TEASER 2

I hear your voice

 

 

 

 

Jiyong walking into the room and see his wife sat on the sofa near the window with all of her legs on the sofa. She look outside, her expression is flat. Jiyong come closer to her.

"Baby..." He call his wife.

Chaerin sigh then turn her head to see her husband, "Ne, oppa?"

Jiyong sigh then sat in front of her. He take her legs and put it on his lap. He start massage her legs, "Is there anything do you want?"

Chaerin shook her head then look outside again. She is looking at a couple walking happily with their two children. Chaerin sigh again then look at her husband, "Oppa?"

Jiyong look at her, "Yes, honey?"

Chaerin take a pause for a while, "Oppa, are you... disappointed of me?"

Jiyong frowned, "Why should I?" Jiyong smile.

Suddenly Chaerin take his hand off and pull her legs from his lap, "You don't need to pity me, oppa! I know you disappointed of me! I'm useless now! I can't give you kids!"

"But you already gave me one, remember? She is pretty and I love her so much."

"Nah, you remind me about that too, I can't give her a brother or sister! She will be alone! When she grow up, she will ask me for a brother or sister, and what should I tell her!? Mommy can't give you a sibling because mommy is now berren. Should I tell her like that!?"

Jiyong fist his hand, he try to calm himself. He sigh, "Honey, everything will be just okay. When she grow up, she will understand. Or we can just adopt child from orphan."

"Thats different, oppa! They can be her brother or sister, but never siblings! No blood of you or me in their body! Thats different!"

Jiyong sigh roughly then look at his wife's eyes, "Do you think I'm happy being in this situation!? Do you think I'm happy to see you like this!? To see you blame yourself? Then what will you do if you are in my position!? Let that infection become worse? Let that infection take you away from me!? If you die, you want me to go after you and leave our baby here, alone? Do you think I can survive without you!?

You don't know how scared I was when doctor told me that you are in danger, that the infection can caused you die. Do you know that!? Do you know how desperate I was!? To think about living without you made me crazy!

Disappointed? Yes I am! But not of you, but of this condition! Why you? Why me? Why us!? But what can I do about it!? I can only think about you! I want you to be always here with me! I don't care if we can only have a daugther. I don't mind! Cause no matter what, I only want YOU to be by my side! Can't you understand me?"

There is long pause between them. They are just look at each other. Look at their teary eyes. But the Jiyong broke the silent.

"Chaerin-ah, I know its hard for you. Its hard for me too. But we can't do anything about it. Blame yourself wont make your condition any better." Jiyong take Chaerin's hands and kiss that then them with his thumbs, "Chaerin.. Do you remember you always told me to never be negative thinking to God? You said God always have a special way to reminds us, and God always help us who keep believe. God, will never leave us..."

"But if He loves me, why He done this to me? Why? I'm just an ordinary woman who wants to have her own children and live happily with her little family."

"We are already be a little happy family, remember? We have Ae Rin with us now. Instead of blame yourself or the fate. Why not just give her our best? She need us to be strong for her." Then Jiyong standup, "Lets go see her in babies room." Jiyong smile sweetly.

Chaerin sigh then standup to follow him walkout from the room. They are walking to the babies room and see their baby from outside the big glass.

There are some other babies too, but they are know it straightly which one is their.

"She is so pretty. And.....small." Chaerin chuckled. Jiyong too.

"Yeah, she is. So small... Her hands even 10 times smaller than mine." Jiyong chuckled then hugged his wife from behind. His arms on her waist and his chin on her shoulder, "Isn't it perfect enough? You and I, with Ae Rin. Isn't it enough?"

Chaerin didn't answer anything. Then Jiyong speak again.

"We are maybe could only got her. But we can create the happiness more than anyone could. I would do everything to make you both happy. I would do everything to full fill everything you both need. I would do anything for us. You and I, with Ae Rin. I promise."

Chaerin sigh, then smile. She knew that she is never wrong marry the man who know hug her like there is no tomorrow. He is stronger than how he look alike. 

Chaerin that arms hugged her from behind then rest her back head on his shoulder, "Thanks for being stronger than me, oppa. Thanks for believe in me."

"I believe in us. I believe it, if we are together, everything will be just okay."

Chaerin close her eyes the take a deep breathe, "I hope so......"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 years later....

 

"Ae Rin-ah?" Chaerin called her daugther's name. But no respond from her. She is busy with her barbie in her hands.

"Ae Rin? Baby?" Chaerin called her again. Honestly, Chaerin already see Ae Rin in front of her. Chaerin just want to gain Ae Rin's attention.

"Aigooo, you ignoring mommy again?" Then Chaerin sat in front of her. Ae Rin finally look at her mom. Ae Rin smile like an angel. Then give Chaerin sign to bring her in Chaerin's arms.

Chaerin bring her daugther in her arms, "Aigooo, my baby girl... What do you want for dinner? Chicken?"

Ae Rin give her no respond. She is now busy with her barbie again. Chaerin just sigh. Ae Rin always be like that, ignore everything around her when she is already playing with her toys.

Chaerin her hair then talking to Harin who now sleep over in their house cause Jiyong need to leave his family to go work overseas.

"Harin-ah, how's your final test?"

"Well, its fine. Everything just fine."

"Yeah, I believe in you. You are smart."

"Of course, I am! Aunty is smart, right Ae Rin-an?" Harin called Ae Rin. But no respond, "Ae Rin-ah..." Still no respond.

Chaerin sigh, "She is always ignoring people like that when she playing with her toys."

Harin just silent.

"Harin-ah, you stay here for a while with Ae Rin. I will cook some meal for us." Then Chaerin bring her daugther back to sofa near Harin and her hair, "Baby, mommy will cook now. You stay here with aunty, okay?"

Ae Rin look at her mommy and smile widely. Then Chaerin go to kitchen leave them together.

Harin still silent. She is looking at her nephew then thinking about something.

"Ae Rin-ah!" Harin called her nephew loader than before. But same like before, no respond.

Harin frowned then standup from the sofa. Harin walking and stop behind Ae Rin. Harin clap her hands loadly 3 times right behind Ae Rin's head. Still no respond.

Then Harin look around looking for something. She look at a balloon on the table then she take it and blowed the balloon until it looked big enough. Then she take something from her bag. A pin.

Harin walking and stop behind Ae Rin again.

"I hope it wont be too extreme." Harin take a deep breathe then she popping the balloon right behind Ae Rin's head.

 

DAAARRR!!

 

Harin herself even surprised with the sound of balloon burst. But what make her more surprised is not the balloon. Its....

"OMG! What happened, Harin-ah!? Why I heard something burst?" Chaerin run from kitchen to the place where Harin and Ae Rin are.

Chaerin look at Harin who now looked so surprised, more like shock.

"Harin-ah! What happened!?"

Harin still silent and just look at Ae Rin's back. Ae Rin who now STILL silently playing with her barbie dolls like nothing happened.

"U-unnie..." Harin swallow her saliva, "y-your daugther... A-Ae Rin... She is... Sh-she is... T-t-there is s-something weird happened to her......................"