Double Date

In Love With My Best Friend | The Right Choice (NEWS UPDATES 2.13.2016)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Double Date

 

"The available medications for Peptic Ulcer are the follow-" Science Seonsaeng-nim was cut by the echoing sounds of the school bells. "We'll continue tomorrow. After I discuss, I'll give everyone a test so make sure you listen" she announced before leaving the classroom. Majority in the class grumbled at the announcement.

 

"Ya! Eun Mi!" someone called. I faced the direction of the voice as the owner of it approached me. I tilted my head as response when the latter came to a halt in front of me, causing him to chuckle. "You look so cute when you do that" I heard Luhan whisper but enough for me to hear. I looked away to hide the blush that crept on my face before I heard him continue. "Anyway, shall we go now? Where do you want to go?" He asked. I thought for a while then a I suddenly faced him with a bright aura surrounding me which caused him to slightly be taken aback, but, he able to recover quickly. "Kimbap!" I exclaimed. "Sure! Let's go" He smiled as he wrapped his hand around mine.

 

We walked out of the school hand-in-hand as we head to a restaurant known for their kimbap. I looked side-to-side to admire the decorations used for a festival held today. "Eun Mi..." I faced Luhan questioningly. "Yes?" I asked. "What do you think of our engagement?" He asked me. "Hmmm... as long as it can benefit our families then it's fine with me." I smiled which he returned with a smile of contentment. "You seem like you really care for the ones you love, huh?" I heard Luhan whisper softly. "What do you mean?" I tilted my head in confusion. "It's nothing" He smiled. I just shrugged it off and thought about what he said. Me? Care for the ones I love? First time anyone has told me that. Not even Sehun commented anything about that.

 

"Welcome." I heard someone warmly say. I looked around to see waitresses, waiters and people happily devouring kimbap. "Kimbap" I muttered while literally drooling as I stared at the kimbap laid in front of other customers' tables. I was starting to enter Kimbap Wonderland when suddenly, I felt someone gently tug on my arm. I turned to face Luhan with a look I've done millions of times─ a questioning look. "Let's go sit" He pointed to a table for two. I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter