Being a Slave

I'LL PROTECT YOU

On chapter 1, it’s 24th March not 24th June ^_^ Writing mistake, sorry !

 

30th June

     You walked to your school like always, You stopped at the coffee shop and ordered your favourite coffee, Caramel Machiato.

 

    Math class is about to start. You walked to your seat and noticed Zelo still not arrive. After that, Your math teacher come in and started her lecture. After 5 minute, a boy with dark blue hair ( or can I say it Grey ort dark purple? )  enter then you noticed it’s Zelo. He just changed his hair colour.

     

 

   “Oh, Choi JunHong. Why you late today?” Mr. Lee asked. “I’m sorry, there’s traffic jam today.” He said.

“Go to your seat now, don’t repeat it again.” Mr. Lee turned to class blackboard and start his lecture over again. “Thank You Mr. Lee” Zelo said.

 

    Math class is over. You turned to Zelo and looked at his while he tdying up his messy table and put her book in his bag. He turned and shocked with your face in front of his face.

 

“Yah, You shocked me!” He said.

“Hehe, Why you late today?”

Aish, some traffic jam?

Eyy, Don’t lie~ There’s no Traffic from your apartment to TS High.

 

    Suddenly, English teacher come in and Zelo ‘shoosh’ you to go back to your seat. You rolled your eyes.”Tch, what a...” You mumbled.

 

  Bell of break time finally rang.

 

You went back to Zelo after you close your book. “Yah JunHong! Answer my question!” You said with a ‘cute+mad+pout’ face.

 

“What question?” - He said.

“Yah! No Jinjja?! Why you late while there’s no traffic from your apartment to TS High!” - You answered back.

“Aish, come. Follow me.”  – He open his bag and take a cute bear paper bag and then he grab your hand and started walking to rooftop garden at your school.

 

He force you to sat on a bench. After that he follow you too ( sat on the bench too ).  He look at you with a smile on his face.

 

“What?”- You said.

“Here. “ – Zelo said while gave you a cute bear paper bag.

“What is this?” – You asked back.

“Open it” – He said while hiding his face...

You open it and saw a cute cupcake with bunny topping and a cute tigger doll.

 

 

“JunHong-ah, What is this for?” – You said with blank looks.

“Ehem ehem. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYEJI-AH!” He raised up his voice a little while said it.

“Boya....”- You said clueless.

“Happy Birthday! Today is 30th June! Your birthday!- He said with smiling face.

“.... How did you know?” – you said almost want to cry at this state.

“ I know because I asked you when we hang out. Now, eat it! I buy this when I visited cafe this morning.” – He said while open up a cupcake box for you.

“ Gomawo, JunHong-ah” – You said while slowly started to hug Zelo.

“HyeJi-ah, are you okay?” – He asked shocked because all of  a sudden you hug him.

“ I’m okay”- you said back while you release your hug from him.

“ Ah! The cake so cute! And the Tiger too!” And not to forget, Your hair looks cool today!– You said happily while ruffling Zelo hair and smile widely.

“Yah my hair!” – He said back while fix it.

 

Zelo just looked at you with happy face.  After that, both of you went back to your class.

 

 

    It's is around beach. I looked at myself and noticed that I'm wearing a white gown. It's is really sunny. I walked around shorelines and saw Eric Oppa and Omma holding hand to hand while whispering something that I can't hear because of  breeze sound of wave. Eric oppa and omma saw me and smile. They walked to me and said "Take Care Hyeji-ah. Omma and Eric oppa will not with you anymore. I love you." After that, It's become cloudy and thunders came in every directions. "ERIC OPPA !! OMMA !!" - I shouted when you didn't saw they shadow. 

    

    Hyeji-ah!! YAH MOON HYEJI!!! -Zelo shouted while shaking my body likes there's no tomorrow.

I wake up from my nap and look at Zelo with my sweat head.. What happened?? I asked still with shock after that dream.

 I think you just had a nightmare... Aishh look at you! - He said while wipe your hair away from your milky white skin face.

  Yah, lets go back to our house. We’ve been here almost 1 hour  and you even had a sleep here. – He said while got up from the table.

 

ZELO POV

I wake up and unlock my phone. I then realize today is 30th June. It’s HyeJi birthday. I then got up to take shower. I went down while think what should I give to her?. I then passed a Cafe that said “ Cupcake Sale with a Gift”. I enter the Cafe and looked for some cupcake.

Cafe waiter- Hello, can I help you?

Me- Ah, yes. I just want to find a cupcake for a gift.

Cafe waitress- It’s it girl or boy?

Me- Girl.

Cafe waitress- It’s must be your girlfriend. I frefer this one *While point her  index finger to cute bunny cupcake.

Me- Mmm, okay then. I take it.

Cafe waitress- And yeah, we also will be gift for this. It’s Tigger doll.

Me- Okay, Thank You.

After that, I looked at my watch. DAMMIT, it almost 8 a.m! I’m LATE!!! I run as fast as I can and entered the classroom. Fortunately, Mr. Lee not scold me. When I sat at my desk, She looked at me. Math class is over and she started ask me while I show up late. Suddenly our English teacher enter the classroom. I  ‘shoosh’ her to go back to her seat. I can see she  rolled her eyes.

 

Bell of break time finally rang.

 

  She went back to me after I close your book. “Yah JunHong! Answer my question!”  She said with a ‘cute+mad+pout’ face.

 

“What question?” - I said while smile a little but she can’t see it.

“Yah! No Jinjja?! Why you late while there’s no traffic from your apartment to TS High!” – She answered back.

“Aish, come. Follow me.”  – I open my  bag and take a cute bear paper bag that I got and then grab her hand and started walking to rooftop garden at our school.

 

I force her  to seat on a bench. After that I follow her  too ( sat on the bench too ). I look at her with a smile on my  face.

 

 I gave her the gift and she was like ‘blank’. I then said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYEJI-ah”. Still she was like “Boya~”. When I tells her today it’s her birthday and she was like want to cry. She then said “ Gomawo, JunHong-ah” while moving near to me and hug me. I was in shocked. “Are you okay?”- I said because of all a sudden she hug me. “ I’m okay”- she said back while she release her  hug from me. “ Ah! The cake so cute! And the Tiger too!” And not to forget, Your hair looks cool today!– She said happily while ruffling my hair and smile widely. “Aish this girl, always cute!” – I thought.

 

I just looked at her with happy face.  After that, both of us went back to our class.

 

  Finally, last class has ended and I saw her sleeping on her table. Because she really in her dreamland, I decided to just waiting for her while I read some book. After 1 hour, she started to screaming on her sleep. I shooked her and then she wake up with sweat all over her face. She asked me “what happened?” “I think you just had a nightmare... Aishh look at you!” I said back while wiping her hair away from her milky white skin face.

  Yah, lets go back to our house. We’ve been here almost 1 hours and you even had a sleep here. I said while got up from the table.

 

 

 

3 Week  Later....

 

  You just graduate from TS HIGH. You got out searching for your oppa and omma. While you tried to search for them, you met Zelo and her older sister. She said Hi to you and you greeted her back. You tried find them for 5 minutes but still can't find them so you just called your mom phones. 

"Yeobseyo? Omma! Where are you?! I've been looking for you, you know?!" - You said

It's remain silent..

Yeobseyo?? Omma?? Are you on the line ??

Is this Moon Hye-Ji? Daughter of Moon Soo Kyung?

“Y-Yes” I answered with stuttered. “Who is this?”

Oh yes, I’m a nurse at Seoul Hospital. I have a bad news for you. Your mom and your oppa ...  died in accident. I’m sorry to say that. Miss? Miss? Are you okay?
 

  Your buckle on the floor after you heard about it.  You kneeling on the hard floor. Crying as much as you can.

At the Hospital

  Hye-Ji! You looked up and saw your dad standing in front of you.

 “Appa... Appa...” You said while tears drenched your cheeks.

 “Gwenchana HyeJi-ah, appa is here.”- your father talked back why rubbing your back.

“Who is that boy? Your friend?” your father said while look at Zelo. You nodded.  Zelo bow to your dad.

“HyeJi-ah, Appa and Minwoo is going to cover back  Eric bussines so I will be going to overseas but I don’t know when I will be back. Can you stay with Min omma?” Appa said while looking at me in eyes. ( For your information, Min omma is your stepmother. You father married with her when you 14y.o. She being nice to you when your dad is around but when your father is not around, she started to abuse you.)

You looked clueless at your father. You just nodded because you don’t want your father get it more hard.

2 Day After Your Omma and Eric oppa passed away.

  Your father get ready to go to aiport with Minwoo oppa. He kissed you on your forehead before heading to airport. “It will be okay. Everything will okay princess”- He said.

You wave your hand and Appa and Minwoo oppa smile. “Take care... I’ll be waiting”

  You turned around and saw Min omma with Eunmi and  EunJeong looked at you with smirk on the face. “What do we have to do with her. Mmm.”- Min omma said with arrogant tone. She dragged you with your ear  to the kitchen and force you to cook something. Eunmi and Eunjeong just laughed at her mother action. “Aahh, It’s hurt” – You said while she dragged you. “SHUT UP! NOW COOK!” – She shouted at your face.

  You standing beside Min mother. All of a sudden, she spit soup that you just cooked a while ago at your face. “WHAT IS THIS?! I I ORDER YOU A CHICKEN SOUP BUT WHAT?!! YOU COOKED TRASH? BIT*H!! She then take a bowl of hot chicken soup and splash it around you thigh. You were wearing a short and it splash on your milky white skin. You collapsed on the floor. Your thigh then become red from the action. “TDYING UP! SHI*! I’M GOING!- she said. “I know it will be turn like this... “- You though while your tears fall down.

 

 

A/N: What a long chap. I'm just done writing it and my clock show 3:30 a.m right now. Owshh! For your information It's my first time writing ABUSE scene and I'm at writing it. I hope you will enjoy it! And also my last exam is on 6 or 7.  Fighting! Thank You desiire and xcherrytomatox for subscribing and also stephani_bap for always comment! I love it! Please Ignore My Grammar Error and writing mistakes. Stay Tuned! A lot of love from IA_ECBabyz ~ 

  

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.