Romeo and Juliet Remake?!

In Love With My Best Friend | The Right Choice (NEWS UPDATES 2.13.2016)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Romeo and Juliet Remake?!

 

"The reason they're here is because we came to a decision-" appa said as he faced me, pausing for a few seconds. Decision? What decision? Everyone stayed quiet during the pause, then he continued

 

"a decision that Luhan and you will be engaged."

 

I was sure my eyes were as big as plates. No way. But.. I still love Sehun...

 

Sehun

 

I glanced at Sehun who also had eyes as wide as mine. Then and there, I regained my composure. I also stole a glance at Luhan who had a small smile on his lips. I noticed my omma was also looking at him and he also seemed to notice this so he looked at her too. I looked back at my appa who was still smiling. 

 

"Isn't that great Eun Mi?" my appa asked, his voice obviously full of delight. Well I don't blame him since the business of the Lu family is - from what I heard of - compatible with the business my family has. Think of it, the heirs of two well-known families who owns the well-known hotels in the world will get married. Not a bad idea if you're thinking of the sake of your own business. But still, it's unfair.

 

"Yeah....." I replied smiling. Like I said, it's unfair, but, I also have to think of the business I'm going to manage in the future. I also have to think about my parents since they seem happy about the engagement, well my appa is happy but I don't really know about what omma feels about this since she's been watching Sehun's movements since my appa said that I were to engaged to Luhan.

 

Oh yeah, did I ever mention that Sehun's family business is also quite compatible with my family's business. No? Well, Sehun is actually the heir of a very successful restaurant in Asia. From what I heard from Sehun, the business is starting to grow in Europe. Amazing right?

 

I snapped out of my thoughts when I suddenly remembered something. "Appa, when shall the wedding be?" I asked in curiosity, hoping it won't be soon. Hell, I'm just 18 turning 19 this November! Not only that, but also because I never had a boyfriend before. Never. Nobody had the guts to ask me to be their girlfriend or if they can court me directly since the late months of my second year in high school, which was just a school year ago since they know how tough I can be and their quite scared of my appa. But, I do receive a lot of love letters every week. One of my many love letter senders actually caught my eye. He uses the code name 'B.T.' and all the letters he sends is always in poet form. It's actually romantic.

 

"In spring after you graduate" my appa answered my question, making me snap out of my thoughts of 'B.T'. Wait, in spring after I graduate?! I'm getting married next year?! "But appa, isn't that too soon?" I asked still shocked that I'm getting married next year. "The sooner the better, don't you agree, Mr. & Ms. Lu?" appa said, now facing Luhan's parents still smiling. "Yes, the sooner the better. After the wedding, both of you will head straight to your honeymoon and will stay there for a week then when that whole week is over, both of you will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter