Her

In Love With My Best Friend | The Right Choice (NEWS UPDATES 2.13.2016)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her

 

I entered the empty classroom as I walked to my respective seat and sat on it, remembering what had happened four days ago. It's been four long days since I saw Sehun with another girl. Honestly, I'm jealous. Jealous that she was the one with Sehun during the festival and not me. Jealous to see them enjoying each other's presence. Jealous because of the way Sehun glazed at her. Jealous becau-

 

"Eun Mi, you're early!" Sehun entered the room, cutting me off from my thoughts. Before I could even say a single word, Sehun continued, "How are you?" Great, besides the fact I saw you with another girl last Thursday. "Why were you absent last Friday?" Because I got sick when Luhan tried to cheer me up by playing at the park but ended up swimming in the fountain. Wait. Luhan. How could I be so selfish?! I'm here feeling bad for myself, for pitying myself without having a single thought about the person who tried to lighten up my mood. The person who was beside me when I needed someone next to me. The one I'm beginning to fall for. I still love Sehun, but, my heart is starting to love Luhan as well. 

 

"Eun Mi?" I turned to Sehun, his eyes full of worry. "I'm fine. I just got sick last Friday. I'm sorry I didn't tell you and sorry that I didn't let anyone visit me." I explained. "No need to be sorry." He replied looking relieved. "But still, I am sorry." I replied as I looked down, staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Just then, I heard the door open and I heard someone enter the room. I looked up to see a smiling Luhan waving at Sehun and I. Sehun and I waved back as he approached us. "I heard from your mother that you got sick last Thursday. Sorry for pulling you into the fountain and making you swim with me..." He looked at the ground while scratching the back of his head. "It's okay. Thank you for making me happy last Thursday." I smiled as my cheeks slowly got warmer. Luhan seemed to lighten up at my reply before excusing himself to go to his seat.

 

Sooner or later, my other classmates arrived. I looked at my side to look at Sehun who was talking about what course he would take when we were in college. We started talking about that a few minutes ago with Luhan since we were going to graduate in less than a year. The door suddenly opened a few minutes later, only to reveal Ms. Park with a grin plastered on her lips which made the students loitering around go back to their respective places, including Sehun and Luhan.

 

"Everyone, I have good news." She started. The whole class was quiet and curious so we waited for our teacher to continue. "We have a new student from Japan who will be joining this class. Please come in."  She motioned to the door that opened to reveal a beautiful girl with long black hair, her bangs covering her forehead. I know her. She's the gi- "Introduce yourself to the class." Our teacher ordered with a gentle tone in her voice. "Hello. My name is Lee Yana. I came from Japan, but, I am a Korean. I'm glad to be able to meet everyone" She bowed.

 

"Please seat next to..." Ms. Park

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter