Chapter 3 (Part I)

I hear your voice

 

 

 

 

Harin sit on one of the bench in a church, she just arrived. She look at the big cross in front of her. In her mind, she think about what to do to help her sister and niece. Should i move back to Seoul and leave my study in Hongkok? A question suddenly rush in her mind. 

She sigh then cross her fingers together, she close her eyes and  bow her head. She start mumble her pray in low voice, "Father in heaven, i'm here again in front of you. I saw my sister crying and screaming before, she was mad and disappointed with what happened to her daughter. I know i cant blame anyone for this, but seeing what happened to Aerin and how desperate Chaerin unnie when she need to face the truth make my heart break into pieces. Father, please give her strength. Give her husband the strength too, cause i know how hard he love my sister and Aerin and how this condition hit him real hard as well. Please let us know how to help Aerin, and..." Suddenly her pray cutted by someone who also praying but in louder voice right beside her.       

"God in heaven, i've been a good boy today. I was happily drove my mom to shop. I also bought a reflection seat for my father...."

Harin is trying to continue her pray but she cant, she keep being distracted by the voice. Then she decided to take a pause and secretly listening to that person's pray.

".....So, since i've been a good boy, will You grant my wish? My wish is, please grant all of the wishes from someone who sit beside me now."

Harin suddenly open her eyes, surprised by the person's word. She still dont look at that person when she end her pray by making a cross sign in front of her body then hear the person beside her speak to God again. And this time she automatically turn her head and look at that person beside her.

"...I'm sure she's a good kid as well, so please help her."

She frowns. She know who is that person. She sees him several times in YG building, the place where her sister and brother in law working. She keep watching the person beside her who is actually a guy, and waiting for him to finish his pray. When the guy finally end his pray by saying amen and make a cross sign in front of his body, Harin take no time to talk to him, "What was that?"

The guy look at her and frowns confusedly, "That what? I was praying."

"Why you praying like that?"

"Like what? I was just... praying. Whats the matter?" The wrinkles on his forehead get deeper.

"Is your life that perfect? You have nothing to ask anymore so you wish God to grant my wish?" Harin getting impatient.

He titls his head a bit, "hm.. well, i really have been a good boy and yes, i have nothing to ask today so i only wish God to grant anyone else's wishes."

Harin sigh, "If you have nothing to ask then why you even come here?"

"I can only come to church when i have something to ask or when i have a problem? I never heard that kind of rule before."

"At least, from all the empty seats, why you even decided to sit beside me and disturb my pray moment?!" Harin's patient get thinner.

"Hey, why you so sensitive?" He raise his thick eyebrows, "First, i decided to sit here because all the bench are empty, i dont like it to feel lonely. Second, i dont mean to disturb you. If i was, i'm sorry. But i dont do that in purpose."

Harin sigh once again before get up and walk away from the guy. He stay for awhile in confused before follow her behind.

"Hey, i said sorry already. Why you still mad?" Now he is trying to catch her steps. Its not that hard since he is way taller than her make his steps also wider. He grab her wrist to stop her. Its working, but now she look at his hand that holding her wrist with death eyes. He take his hand away immidietaly and hands up, "ups, sorry again."

Harin look at him but keep silent and put on a poker face.

"Well, i'm sorry if i make you angry or something. But, you know we all taught to spread the love and peace in this world, right?" He wiggles his eyebrows, but Harin still give him no respond, "Anyway, i'm Song Minho. People call me Mino." He offer her his hand.

Harin look at his hand but instead of welcoming the hand, she cross her arms in front of her chest, "I know you."

He shrug, "I know you too. You are Lee Harin, CL sunbaenim's sister. But we never really introduce ourself to each other before. So... Song Minho." Mino said his name once again while keep offering his hand.

Harin doubt it for awhile, but she think its rude to reject him since she know that Mino is one of her sister favorite hoobae. Harin is about to welcoming his hand when the phone in her bag ringing. She ended up ignoring his hand and start looking for the phone in her bag.

In the other hand, Mino pull his hand back and rubs his nape instead after Harin ignoring him. He feel a little bit embarrassed.

Harin finally found her phone and answer it in rush when she look at her brother in law's name on the screen, "Hello, oppa?" Then Harin let Jiyong talk on the other side, "... No. Why?" She take a pause again then open her eyes widely while listening to what he say, "What?!"

Mino who is still there watching her suddenly get surprised as well. He cant help but asking, "What happened?"

Without even look at Mino again, Harin put her phone back in her bag and run out from the church leave Mino alone. Harin keep running until she arrived at the side of the street. She looking for taxi, but none around. She take her phone again then try to dialing her sister's number but failed. She is so panic, she remember what Jiyong said to her on the phone just now.

"Harin, is Chaerin with you? She is not home. She leave a message on the mirror saying that she need time and for me to not looking for her. Harin-ah, i'm scared to death! Where the hell is her?! She is still unstable after we came back from doctor. Harin-ah, i have no idea where is she. Help me.."

There is one taxi pass by but its reserved. She try to call her mom now, "Mom? Is Chaerin unnie with you?" In the other hand her mom is now crying and said that she heard the news from Jiyong already. Chaerin is not with her as well. Harin bite her nail and say that she will go to Jiyong's house now to make sure about what happened. She ended the call and start looking for a taxi again but still there's none. Suddenly a white BMW F34 stopped right in front her. The window get down and now she can see who's the one drive it.

His deep voice calling her from inside the car, "Need a ride?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*******

 

 

TADDAAHH!! New character is here, yuhuuu~~

Sorry it seems like a teaser instead of an update. I only want to introduce you to the new characther i was talking about before. Its Song Minho in the building, everyone! B)

Harin x Mino pairing is totally random to be very honest. But i just like the idea of them together cause they looks like the young version of Skydragon, dont you think? *laugh*

Well, i hope everyone enjoy this part of chapter 3. Excuse my poor grammar and please leave some comments below. The next part of the chapter will be updated within a week since this part published. *grins*

-love love-