My Best Friend and I

In Love With My Best Friend | The Right Choice (NEWS UPDATES 2.13.2016)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Best Friend and I

 

 

"Eun Mi~" someone whispered in my ear as I lay on my bed asleep. "Mmm?" was all I could say due to sleepiness.  "Wake up~" the soothing voice sang into my ear. "I will. Just give me 24 hours more of sleep" I mumbled sleepily to the person waking me. 

"I SEE KIMBAP!!" the voice yelled in alert causing me to seat up immediately when the latter mentioned 'kimbap'. Kimbap, my favorite food of all time. "Where?!" I asked  not a second too soon only to hear giggles. I glared at my best friend who was - I think - dying of laughter.

 

 

My Best friend....

 

 

My best friend's name is Oh Sehun. We've been best friends ever since elementary when he defended me from my classmates who were bullying me. Since then, we've been the best of friends. Well, he is my only best friend though. But, the thing is, I love him. Not love for a friend, but, love for someone of the opposite gender romantically. I don't dare confess my love for him though. Why? Simply because I'm scared that it can be the cause of our friendship to end. 

 

"It's not funny" I glared at him coldly. He stopped laughing and started staring at me with a blank face. I did the same thing and soon, both of us started chuckling. After a few seconds, both of us were laughing our heads off. 

 

We both recovered from our fits of laughter and Sehun told me to get ready for  school. I entered the bathroom and did what I was told while Sehun just waited for me in my room. After showering, getting dressed and making my self look decent, I stared at myself at the mirror. Dark Brown wavy hair, a pair of Dark Brown orbs which could make a person lost by just staring at them, ceramic-like flawless skin, and baby-pink lips. I was just simple. I'm not like the other girls who looks so gorgeous or like the girls who would undergo plastic surgery just to look beautiful. People would actually compliment me for my beauty but I don't really believe them. Well, I was just simple and natural. 

 

Simple and Natural. Does Sehun like simple and natural girls?  

 

I walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of a figure sitting on my bed. "Let's go down and eat. My mother bought bubble tea ingredients for you" I smiled, reaching out a hand to help him stand up. Sehun took  my hand and stood up with a happy spark in his eyes. "Let's Go!" He said as he dragged me to the dining room, not letting my hand go even for just a second. 

 

When we entered the the dining room, Sehun freed my hand and gestured me to seat in front of the table which I did and he followed me to the table. We
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter