Unfaithful

Breaking Boundaries

 

Author's Note: I hope youg guys enjoyed the jessber moments since in this chapter, Kryber's love was tested once again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho’s POV

 

When I got home at 8pm, I jumped on my bed immediately after being too tired from a five-hour field work in my major subject. My old cruel professor made us work non-stop under the sun. However this time, I worked harder than before to get Krystal out of my mind. My heart had been bleeding for her since she left after we watched the movie together. She’s not even replying to my messages, I wonder what she’s up to lately. Gawd, Krystal Jung. You’re driving me nuts! I miss you so much. :( The thought of Krystal made me even weaker, reminding myself that she had no interest in me. But I love you, Krystal! I’ll do everything to make you mine. T.T

 

*ring*

 

I lazily got up to get my phone and see who’s messing my rest right now. It was my classmate and close friend, Taemin. Why the hell is this guy calling?

 

“Yoboseyo,” I answered in a lazy tone and jumped back to my bed.

 

“Yah, Choi Minho. Krystal alert. I saw her,” Taemin said from the other line. His mention of Krystal made me got up quickly from bed.

 

“Really? Where is she? Did you approach her? How is Krystal doing?” I bombarded him with questions when he brought the topic up. I really miss Krystal Jung right now that I’m willing to run wherever she is and see her.

 

“Dude, may your heart rest in peace,” my friend said and I heard a deep sigh from him. “I saw Krystal Jung at Incheon, holding hands with Kim Myungsoo like they were on a date.”

 

My whole world shattered when I heard Taemin. Learning that Krystal was going out with someone made my heart hurt like hell. So that’s the reason why she showed no interest in me? A guy like that bastard Kim Myungsoo is her type. He’s a second year music major student who is good-looking enough to make campus girls go crazy over him. I knew that bastard so well since he’s a member of our rival fraternity. Krystal, what else did you find in that bastard aside from his looks? -.-

 

I was so furious and I felt like my heart will burst in no time so I decided to go to Club LB and drink. I dialled the number of the person whom I really needed at the moment.

 

“Ambro, let’s drink,” I told my bestfriend as soon as she picked up the call.

 

“What’s the matter? I’m with my boss right now,” Amber said from the other line.

 

“I need you now, bro. I’m at Club LB right now,” I told her, trying so hard to keep my voice calm.

 

“Ok. I’ll be there in ten minutes.”

 

Amber’s POV

 

I received a call from Minho while I was walking Jessie-noona home. The anger in his voice was so evident that I couldn’t help but wonder why he was like that.

 

“Where are you going, Amber?” Jessie-noona asked me when we reached her home.

 

“My bestfriend wants to drink with me at Club LB,” I replied. “Goodnight, noona. I’ll text you later,” I told her and kiss her cheek once again before going.

 

“Call me when you got drunk again. I’ll pick you up,” my boss said then grinned. How cute.

 

Now what the hell is Choi Minho’s problem again? I hope it’s not about Krystal.

 

I called Yuri telling her that I would be late before I took a taxi to Club LB where I easily located my bestfriend. Minho was sitting on a stool at the bar counter, chugging down a mug of draft beer. He really looked like he had a problem.

 

“What’s the matter this time, dude?” I asked Minho as I sit on the stool next to him. “Cass beer, please,” I told the bartender who gave me a bottle of beer immediately.

 

“Amber, my heart hurts a lot,” Minho said in a sad tone.

 

“Geez, man. What’s new? Your heart hurts always,” I kidded but deep inside I was worried that my heart would get hurt soon too. “What’s the matter anyway?”

 

“It’s all about Krystal, dude. Krystal’s got a boyfriend.”

 

Nah. How can she have a boyfriend when I haven’t proposed to her yet?

 

I drank my beer straight before asking Minho the question that I was afraid to ask. “Who’s Krystal’s boyfriend?” I asked him in a flat tone, avoiding my emotions to burst out all of a sudden.

 

“Kim Myungsoo. He’s from our rival fraternity,” Minho said weakly before chugging down his beer again. “It hurts me a lot Amber. We haven’t started anything yet but the pain is killing me right now,” he told me in a cracking tone. I saw a tear rolled down Minho’s cheek.

 

“H-how d-did you find out?” I asked Minho trying to be as rational as I could be, assuming that it was just a rumour or something. “One bucket of Cass, please,” I told the bartender to prepare for the worst case scenario.

 

“Taemin saw them on a date at Incheon.”

 

My heart was pulverized after shattering into pieces. I thought you’re going out with your friends, Krystal? You lied. 3

 

“Then let’s drink until we die, Minho-yah.” And I started drinking like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

My stupid friends set me up on a date with my long-time crush and World Peace band lead guitarist, Kim Myungsoo. I ended up having a group date with them and Myungsoo was my partner. He’s a decent guy, a true gentleman and was undeniably good-looking but my heart belongs to Amber now. Oh, Amber. If you’re only a guy, then you could be my date today instead of Myungsoo.-.-

 

I was surprised when I turned to my friends and they were gone, leaving me and Myungsoo behind. Good thing that he’s funny and was not boring at all that I enjoyed being with him. He held my hand too so I wouldn’t get lost through the crowd and we walked around like a couple. I wish you’re here holding my hand instead of him, Amber. :(

 

It was 9pm when I decided to go home. While in the taxi, I pulled my phone to call Amber and tell her how much I miss her but I was surprised instead by a message from Minho.

 

From Minho-shi:

I heard you’re on a date with Kim Myungsoo. Have fun. 3

PS: I love you Krystal Jung. T.T

 

How did Minho find out? Gawd. This crazy stalker! >.<

 

I dialled Amber’s number but she’s not answering. That’s when I started to become nervous. I dialled it again for a few times until the operator said that she’s out of reach. Where are you, Amber? :( Without hesitation, I headed straight to Amber’s dormitory.

 

“Yuri-unnie, is Amber there?”  I told Amber’s roommate who opened the door.

 

“Come in. But Amber’s not home yet,” she told me.

 

I entered the room and sat on Amber’s bed where we shared a beautiful night last night.

 

What if Minho told Amber? What if she misunderstood again? What if I lose my llama because of this? No. I won’t let that happen. T.T My tears started to drop when I thought of those things.

 

“What’s the matter, Krystal?” Yuri asked and approached me.

 

“W-where’s A-amber?” I stuttered as I cried.

 

Yuri-unnie’s reply made me even weaker.

 

“I don’t know but she said she’ll have a drink with Minho.”

 

I’m sure Amber knows by now that I had a date with Myungsoo. T.T

 

I cried all my tears on Amber’s bed while Yuri-unnie tried to comfort me. I told her everything that happened and that I was just set up on a date with Myungsoo. But she told me that the hard-headed Amber might not listen to my explanations.

 

It was 1am when my eyes got tired of crying and Amber hasn’t come home yet. “I’ll wait for Amber, Yuri-unnie. Thank you for comforting me. You go to sleep now,” I told her with a forced smile.

 

“Stay strong, Krys. I hope you won’t get tired of my stupid roommate,” she said as she patted my shoulder then went to her bed to sleep.

 

I won’t ever get tired of Amber, Yuri-unnie. I love that dork so much.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I flushed my pain through alcohol as my bestfriend nursed my broken heart. She tried her best to make me feel better by being as rational as possible and not jumping into conclusions. I called Lee Taemin and summoned him to Club LB prior to Amber’s suggestion.

 

“As expected, Choi Minho got his heart broken again,” Taemin told me as he sat across Amber and me. “What’s up, Amber? I saw you walking out with a y blonde girl on the campus this afternoon,” I heard Taemin told my bestfriend. Maybe he’s referring to Amber’s boss.

 

“That girl was my boss. Stop talking about me and just spill what you saw at Incheon,” my bestfriend who seemed to be in a bad mood told Taemin before opening a bottle of Cass and gave it to him.

 

“Thanks,” Taemin said and drank a gulp of beer. “Ok, so I was on a date with Na Eun at the Incheon month-end fair when I saw Krystal Jung holding hands while walking with Kim Myungsoo while eating ice cream. I was pretty sure that it was Krystal since my Na Eun even greeted her. They’re classmates in Theatre class or something. And my girlfriend told me that Krystal likes Kim Myungsoo since they were freshmen.”

 

Every word that Taemin said stabbed my heart so many times. I’ve been friends with this guy since freshman year and I knew he wouldn’t lie to me, he wouldn’t benefit if he just made those things up anyway. An awkward silence filled the spaces between the three of us as I calmed myself for a while.

 

“Drink up, guys. Let’s forget about it for now,” Amber told us before drinking her beer and emptied it. Man, my bestfriend really comforts me right now. Thanks, Ambro.

 

The three of us downed like three more buckets of beer until we got crazily drunk. We talked about nonsense things and laughed at stupid stuffs, making my heart feel a little bit better. Our temporary happiness lasted for a while until some cool-looking guy approached our table.

 

“Hey, dyke. Let’s play beer pong,” the guy challenged Amber.

 

My bestfriend looked pissed off by what the guy called her that I stood to defend her. “Yah, don’t call her like that,” I told the guy who disrespected my friend. I hate people calling Amber like that when she’s even manlier and more gentleman than those guys.

 

But I was beyond surprised when Amber stood up and knocked that guy down with a powerful blow. “Don’t mess with me, you ing son of a b*tch!” she yelled and started exchanging punches with the guy. Taemin and I came to her rescue and the three of us got beaten up by the guy’s group.

 

Amber’s POV

 

I wanted to hear the whole story from Taemin himself so I told Minho to call and tell him to come over at Club LB. He came and told us everything and I knew that he was telling the truth. It was Krystal who’s not telling the truth this time. That b*tch Krystal Jung has the guts to do that to me? Just because I’m like this, she thinks she can take advantage of me? Hah. Trust your love my !

 

“Hey, dyke. Let’s play beer pong,” a guy from the other table approached and told me.

 

This bastard dared to shove it in my face? Tss.

 

“Yah, don’t call her like that,” my drunk bestfriend said and stood up to face the guy.

 

“Don’t mess with me, you ing son of a b*tch!” I was so pissed off that I landed my fist on that bastard’s face. I knew Minho was surprised by what I did and the three of us ended up in a fist fight with their group. Of course, they beat the hell out of us until the bouncer pulled us away.

 

“Sorry, Taemin-shi. You got into a fight because of me,” I told Taemin who was wiping the blood dripping from his nose. The cuts on his handsome face made me even guiltier.

 

“It’s okay, bro. I had fun anyway. Next time let’s bring the others and beat them up,” Taemin replied with a smile of assurance. “Thanks for the night, guys. See you next time,” he told us in his drunken voice before he clumsily walked his way home.

 

“You okay, Minho-yah?” I asked my friend in gibberish voice as we walked on the streets of Seoul.

 

“I couldn’t feel pain after they beat us but it is painful here, Amber” he replied and pointed his chest.

 

I feel you, bro.

 

I didn’t know how many bottles of beer I downed at Club LB but the amount of alcohol in my system was enough to make the almighty Amber Liu crawl back home. I managed to walk upstairs towards my room with my blurry vision and felt nothing but pain in my head as I tasted blood on my mouth. I’ll kill those mother*ckers next time.

 

I entered the room and I couldn’t see anything since the lights were off. My body was too painful and tired to search for the lights that I just walked towards my bed carefully and lay down.

 

“Geez, Yuri.  Get out of here,” I said when I felt someone beside me.

 

Without minding Yuri’s presence on my bed, I just fell asleep in no time.