Chapter 3 (Part II)

I hear your voice

 

 

Author's POV

 

White BMW F34 stopped right in front of a lobby of an elite apartment building. A girl furiously run out from the car and close the door hardly. She is not even bother to turn her head back. She dont even care about the guy who keep calling her name from the driver seat.

Song Minho watch her running into the building. He give up trying to get her attention. He sigh, "at least a simple 'thanks' wont hurt, right?"

He shrug his shoulders, and when he is about to start his car again, his phone ringing. PYO JIHOONIE appeared on his phone screen, "yes, dude?"

He can hear another man's deep voice from the other side, "Dude, where are you? Busy? Lets go out tonight! Hyun Tae will come bring his new model friends too."

He sigh while trying to look into the building through the glass wall. Of course, she is not there anymore, "I dont know, man. I'm not in the mood tonight."

"Aye, thats why you have to join us! You need to lift your mood up again. Come on, its been long since the last time we go out together. You were busy in Japan."

Mino laughs. Jihoon is right, he was so busy in Japan these days because he need to join iKon Japan Tour to promoting his new project with Bobby MOBB, "alright, i will come join you guys. Tonight?" He look at his customized Rolex on his wrist, "I will go to my studio first to meet the other Winner member then. After that lets meet at the club. The usual club, right?"

"Oh yeah!" Jihoon sounds so excited, "Thats my friend! You know you can always bring your member to join us."

"I will talk to them."

"Okay, see you tonight, man!" Then Jihoon cut the call first.

Mino put his phone on the dashboard then look into the building again. He take a pause for awhile before start driving out of the building. He need to meet now.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

She ring the bell impatiently and after 5 seconds, Harin got the door opened by her brother in law. Jiyong look so stress and pale. Harin get in the house and take her shoes off. She follow Jiyong as he walk in the living room. She watch him sit on the couch and stand beside him.

"Oppa, what happened? Did you guys fighting? What did doctor said? Something happened to Aerin?" Harin asked him impatiently.

Jiyong sigh then massaging his temple, "I dont know, Harin-ah. Nothing happened." Jiyong take a pause for awhile, "Well, we went to doctor and he said Aerin is suffering hearing impairment, thats why she never turn her head everytime we call her."

Harin got surprised as she heard that. She fall sit on one-seater couch in front of Jiyong while covering . She cant believe the news about Aerin. But then she remember that there's something she need to make sure about, "then where's Aerin now?"

Jiyong pointing Aerin room with his chin, "She is sleep already. She was crying the whole day after we came back from doctor. I dont know why, but i guess she can feel it that her mom is now trying to avoiding her."

Harin frowns, "avoiding her?!"

Jiyong nodded then he tell Harin everything happened between her and Chaerin after they got out from the doctor room. Harin shakes her head cant believe what she just heard.

"I was trying to calm Aerin down in her room because she is crying so hard. I cant hear and think about anything else when i saw Aerin crying. Then when Aerin stop crying and fall asleep, I walk to my room and Chaerin is nowhere to be found. I only found that message on the mirror saying she need time and told me not to looking for her for now." Jiyong cover his face with his palms. He is so stress.

Harin move and sit beside her brother. She her brother in law's back gently, "Everything will be fine, oppa. Trust me. Maybe Chaerin unnie really need a time to accept everything. I know her. She is strong but she is also an ordinary human." Harin pats his back several times, "Oppa, i know its hard for you too. But i trust you. I trust you that you are strong and you'll be stronger. You are a great husband and dad. I'm sure you can pass it. I will help you with anything, oppa. I will help lookig for unnie and I will help babysitting Aerin too until everything back to normal, okay?"

Jiyong look at Harin and smile, "Thanks, Harin-ah. I wish Chaerin will trust me as much as you trust me."

Harin shakes her head, "Unnie trust you, oppa. But she still cant trust herself. Thats the thing we should do now, we need to make her believe that you and her can pass this together. I told you, i will help."

Jiyong smile and nodded, "Thanks again, Harin. You really are grow up so well." He ruffles her hair gently.

 

 

Harin walk to Aerin's room quietly, not to wake the angel up. Harin smile while seeing her niece sleep so peaceful on her bed. The little girl really look alike Jiyong but female version. The only thing Aerin look alike her mom is her nose. Harin chuckles when she realized that that means Aerin's nose is also look alike Harin. Chaerin, Harin, Aerin sounds like a triplets with the same nose. Harin smile to hold her laugh and shakes her head before walkout Aerin's room and close the door gently.

After the door closed, Harin can see Jiyong busy on the phone talking to someone as she turn her back. Its been an hour Jiyong trying to call everyone he knows who probably know hwere is Chaerin. Actually Harin feel so sorry to Jiyong, but in the other hand she cant help but worried about Chaerin's whereabout.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Song Minho walk into one of YG Entertainment studio with easy steps. welcoming him as soon as he make his entrance.

"Yo, Song Min Ho!" Kang Seungyoon with his teasing style calling his bestfriend, "Where have you been?"

Mino take a seat beside Seungyoon, "Church." A simple answer come out from his mouth, "How about the new song you told me last night?"

"Ah, we are working on it now. Taehyun-ah, can you play that for us?" Seungyoon asked Taehyun who is sit behind the mixer before talk to Mino again. "Taehyun do the arrangement by the way."

Then they are talking about their new music and really drowned in the conversation about music. Seunghoon and Jinwoo are there and speak up about their opinion too. This is how they are working in the group. None of the member have no contribution in the making of their group's songs. So for hours they are just focus on it.

Right before dinner time they are finish with all the studio things and about to order meals for tonight, but Mino suddenly remember that he promised Jihoon already they will go clubbing tonight, "By the way, Jihoon call me this morning. He asked me to ask you guys if anyone want to join us clubbing tonight?"

Taehyun look at Mino, "You are going out tonight?"

Mino nodded, "Are you coming with me?"

Taehyun think for awhile before shakes his head, "Nah, maybe next time. I need to finish this song first."

Mino nodded again. He knows that Taehyun feel burdened after our last comeback didn't reach the goal we all set. Actually he doesn't need to feel that way. Our album sells was still good too. Even the physical sells.

"Then the other?" Mino asked them once again.

Seunghoon and Jinwoo still thinking about it while Seungyoon straight say he will stay and help Taehyun instead. Then after Seungyoon said that, Seunghoon an Jinwoo choose to stay too.

"Okay then if no one coming with me, I will go alone." Mino walkout the studio while say bye to all of .

After he got out the studio, he take his phone out and call someone. The person on ther other side said Hello then Mino talk straight to the point, "Im curious if we can set a private striptease show too tonight?" He laugh to his own joke awhile get in the elevator to go down the basement.

He walkout from the elevator while look down to his phone checking kakaotalk group chat when he feel someone he know walk pass him. The sight of this person distracting him from his phone screen, but when he turn his head to the left, there is only another closed elevator, "Hm.." He is thinking for awhile before shrug it off.

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Harin walkout from the elevator and go straight to the studio where her sister usually work before 2NE1 hiatus. She immediately open the door and found no Chaerin but three young boys talking to each other. Its a bit awkward. Harin know them. They are Winner member Nam Taehyun, Kim Jinwoo, and Lee Seunghoon. Harin try to say something since she opened the door anyway.

Harin bow her head a bit, "Hello, I'm Harin. I'm sorry for disturbing you, but may I ask you if maybe anyone of you see my sister, CL?"

The boys look at each other before Kim Jinwoo speak up saying he is not seeing CL for awhile. Lee Seunghoon and Taehyun shakes their heads together after Jinwoo's word.

"Ah, I see.." Harin bow her head once again, "I'm sorry once again, and thank you." Harin quickly walkout from the studio and accidentally bump after Kang Seungyoon who is busy hold two plastic bags of meals for in both hands. Fortunately, the food are save.

"Whoa, young girl. What happened? You okay?" Seungyoon asked Harin if she is okay while trying to keep the meals in his hands save.

Harin bow her body to her, "Oh, I'm really sorry, I didn't see you. I'm sorry.."

"Nah, its okay. But what happened? You are Chaerin noona's sister, right?"

Harin's eyes wide opened, "You know me?"

Seungyoon chuckles, "Of course, everyone in YG know you. What happened?"

Harin don't know why but she can see the sincerity in his eyes, "Chaerin unnie.. She run from home. Do you, by any chance, know where is she? Or if you see her around today?"

Now it's Seungyoon's eyes that got wide opened,  "Huh? What happened? Run from home is so not Chaerin noona. And no, I don't see her around for awhile."

Hating is about to tell him the situation but she saw the plastic bags in his hands,  "you seems busy. I will tell you next time then."

Seungyoon block her way with his body, "where are you going now?"

Hating sigh, "looking for my sister of course!" she answer her impatiently. 

"I'll come with you. "

"but why?"

"Harin, it's already dark outside. You are a girl, I'm not going to let you go alone. You must be stress right now,  someone has to come with you. Wait here,  I will give it to my member first." He walk fast to the studio and put the plastic bags with meals on the table. He tell that he will go out again and not to eat his food.

asked him what happened but he just said that he will tell then later once he is back. Then Seungyoon run out from the studio and found Harin still waiting for him. They are going down the building through the elevator. Just right at the time a vacant taxi pass by. They call the taxi then the Finding Chaerin journey begin.

 

 

 

 

Seungyoon trying to cover his face as he can. He is now with sit on a bench in the bus shelter with Harin. It's dangerous for him to sit there with a girl like this, but he promised himself that he wont let Harin alone. She seems so stress right now. Chaerin is nowhere to be found. They tried to call Chaerin but she turn off her phone the whole day already. They also tried to come to Chaerin's friends house that will probably be her runaway place, but most of Chaerin's are now live or study overseas. Even Bom is now in her holiday to LA and Dara has a job in Manila.

Harin sigh. She dont know where to go again to find her sister. He cant help but feel sorry for Aerin. Fortunately Aerin is too young to understand this situation. Harin only wish this problem will end soon.

Seungyoon try to break the silence, "um.. Harin-ah. You haven't tell me anything about what happened until Chaerin noona decided to run from home."

Once again Harin sigh then look at Seungyoon, "I dont know you, but I need alcohol." Then Harin get up and stop a taxi. She get in the car and Seungyoon follow after her.

 

 

 

They are now sit at the bar and Harin keep drinking the alcohol in her bottle. She pour it in the glass and drink it as she tell Seungyoon what actually happened.

Seungyoon dont know what to say but he can't help worried about Aerin. He wants to meet her now and give her a warm hugs, "So where's Aerin now?"

"With Jiyong oppa in my grandma's house, i guess. He said he want to let Aerin live with her for now while Chaerin unnie still missing." Harin take a shot of her drink again. Seungyoon just watching her while he himself only drink an orange juice. He need to stay awake because he need to make sure he take Harin home safely.

Seungyoon suddenly want to pee. So he told Harin not to go anywhere because he need to go to restroom for awhile. Harin just nodded her head and continue drink her liquor.

 

 

In the other hand, Song Minho bored seeing girls do the y dance in front of him. They are all Hyun Tae's model friends that Jihoon told him this morning. This the first time he got bored while surrounded by a bunch of y girls. Or maybe he is just not in the mood. He can clearly see that some of these girls trying to hit him up.

He mumbling, "see? No girl would reject me, but what happened with her attitude? I was trying to be nice but she act like I doesnt exist." He sigh then get up. He told Jihoon that he need to use the restroom.

He walk away from the circle, he actually just want to be alone for awhile. He walk to the bar and about to order a drink when he found the girl he was thinking about is there sit right beside him.

He mumble again, "what a coincidence." Mino wave his hand when the bartender ask him if he want to order drink.

Mino watch the girl drinking. Just when he think this girl had enough, he get close to her and take the glass before it reach her lips. He take a seat beside her empty the glass in one shot.

"What the.." Lee Harin shocked when someone suddenly took the glass from her. But then she look at the person beside her, "Huh, Song Minho." She look away for awhile before look at him again, "what do you want? Why you always disturb me everytime?"

Mino take the bottle of liquor and pour it in the glass, he drink it again in one shot.

"Yah, thats mine! Cant you get one for yourself?" Harin complaining.

"1st, you drink enough. You shouldn't let yourself drunk when you are alone. You might end up wake up at somewhere and someone you dont know. 2nd, I'm older than you, dont you think you should call me oppa?"

Harin frowns, "huh? I think you are the one drunk here. 1st, I'm not here alone. 2nd, I'll never call you 'oppa', Song Minho-sshi."

Mino look around like he is trying to find someone, "where's your companion? I see no one here."

Harin pointed somewhere behind Mino with her chin, "there you go!"

Mino turn his back to see who's behind him, and just then he frowns confused as he see his leader walk closer to his direction, "Kang Seungyoon?!"

The person hear his name being called by someone he know also frowned and pointed his finger to Mino, "Mino-ya, you are here?"

Mino chuckles unbelievably, "wait, i think it should be me ask you that, 'you are here?' what happened to 'I want to stay and help Taehyun'?" Mino look at Harin then Seungyoon again, "are you guys dating?"

Seungyoon wave his hand, "No! I'm just here to help Harin. Right, Harin?"

The person Seungyoon calling to is now busy with her phone. Someone call her.

Harin cut the call then put her phone back to her bag. She immediately get up from her seat and talk to Seungyoon, "I need to go to my grandma's house. She is there!"

Seungyoon open his eyes widely as he heard that, "I will take you there!"

Just when they are about to go, Mino block their way, "Whoa, what happened actuall? Care to explain?" Confused Mino look at Harin then Seungyoon then back to Harin.

"None of your business!" Harin answer him impatiently.

Mino wont lie, he is offended. But instead of angry, he look at Seungyoon.

Seungyoon know what Mino want but it's not the right time for explanation, "Mino-ya, I need to take her to her grandma's house first. After that, we can talk."

"Fine! You bring a car?" Mino asked Seungyoon.

Seungyoon shakes his head, "we took a taxi here."

Mino nodded understand, "I'll take you guys there then. Lets go!"

Harin doubt it for awhile but then she decided to follow him.

Seungyoon suddenly hold Mino's arm, "Mino, but you drink alcohol. You shouldn't driving."

Mino sigh then take his car key from his pocket. He put it on Seungyoon's chest, "Then you will."

 

 

 

 

 

Mino's white car stopped right in front of a big house with wide garden. Definitely a kind of house owned by rich family. Both Mino and Seungyoon know that Chaerin came from a rich family so they are not surprised.

"Thanks, Kang Seungyoon-sshi." Said Harin before she is going out from the car. But something hold her move.

"You only say thanks to Seungyoon? Well, just to remind you, this is my car." Said Mino, obviously being sarcastic.

Harin frowns then pats the car seat gently, "thank you, car, for taking me twice. Bye!" After say 'bye' Harin run out from the car immediately and gone behind the house gate.

"What the.. where's her manner?!" Mino whining.

Seungyoon giggles then shakes his head. He start driving again. Silence moment between them before Seungyoon finally speak first, "By the way, she said this car took her twice. You met her before?"

Mino look at Seungyoon for awhile before look outside the window again, "I met her at the church and I took her to Jiyong hyung's apartment. She seemed stress."

"ah.. So you met her before today?" Seungyoon nodded.

A silence moment again. But this time, Mino is the one who break it, "By the way, you haven't tell me what happened."

Seungyoon look at Mino  for a second before look at the road again and start the story, "So...."

Mino listening to Seungyoon carefully then open his eyes widely once he got the point. Now he is understand why she is acting like that. Mino start to think about something until Seungyoon's words come out and distracting Mino's mind.

"You like her?"

Mino look at Seungyoon  and frowns, "excuse me?"

"Do you like her?" Seungyoon repeat his question.

Mino dry laughing but Seungyoon remaining silent, "you sure you are not drinking, Kang Seungyoon?"

Seungyoon smile, "my question is simple, Mino-ya.. The answer should be as simple as 'yes' or 'no'."

"No!" Mino say it immediately, "She is far from my liking." Mino crossed his arms on his chest, "I'm just thinking that maybe I have to say sorry to her. Make a girl offended is not my style. No matter who is she."

Once again Seungyoon smile, "If you say so.." Then he is focus driving to their dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

Author's Note: FINALLY!! I spend the whole day to write this chapter and its finally finished! Hahahahahaha~ I wish you guys like this side story of the whole story cause i dont want to make this story all gloomy :( and I think this story will be longer than how its planned before. So I hope you guys enjoy it and I will keep updating as soon as I can. I will try to fix my english too. Thanks for supporting this story! Dont forget to comment, subscribe, and up vote! LOVE YOU! 😘😘😘