Unconditionally [II]

Short Story of YulTi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Unconditionally [II]

 

29th May 2017, Monday, 06:15 p.m.

Hwang Mansion: Second Master Bedroom.

 

Yuri stirred from his sleep and reach for his phone which is beside him. His eyes widen as he look at the time now. "It's already 06:15 p.m. Why didn't she wake me up earlier?" He mumbles as he yawn. 

 

He look around the room and didn't found any trace of her. He get up from the bed and take a towel as he decide to take a bath since Tiffany is still nowhere to be found. "I will just look for her later." Yuri thought.

 

...

 

Yuri is fixing his hairs in front of the mirror and sit on the bed again as he suddenly feel a little bit dizzy. He massage his temples gently and close his eyes. A sound of someone open the door can be heard. "It must be her." Yuri thought. Tiffany is closing the door slowly as her eyes still fixed on her phone screen. She is totally unaware of Yuri well being now. 

 

"Hubby?" She rushed to his side as she finally move her gaze away from her phone. "Gwenchana?" She asked worriedly and massage his temples gently. Yuri just nods and look at her.

 

"Where have you been?" He manage to ask in a very low tone. 

 

"Downstairs. My eldest aunty from mom side came by." She said and sit beside him. "And you're not okay right now Yuwree-ah." 

 

"I'm fine. Lets go. We don't want to be late for the dinner don't we?" He get up and let out a small smile. 

 

"No. I can tell daddy that we can't go. I'll cook for you." Tiffany insist and try to sound as stern as she can.

 

"What will daddy say if you tell him about this? I don't want to be call weak Fany." He frown.

 

She get up and cupped his face. "Honey you know daddy is not like that. Please. Stay at home. I will cook for you. Please?" She coax and caressed his cheeks. 

 

"I'm sorry.." He said in a low tone.

 

"Don't be." She tip toe and peck his lips. "Your health matter the most to me honey. I believe daddy is thinking the same." She said and hug him by waist. 

 

Yuri wrap his arms around her shoulder as he pull her closer. "I'm troubling you again. I'm sorry."

 

"Don't talk that way.. You know that I will always stay by your side through thick and thin right?"

 

"I know and I'm so thankful for that." He cupped her face and peck her lips lovingly. "I love you Tiffany."

 

She lean closer and make an eskimo kiss. "You know I love you too." She said and her eyes smile can been seen.

 

"But it's been so long since I meet Taeng." He suddenly said. 

 

"But you're still not well." Tiffany said worriedly. 

 

"I've been sick for a week and I want to spend time with you, with our friends too."

 

"Yes you can but after you recovered all right? For now it is a big NO." Tiffany scold like a mother scold her naughty teenage son.

 

Yuri sigh and nods. He sit on the bed and lay down slowly. "Hubby, are you all right? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" Tiffany sit beside him and lean down to caressed the back of his head.

 

"Nope. I'm fine." He take a deep breath while closing his eyes and then he let out a smile as he look at her. "Come here you." He said while open his arms wide. She smile and snuggle into his arms slowly. "Did I ever told you how much I like it when you're in my arms?" 

 

Tiffany shook her head slowly and move back a little to have a better look of his face. 

 

"As I have you in my arms it feels like I own the whole world. It's a joy that I can't describe in words to make people understand." 

 

"Sweet talker." She whisper and smile beautifully. 

 

"You love my sweet talks. Don't deny it." He said in a matter fact tone. 

 

"You know I won't deny that." They smile at each other and share a passionate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter