After

How to propose?

I woke up rolled up into a ball on the couch. It was something like 6 a.m., so I didn’t bother getting up yet.
After half an hour however my head started killing me, hard, and I was forced to search for painkillers. Did I drink last night?
I looked for the pills everywhere - the kitchen, the bathroom, even the hall where I’m sure Kibum wouldn’t have put it. No luck so far.
Eventually admitting my defeat I dragged feets to the bedroom, intending to ask Kibum himself.
I didn’t want to, partly because my boy needs sleep (and that’s why I don’t get morning kisses, don’t you pity me?) and partly because I don’t like feeling helpless. Which I am when it comes to finding something in the house.
Oh well.
“Bummie?”, I opened the door slightly, “Bummie are you sleeping? Bum … WHAT THE HELL?!”
Bummie was sleeping. With Taemin enveloped in his arms. They were snoring sweetly and hugging each other.
Like in a different dimension!
Only worse!
“Kibum!” , a called him one more time trying to remain calm at least until he opens his eyes. I didn’t dare wake up Taemin, the rumors are he can turn tables when he don’t get enough sleep. That’s why he’s working at a night-club – so he could skip the mornings. And Kibum wasn’t better.
“Kim Kibum!”, I said more loudly this time shaking him, “Wake up, or else…”
Finally he opened his left eye peeping. The eye flickered innocently before closing up again. He yawned.
“Jong what’s the matter so early? We fell asleep at like 5 a.m.”, still innocent I see.
“Bummie”, I said clenching my fists, “What are you doing?”
“Mm?”, he only muttered. Oh no, you are NOT falling asleep again!
“Kibum!”, I shouted keeping my fingers crossed to not wake up the other, “Why is Taemin in your, no, in OUR bed?!”
“Don’t shout, don’t shout!”, the boy covered his ears, “Why are you asking me that? Don’t you remember?!”
Remember?

--- Flashback ---

As a came back from the bedroom I saw Kibum had set Taemin on the sofa. The younger was still hugging him tough, crying onto his chest. 
Well, I would lie if I said it didn’t happen before.
Taemin was a friend I knew since middle school. He was a generally happy kid, maybe a little bit naive sometimes, but I have the suspicion that the whole innocent thing is not 100% true. When I introduced him to Kibum I thought they wouldn’t like each other.
My lover was a rather strange person who highly valued his personal space and liked things to go his way no matter what. Taemin in the other hand was over enthusiastic child, with no sense of personal space and … well, he liked things to go his way too.
I had to introduced them only because of one being my new found lover and the other being my old friend. I just hoped the meeting to be quick and forgettable. It turned otherwise.
The two became best friends in no time. To tгe point where they had secrets from me witch honestly was very irritating!
It turned out they actually had something in common – their exceptive emotions.
Every time we watched a drama Kibum would cry. Every time he gets a lower score Taemin would cry. When someone bumped into Kibum he curses all the way home (and because he doesn’t really now how, it always comes out funny). Taemin would shout in anger when he lost a game. Bummie screams loud when he’s happy, Taemin dances on the street. Both could wake up the whole apartment complex if they are woken up earlier than usual without a reason.
Yeah, in this aspect they were like two drops of water.
And it helped them become very, very close friends. If one of them was sad, or too happy, or needed advice about his love issues he would come running to the other, crying he’s eyes out. Eventually they would fall asleep, still in each others arms, smiling because most likely the problem is solved.
The same thing I was witnessing now.
Taemin was crying with Kibum next to him waiting to the boy to calm down and start talking.
If I was a newbie I would be in shock. But because of several similar events I already knew what is needed. I went to the kitchen to bring wine and glasses.
Who knows maybe getting drunk will help me too . . .
“H-he-he came to the bar”, after one more hiccups Taemin said.
“What’s the problem with that, Taemin-ah”, Bummie put a few chestnut locks behind his ear. Yeah, in front of his lover!
“H-he…He came whit a girl, hyung!”, the younger started to cry again. I handed him the glass and he drained it in one go, “An-and she was beautiful!”
“Oh, minnie”, understanding the other hugged him tighter, “Don’t get all depressed now, you don’t know for sure if they are dating.”
“He kissed her!”
“Oh!”, Bummie had run out of words.
“Maybe it’s his sister?”, the good person I am I tried to help him. Stupid me!
They looked at me half angry, half at a loss of what I was trying to do. I say, that’s why they need each other – I can’t handle such situations well.
“Baby, you can sleep on the coach tonight, right?”, Bummie asked managing to get a hold of my hand.
I simply nodded. What choice did I have really?
“Come on, darling”, taking the wine Kibum set off to the bedroom, “Come on, get a hold of yourself. Tomorrow we will go the bar and see what this is all about, ok?”
When the door shut behind their backs I kept sitting still for few minutes. Than something hit me.
I returned to the kitchen and took another bottle of wine. This gonna be a long, cold night.

--- Flashback ---

*Sigh*
“I see”, I kissed Kibum’ forehead, “Guess, the wine was a little too much for me.”
“Have fun at work, then”, he smiled and settled back on the bed. I doubt he will even remember this when we wake up again.
“You won’t be home tonight, huh?”, totally forgetting about the pills, I asked him and stood by the door ready to go out.
“Yeah, we need to make things right with Minnie and everything”, falling asleep he muttered.
*Sigh*
I went to the living room again and started to prepare for work – taking a shower, brushing my teeth, eating something. My mood was totally down.
That’s until my mobile vibrated while a drove off.
“Jong, I love you. Make some time for me at lunch? ^^”
I grinned happy for at least having something to expect later on.
Guess plan B is needed, huh.

 


The image says : "You can't be mad at me, I'm just too adorable!"  ;p

Nya the first plan ended ^^^
Waiting for plan B :P

I feel I need to tell the age of the characters : Kibum is 26, Jonghyun - 28, Taemin - 23, Minho - 25, Onew - 30.
Too old? Well I couldn't make Key successful artist and Jong director of a firm if they were 20, right?
Most of them are still behaving like a kids though ^^^
 

Comment plase ^^^
And have a good night!

Thanks for reading! ^^^