." He whisper at her back.

 

"Deal." She said and giggles along with him.

 

"Yah! What the two of you doing huh?"

 

"Nothing Tiff. We are just having a little chat." Jessica answer her.

 

...

 

"Kids, come here. Let's have a drink." Mr. Hwang called them from the garden.

 

"Yes daddy." Tiffany and Yuri said in unison.

 

YulTi couple sit side by side while Jessica and Mr. Hwang sit opposite of them. "Tell me.. When did you got here Jessi?"

 

"This morning."

 

"and yet you just tell me now?" Tiffany look at her wrist watch "It's 8 p.m. already. If I didn't asked you maybe you won't tell me like forever."

 

"*giggles* Sorry."

 

"It's okay." Tiffany smile at her.

 

"Uncle told me that you're pregnant. Is it true?"

 

"Yes and I feel so excited about it Jessi." She flash her eyes smile.

 

"So I'm gonna be an aunty now?"

 

"Indeed." Tiffany answer.

 

"I'm so happy for both of you."

 

"Thank you." Yuri said.

 

"It seems like it's gonna rain soon." Mr. Hwang said.

 

"Yeah.. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter