Date with Luhan Part I

In Love With My Best Friend | The Right Choice (NEWS UPDATES 2.13.2016)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date with Luhan Part I

 

 

I sat in the classroom, my science teacher and I being the only ones inside. I was going to take the test like everyone did. A lot of students actually complained that the test was difficult and they claimed to have experienced what they called “brain bleeding” while taking the said test. It was a test in biology, a hundred item test in biology. Sehun and Luhan even helped me review and claimed that it was indeed quite difficult. Well, this is one of the reasons why I don’t want to be a doctor when I grow up.

 

As I started answering the provided answer sheet, the questions didn’t seem to be as difficult as I thought. I should thank the two later for helping me. I continued answering until I was done within thirty minutes. I passed the paper to the teacher and he allowed me to leave, I did so after I bowed.

 

I walked in a fast pace, looking for someone for a reason. An important reason for me. I headed straight to the library first to search for her only to no avail. I continued searching in the classroom which was empty when I entered it. I checked in the gym, cafeteria and the restrooms where she was nowhere to be found. My sight was on the ground, I sighed as I walked around by the soccer field which was quite noisy since there were students who were practicing. As I walked, only one question kept repeating itself in my mind – Where was she?

 

I came to an abrupt stop when I accidentally bump into something, well, someone. “I’m sorry, I didn’t pay attention to where I was walking,” I bowed before I raised my head only to see Luhan with a smile. “No need to say sorry. I wasn’t looking myself,” he flashed a smile which made my heart beat faster and made me feel weird. “Hey, are you sick or something?” his smile faltered, his voice full of worry. “I’m fine. What made you think that” I asked in confusion. “You’re face is red.” he pointed out causing me to turn, my back facing him.”It is not!” I cupped my face in my hands as I felt my face feeling hotter than it was. “If you say so,” he shrugged. “Anyway, have you seen Yana? I’ve been looking for her everywhere,” I asked Luhan. I noticed that his eyes suddenly had this glint that I can’t seem to point out, but, it left as soon as it came. “I saw her leaving the school with Sehun after class,” a frown appeared on my face at the news. The thought of Sehun and Yana together hurt me. It felt like my heart was glass full of cracks and the cracks worsen every time I hear or see that two are together. I don’t even know if they’re a couple or not. Sehun doesn’t tell me a lot about him these days.  I’ll just confront her tomorrow.

 

“Is that why you were deep in thought? Was it because you were looking for Yana?” Luhan asked. “Yes. So, what are you doing here at a time like this?” I asked, noticing that Luhan was here in school even if class has ended about two hours ago. My eyes scanned him from head-to-toe, taking sight of his messy hair, the beads of sweat rolling down his handsome face, and the bottle of water his right hand gripped. My eyes scanned up and focused on the face of Luhan, taking in the sight that took my breath away even if he was drenched in sweat. That’s when I realized what he was doing even before he replied. “You play soccer?” I questioned him. “Yeah… Only for fun though.” He smiled. “D-do you want to watch us practice? It’s alright if you can’t though…” he stuttered, a blushed was visible on his face as he rubbed the back of his head. I chuckled at the sight of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter