Do you think past can forget? [part 2]

How to propose?

My eyes widened and (if it’s possible) at the same time I glared at her.
“Didn’t you get enough revenge last time?”, I questioned the girl looking down right into her eyes. She manage to get rid of my feeling of gilt. She made me mad.
“Hah, chill man, I’m not doing anything!”, a little taken aback Krystal laughed, “Geez, you are still the same, I see. Poor Key.”
I calmed down a little and sat down.
“You really know how to scare a man, Krystal. Or get him mad.”, *sigh*.
“Well, thanks for the compliment. But really why are you still scared of Kibum finding out? I don’t think you should let past haunt you like that. Truly stupid.”
I didn’t know what to answer her so just hung down my head. I knew she was right but it’s stronger than me. Most of the time.
“As for me you really don’t have to concern yourself anymore. For the moment when you burst into my room, eyes wide, lips pale and asked :”, at that part she remade her voice to sound exactly like mine, “ ‘Is it Kibum’s?’, I lost all my desire to get with whoever of you two. Really, most of the man would ask “Is it mine?” if a girl told them she’s pregnant. What’s with “Kibum’s?”, she laughed again at my stupidity. I couldn’t help but let out a smile too.
“You could have at least feel guilt too, scaring me like that with that lie. And continuing the whole matter for more than a week. I almost became bald because of it!”, shuddering from the memory I said.
“You had to pay”, was her only answer to my complains. And I guess she’s right.

When I get back to my room it was already dark.
Hoping Bummie would still be asleep or at least wouldn’t be too mad at me I opened the door carefully so no crack would be heard.
“Bummie?”, peeking in the room I called. The sight that welcomed me however was totally unexpected.
Kibum wasn’t sleeping. He was siting by the window frame gazing at the evening sky drinking from a wineglass. The crimson liquid had colored his lips already and seeing the bottle near him on the floor I could tell he had more.
I honestly didn’t know what to think. This kind of moods, Kibum wasn’t one to sink into them. At least I haven’t seen him to, till now, and I could affirm I knew him. Kind of.
As he heard my footsteps into the room he turned his head towards me. He didn’t smile, wave or greet. Now I know something’s wrong. This is the advantage of your lover being utterly honest – he never faked his emotions, everything going on his face the moment he was feeling it. The disadvantage is he tells you what he thinks without sugar and it takes time learning not to be offended. Or not to cry.
I sat beside him by the window looking trough it – the night sky outside the city was beautiful, flecked with stars. He was still staring at my face as I averted my eyes from the nature to his chocolate ones. When our gazes met without uttering a single word he leaned and captured my lips.
We stayed like this for a minute or so before starting moving. Or better before he started moving. I closed my eyes falling into the trap but trough my skin I was still feeling his gaze on me.
We started the kiss slowly, gently moving our lips but Kibum was growing impatient. He deepened it, inserting his tongue into my mouth and twirling it around mine like calling it to do the same. I complied invading the moist cavern of his, tasting the sweet taste and loving the sensation. But soon I was startled as I felt his hand moving slowly from my shoulder to my sides and going on my tight, squeezing it. I moaned feeling his fingers trough the thick material but soon, becoming aware of what was happening, I broke the contact.
The already forming tent in my pants gave no doubt if I desired it too but don’t get me wrong – I’m not some mindless animal. Not when my lover seemed so strange. The wine, the staring at the sky and the emotionless/ sad look he gave me earlier – it sure wouldn't be just because he felt all of  sudden.
“Is something wrong”, I asked Kibum locking my eyes with his once more.
“Mmm”, was his only answer before he tried his luck again. I stood up quickly to prevent it.
“Kibum?”
“Jong?”, he looked almost innocent looking at me like that. He folded his lips in a pout maybe to look enough cute for me to forget everything else. And he almost succeeded. Almost.
“What’s wrong?”
“Except you braking the kiss?”
“Except that.”, I nodded.
“I don’t feel well”, he said, “And if you don’t mind – I was feeling much better with your lips on mine.”, then he stood up coming near me again but I pulled back. He stopped coming and just stared in my eyes.
“Can’t you just … love me?”, it was a faint whisper yet I heard it clearly in the silence.
“I love you.”
“Prove it”, he said and smirked.
Eyes never leaving mine he reached for his shirt and started ing it. I haven’t switch on the lights but the moon was bright enough for me to see when it fell on the floor revealing the marble skin. His chest was rising and falling steadily as he stood like this for a moment allowing my eyes to travel over the slim upper body. However I couldn’t contemplate much because he bent and pull off his pants along with the boxers. Then he stood up again this time welcoming completely my gaze.
It would be a lie if I said I wasn’t by the sight in front of me. His pale figure stood out in the dark almost glowing. With eyes fixed on mine and a little gentle smile on his lips he seemed to be just waiting. How I didn’t approach him in this moment was mystery to me. Or maybe not : How could I touch such an angelic creature? It seemed almost like crime.
“Kibum…”, I tried to speak again but he lost his patience.
“Please just do it already! I’m not asking you to somebody, I’m not doing anything wrong. You said you love me, right? Just let me feel our words!”
Something was telling me I better listen. If this is what he needed than I’m more the willing to give it to him. Hell with my plans, hell with Krystal, hell with whatever was bothering him!
When I held him in my arms, slowly going to the bed he kissed my ear globe whispering : “I’m yours, Jong. Don’t you forget it.”.
I don’t know why but one tear left my eye when I heard it. Maybe it was because of happiness or love, a maybe because of a single past that can’t forgive.
But if there’s something I’m sure of it’s that I’ll never let go of the angel beside me. Even if it means to give my life. Even if it means going to hell.

 


Nyanya, the next chapter ^^^ I personally liked it, the part was hell hard to right but I follow a friend's advice and just "Let my imagination run wild". Well, not too wild.
Sometime soon I will be enough of an adult to write actual *making a vow*

Well Jonghyun's proposal is once again ruined but this time there's no er to blame. Except the past, maybe... There's one more chapter of "Plan B" and than he will start Plan C. Wish him luck!

If someone can't understand the past story here it is :
Kibum and Krystal were going out during their college time.Jonghyun introduced them but he was in love with Kibum.
Krystal didn't feel so good with Kibum because our diva is so perfect and she felt like the ugly duckling. Something like that at least -.-
Jonghyun made her "give them some time to think".
Jonghyun slept with Krystal.
Krystal didn't think she can get back with Kibum after that.
Krystal learnt that Jonghyun is in love with Kibum and slept with her just so they could remain split.
Krystal got mad (can't really blame her) and told Jonghyun she was pregnant. Than she understood how much he loved Key and back off.
Jonghyun confessed and Jongkey happened. Banzai!

 

Hm, I think I'm falling in love with Key's character *embarrassed*

Please comment and comment again. ^^^

Thanks for reading!