In the Kitchen and Jessica's Room

Breaking Boundaries

Author's Note: GUYS I'M BACK! :D Sorry for not updating for almost a week. School stuffs, you know. Don't worry, I'll make it up to you with this long Yulsic chapter. :))

Oh and please fon't forget to vote for F(x) as best female group in MAMA. :3

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“Amber Liu, you and me, IN MY ROOM!”

 

When Krystal screeched at Amber in that meaningful bossy tone, I knew something good was going to happen between them. Krystal dongsaeng might be scary sometimes but for sure Amber would calm her down and both of them would reach heaven in no time. Oh yes, I knew they’re doing it lately, those lovebirds had a habit of answering my calls while in pleasure and seriously, I was a bit jealous of them.

 

The last time I did it was like three months ago already and that’s ing long for me. But I’m not jealous because I missed doing it with my girlfriends but because Amber was doing it with the one she truly loves. That dinosaur once told me that and making love are different; is something that you can do with anyone while making love is something that you can do with just one special person in your life. And for me, the person I wanted to make love with was Jessica Jung, 99.9% sure. The remaining 0.01% was the chance of actually doing it with her.

 

“Kwon Yuri, you and me, IN THE KITCHEN!”

 

Jessica’s terrifying voice made me jump out of my chair. Thinking of Krystal and Amber might be doing something ‘weird’ in the little Jung’s room made me excited and hopeful that Her Highness was thinking of doing the same thing with me.

 

Aish. That’s impossible! She’s not even into me!

 

But why will she ask me to be with her alone with her in the kitchen if it’s not for that?

 

Damn it, Kwon Yuri. When did you start assuming too much?

 

I was trembling like crazy as my hormones were automatically stimulated by just thinking about my silly ideas. Could it be on the sink, on the countertop or on the floor?

 

“Yah, are you just going to stand there?!” she yelled again, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

 

“W-What are we g-going to do in the kitchen?” I felt my blood rushed up my cheeks when I asked her that. Is she in a hurry? Krystal told me not to be aggressive!

 

But reality -slapped me hard with her next reply: “Let’s wash the dishes.”

 

“Ah. Yeah, Jessica-shi,” I replied softly, hiding the feeling of disappointment and shame in my voice. Aish. Never unleash that naughty side of yours, Kwon Yuri. Jessica might think that you really are one hell of a ert!

 

I quickly piled the dishes and brought them to the kitchen sink for washing and left Jessica wiping the table by herself. Of course I was avoiding her; I was guilty of fantasizing—uh scratch that—admiring her beauty that I ended up thinking of those erted things. I just concentrated washing the dishes to calm my hormones down and to prevent my brain from malfunctioning again.

 

“Why are you sweating like that on a cold weather?” The glass I was washing almost slipped off my hand at the same time as my heart jumped out of my chest when I heard her voice again. She just came bringing the remaining glasswares to the sink.

 

“I just feel hot,” I replied simply without meeting her gaze and just continued scrubbing the glasses. I felt her cold eyes were looking at me intently and at one corner of my eye, I saw her hand coming to touch my face. “Don’t touch me!” I blurted out suddenly, stepping away to avoid making contact with her. She must not touch me when my hormones are all fired up because of her or else, she’ll end up on the sink with the dishes!

 

“Why is she overreacting? I’m just worried that she might be sick or something,” Jessica mumbled softly but loud enough for me to hear. She distanced herself away from me this time and wiped the dishes two feet away from me.

 

“What did you talk about with Amber? Good thing that you didn’t kill my friend out there,” I told her, purposely changing the topic.

 

A faint smile was drawn upon her angelic face but that smiled lasted for just a second or two. It was just a sign that she’s still in love with Amber. “I gave her my blessing to date my sister,” she said in a flat tone but no matter how she hides the bitterness in her voice, I knew she was going through so much pain at the moment.

 

“You shouldn’t have given her your blessing if you still love her,” I replied half-heartedly. I was actually happy that she finally let Amber go but if she’s still in love with that T-Rex, then there’s nothing I could do about it.

 

“I’m starting to like someone else.”

 

*buffering*

 

Jessica...likes...someone...else? JESSICA LIKES SOMEONE ELSE??? FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE, WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO BE MY RIVAL THIS TIME?!

 

“Who is it this time?” I asked her, I was dying out of curiosity! Could it be me?

 

Aigoo. Getting pregnant on your first has a higher rate of success than Jessica liking me.

 

Silence filled the spaces between us and tension rose up in every second.

 

“I like...”

 

Yuri. Yuri. Yuri.

 

*sweesh*

 

I was extremely anticipating for Jessica’s answer that I tightened the grip on the faucet and the next thing I knew was water was flowing rampantly on the kitchen sink. Both of us immediately covered the faucet with our hands to stop the water from gushing.

 

“Cover it by yourself for a while! I’ll fix it under!” I poked my head under the sink to repair the pipes.

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri! I’m getting wet!” she yelled back that it made me bump my head on the large water pipe. She’s what? Wet? How wet? There goes my ert mind again.

 

“Bear with it for a while! I’m almost done!” I pushed my dirty thoughts away and focused on turning the pipes with a wrench.

 

“Can you please do it faster?!” she complained. Faster? Level 3?

 

“I’m doing everything I can!”

 

Damn it. Why do we sound like we’re doing something weird?! That Kryber couple, it’s their fault that I’m thinking like this right now! Aish.

 

“Just do it faster!”

 

“Jessica-shi, I’m all wet too!” Without minding how much water was leaking all over me under the sink, I continued twisting and turning the pipes until nothing’s coming out of the faucet anymore. “Damn, there, it’s done.”

 

When I pulled myself back on my feet, I was greeted by a wet look version of Jessica that left my mouth wide open. Her wet clothes revealed the curves of her body that made my hormones even more excited. Jessica-shi was irresistibly y!

 

No, no, Kwon Yuri. Don’t even dare thinking about it!

 

“Kwon Yuri-shi, you’re all wet too. Let’s change together.”

 

Together? Do you really want to kill me, Jessica Jung?

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Yuri began acting weird after breakfast and I didn’t know why. Was I too harsh when I yelled at her to go to the kitchen and wash the dishes that it made her all tensed up? But she should be used to my attitude right now since she worked for me for almost a month! I just decided to go with the fact that she’s still afraid of me that she’s even sweating like she’s in hell no matter how cold the weather was. Maybe she’s sick? Uh, why do you care that much, Jessica Jung?

 

“What did you talk about with Amber? Good thing that you didn’t kill my friend out there,” she asked me, reminding me of the confusing things that had been occupying my head since last night.

 

“I gave her my blessing to date my sister.” I tried to smile though I still felt bitter about my decision of giving up on Amber. But I wouldn’t deny the fact that my love for that dork wasn’t as great as before. And when Kwon Yuri asked me why I did it, I told her that I was starting to like someone else.

 

And that person MIGHT be you, you idiot. The dork Amber Liu talked nonstop about you and persuaded me to reconsider your feelings for me.

 

Our little talk was interrupted when the faucet broke all of a sudden, causing water to flow uncontrollably. Good thing that Kwon Yuri was there to fix everything but it took her quite some time and left the both of us drenched.

 

I trembled when we felt the cold morning air. “Kwon Yuri-shi, you’re all wet too. Let’s change together,” I told her when I saw how she shivered too when the wind blew. She should change her clothes unless she didn’t want to be sick and make me...worry?

“N-No, I’m fine. Y-You change your clothes first,” she replied. Why is she blushing like that? And does she really want to get sick?!

 

“You go change your clothes too or you’ll die out of coldness.” And she didn’t protest anymore when I grabbed her hand and brought her in my room. “Hmm. Let’s see what will suit you here,” I rummaged through my closet to find something for Kwon Yuri and found a white jacket and black jogging pants for her. We were about the same size and I knew my clothes would fit her. “Wear this for now—YAH! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE?!”

 

Kwon Yuri was just standing outside the door of my bedroom and was shivering there like crazy. “G-Give th-them to me, Jessica-shi.” She was cold and it was evident in her voice. Without second thoughts, I pulled her inside my room and kicked her to my bed. This girl was really making me impatient. She didn’t look like she cared about catching a cold or fever.

 

“You! Do you really want to get sick?! My conscience will kill me if you get sick while you’re inside my house!” I scolded her as she tried to get up from my bed but I pushed her back instead. “Get these clothes on or do you want me to change your clothes for you?!”

 

I would seriously strip her clothes off her and wear dry ones on her instead if I really had to. I couldn’t let her catch even a single cold virus. But Yuri didn’t move at all and just looked at me blankly. “Yah, do you really want me to change your clothes?!” And the thought of how her body would look like crossed my mind. She must be y too.

 

“Will you do it for me then?” she asked in full serious tone that I felt my face reddened. Omo, she’s asking me to do it for real! Shall I do it? What is she thinking anyway? Aish! But before I brought myself to remove her clothes, she stood up and picked the clothes I prepared for her before walking towards the door. “I’ll go change outside.”

 

“But it’s cold outside! Just change...here.”

 

“But—

 

“I won’t look if that’s what keeps bothering you!” I’ll just take a peek. *evil laugh*

 

“O-Okay. Change your clothes too unless you want me to put them on for you.” I didn’t know if that was a threat or she really wanted to do it herself. Of course she wants to! She likes you, doesn’t she?

 

“No, thanks. I can do it myself. You can’t look but you can take a peek,” I and began taking off my shirt and left only with a tank top on. And guess what, Yuri was not taking just a peek but was watching me totally! “Why are you looking, you ert?!” And I immediately covered myself with the jacket I removed.

 

“I’m not looking, just taking a peek,” she simply replied and turned her back on me. What peek?! Is that the definition of ‘peek’?! But when she slowly removed her top, I couldn’t move myself to turn my back on her and I ended up watching her too until she’s just wearing just a sports bra on top.

 

And she didn’t fail my expectations; Yuri’s whooping fiery body left me in extreme amazement that my eyes seemed to like what they’re seeing. That waist, arms, shoulder blades, every corner of her upper limb was absolutely y. Take note, it’s just the back that I was seeing, what more could it be if she turned around. She’s even one thousand times ier than my ex Sooyoung!

 

“Do you like what you’re seeing that much?” I quickly spun around to pretend that I was putting a shirt on but I was so sure that Yuri caught me. “Jessica-shi.”

 

“What? I’m not looking!” I slipped on a loose shirt instead and avoided her gaze.

 

“You still look beautiful no matter what you wear,” she told me. What she said made me look at her but I was disappointed to see her wearing a jacket on already. “You look good even with just a tank top on.” And her face tuned as red as a cherry. I felt mine reddened too.

 

How can you be y and cute at the same time, Kwon Yuri-shi?

 

“But I don’t feel like changing my pants if you’re still going to watch me like what you did earlier.”

 

“Y-Yah, I wasn’t watching you!” I defended and tried to look at her straight into the eyes to prove that I wasn’t lying. But I was.

 

Yuri smiled seductively and met my gaze while she walked closer and closer to me. But my body froze on where I was and just waited until her face was just an inch away from me. Is she going to kiss me again? Move, Jessica! Move!

 

And *poof* she did kiss me! But on the cheek this time! Damn it.

 

“I’m tired, Jessica-shi. I have to sleep at home. And by the way, thanks for everything. See you when I see you,” she told me with a bitter smile. Her words reminded me that her job was done and we wouldn’t have reason to see each other anymore.

 

“Yah, you can sleep here if you’re that tired!” She took care of me overnight and made me sleep on her shoulder when I was too tired. I had to do something for her, right? “You can sleep on my bed if you want to.”

 

“But Jessica-shi—

 

“Just sleep there if you’re tired!” I threw her my signature death glare that everyone was afraid of and *poof* Kwon Yuri was left frozen on where she was. Being an ice princess could be really handy sometimes. I didn’t know that it would be effective on her too.

 

“Okay, I’ll sleep here.” Yuri motioned towards my bed and lay down under the sheets. Fear was still evident on her face. I hate people who were afraid of my cold nature but I guess I would take Kwon Yuri as an exception. Maybe I just had to thaw the ice between us.

 

“Sweet dreams, Kwon Yuri-shi.” I walked towards the other side of the bed and lay beside her.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?!” Yuri freaked out and immediately got up when she saw me.

 

“I’ll just take a nap.” She really looked nervous on my presence. Aish. Why is she acting like an innocent child suddenly? Did she forget already what we did in her dorm when we were drunk? We ended up kissing on Amber’s bed for heaven’s sake and yet she’s acting like that?!

 

“Jessica-shi, I can’t sleep on the same bed with you. It’s just too uncomfortable for me. I’ll go crazy just by thinking about it,” Yuri told me. What is this girl saying all of a sudden? “I’m afraid that I won’t be able to contain myself and do things that I must not do. I might be a ert but I know how to respect the person I love. I love and respect you at the same time, Jessica-shi.”

 

Yuri’s confession made my heart skip a beat. The sincerity and seriousness in her voice touched the deepest part of my heart. So that’s the reason why, she just wanted to avoid what happened before between us? That’s so sweet of you, Yuri-shi.

 

“You’re just going to sleep, why are you making a fuss? Fine, let’s just put a line between us,” I replied and started piling the pillows between Yuri and me. The faint smile drawn upon her face made my heart beat faster. “Okay, let’s go to sleep.” And I turned my back on her to avoid seeing that heart melting smile.

 

“Sweet dreams, Jessica-shi.”

 

Dream of me, Yuri-shi.

 

A minute of silence, I didn’t know if Kwon Yuri fell asleep quickly but I wanted to tell her something.

 

“Yuri-shi”

 

“Jessica-shi.” We called each other’s names at the same time. So she’s not yet asleep. What could she be thinking at the moment? “You go first,” she said.

 

“No, you go first.” I’m just going to thank you for everything.

 

I wonder what she would tell me when she let out a deep sigh before talking. “Can we—uh how do I say this.” Yuri’s confused face looked funny but in a positive way. She just looked so adorable. “Jessica-shi, can we—

 

“Can we what?” Just don’t ask me to do the same thing again. Not now, Yuri-shi.

 

“Can we go out on a date again?”

 

I couldn’t help but laugh when she finally spit it out. She still had a hard time asking me out for the second time? Uh. But I felt relieved since I didn’t have to ask her out first.

 

“Okay,” I simply replied, hiding the feeling of anticipation. And I heard Yuri softly saying ‘Yes!’ on the other side of the bed.

 

I wonder where she will take me this time.

 

“What are you going to tell me a while ago?” she asked when she finally recovered.

 

Should I really do it? Aish. Whatever. It’s a thank you gift anyway.

 

“Thank you for respecting me, Kwon Yuri-shi.”

 

And I kissed her lips quickly before hiding under the sheets quickly. I knew she was surprised but I was more surprised that I did it too.

 

In Krystal’s room

 

“Amber! Amber! Wake up!”

 

“What is it, Krys?”

 

“Yuri-unnie and my sister are making out!”

 

“What? That can’t be happening. Your sister won’t do it with Yuri this early.”

 

“But Amber, I heard moans coming from the kitchen!”

 

“What moan? I didn’t hear anything like that.”

 

“Like ‘Can you please do it faster?!’, ‘I’m doing everything I can!’, ‘Just do it faster!’”

 

“Do you really have to imitate their voices too?”

 

“What?! You’re asking me what I heard!”

 

And the llama gave a meaningful smile to her girlfriend.

 

“I think I’m not sleepy anymore.”

 

“Yah, yah! What are you thinking? Ambeeeeeeeer!”

 

And they kept it low under the sheets of Krystal’s bed.