Date with Luhan Part II: Nice to Meet You

In Love With My Best Friend | The Right Choice (NEWS UPDATES 2.13.2016)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date with Luhan II: Nice To Meet You

 

 

I ate my ice cream happily, my smile never left my face. Ice creams were always in my list of ‘Top 10 happy food’ – 10 different types of food that makes me happy. Kimbap was number one of course. Second was Bibimbap. Ice Cream was third then Patbingsu then steak, etc etc etc. Though the ice cream must be chocolate mint since I love chocolate and mint and ice cream. Well, that’s actually the reason why chocolate mint ice cream is called chocolate mint ice cream.
 

“Eun Mi,”
 

Someone called out. I stopped eating and lifted my head to look at Luhan. He suddenly chuckled which made me curious. I tilted my head to the side a bit, signaling him to tell me why he chuckled so suddenly. Luhan leaned a bit to me, wiping what I suspect was ice cream on my lips. I felt my face heat up from embarrassment. “uh…. Thank you” I mumbled softly but enough for him to understand. He smiled and nodded once.
 

That smile though. It could make any girl die of happiness if they would catch even just a tiny glimpse of it. Was I like them? Sure, it made me blush (again) and fangirl in my head but, it didn’t give me those heart pounding moments and butterflies in my stomach. Then I realized something. I didn’t love Luhan. I was just infatuated and had this crush on him. I mean, who wouldn’t have a crush on this guy? A crazy person. Back to the point, I didn’t love him but I’m engaged to him and if I’m engaged to him, we would get married sooner or later. Why did I just realize that now? Oh wait, I did. The difference was that I thought that I love him already.
 

“Anyway, can I ask you a question?” his smile was still plastered on his face but his voice was serious. Serious but soft. “Sure. You can ask me anything.” I nodded. “I want you to be honest. Are you happy that you’re engaged to me, a stranger to you before last week?” that question made me think a bit. I lowered my head, deep in thought before I looked up once more to answer him.

 

“Honestly, It’s half yes and half no. Yes because I know you’re a good person and because I know being engaged to you would help my parents and the company. No because I barely know you. I know that you’re Luhan and all, but, I don’t know who you really are as in your personality, you’re likes and other stuff. Lastly, because I just met you yet you’re already my fiancé while Sehun is my best friend yet…” I stopped talking when I realized what I just said. I immediately covered my mouth with my hand, eyes wide staring at Luhan. I wished he didn’t hear what I said.  

 

He just smiled at me while staring. I pleaded in my head that he would get a different idea about what I said. Then he finally spoke, "I think I get it. So you want to be best friends with the person you're going to get married to because you're comfortable that way since you already know a lot about him, am I right?" I nodded fast at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter