Jealous

I'LL PROTECT YOU

 Finale exam is around the corner, Haneul and I decided to study group together with Zelo. We make decision to meet at Coffee Shop that Zelo and I usually go.

 

  Haneul and I entered the Coffee Shop and choose sit. After a while, Zelo entered along with a boy next to him.

 

He saw us and started walking to our seat.

 

ZELO : Annyeong!

 

YOU : Nae, Annyeong ^^ .

 

ZELO : Oh yup, this is my friend, JongUp. It’s okay I bring him with me?

 

YOU : Sure, why not ^^. Annyeong-haseyo, I’m HyeJi, Choi HyeJi. And not to forget, this is Haneul, Lee Haneul. My bestfriend. –while shaking hand-Are you guys same age if I’m not mistakes?

 

JONGUP : I’m 19 this year ^_^.

 

YOU : Really?! You same age as Haneul!

 

HANEUL : *blush a little. Haha, what a fluke.

 

JONGUP : Like Korean people said ,So It’s mean Haneul and I are your Hyung-Noona/ Oppa, Unnie right?

 

YOU : Yes then! Haha! Please Take care of me then , Oppa, Unnie :3 ~

 

JONGUP : Okay then. You my dongsaeng now ^_^ *Show his Bunny-teeth.

 

ZELO : Hyung! What am I meaning to you? T.T

 

JONGUP :  Zelo ya~, I saw you jealous right now (~0~). Kekeke. You and Hye-Ji is my dongsaeng. ^_^

 

 

 

We finished our so-called conversation and start to study. JongUp Oppa and Zelo help me a lot also with Haneul. It’s about 3.00 P.M. Finally, we done with those thing. We talked a lot of thing while ate some snack that JongUp oppa ordered just now. I ate a French Toast.

 

 

 

 

  While you ate it, without realizing, whipped cream smudgy around your corner lips. Zelo saw it but he felt shy to told that to you. JongUp oppa and Haneul who talked to each other saw it too after a while.

JONGUP : HyeJi, your mouth...*while point it with his index finger.

YOU : Nae?...

JONGUP : Aish.. Jinnja..-  JongUp grab a tissue and wipe it off around your lips.

YOU : Oppa, what?

JONGUP : Aigoo, Ya, your mouth full of whipe cream just now, You looks too cute, I can’t watch it anymore >.<

YOU : *Blush a little.

JONGUP : So, what we will do after this? How about walking around Myeong-dong?

YOU : Nice idea!

JONGUP : Zelo-yah, why you so quiet today?

ZELO : Aish hyung, nothing.

HANEUL : Lets go then.

ZELO POV

  I bring together JongUp hyung today after I heard that HyeJi will go with Haneul Noona. HyeJi and JongUp hyung talks a lot at their first met up. After we done with study, JongUp hyung ordered some snack to eat. HyeJi ate a French Toast. She looks damn cute with those hamster cheeks.

   When she eat, suddenly, whipped cream smudgy around her corner lips. I want to tell her but I felt a little shy and embrassed. JongUp hyung saw it and wipe it. Truth, I do felt kind of jealous with those actions by JongUp hyung. That’s why I just shut my mouth and not talking. Then JongUp hyung said he would like to go to Myeong-dong after this. We all agree with those ideas.

 

*Myeong-dong

YOUR POV

  We all walk aside of street and take a look for some shop. The shop sell a lot of cute things. They sell bunny dolls, phones charm for couple and more. I saw a cute one, then I feels like to buy it. At the last I buy it but they sell it for 2. I can’t buy it if I only pick 1 so I pick 2.

  About to leave for our home, Zelo and I walked at the back of JongUp while JongUp oppa and Haneul walked in front of us. I turned my face to Zelo and start a short conversation with him.

“Zelo-ah, give me your hand.”

“What?”

“Aishh, You, always being like this, remembered last time I asked for your phone.”   

“I’m sorry but what are you gonna do with my hand?”

“Aish, just give it to me.”

“But...”

“Aish, whatever then. I’m okay if you don’t want it... “*Pout

“Okay Okay” *Show you his hand.

*Put your hand on your bag, take out the phone charm and put it on Zelo’s hand.

“What is this?”

“Hehe, our bestfriend-things.”

“Oho ~ Thank You Hye-Ji ah~”

“Nae, Welcome ^^”

After a while, we bid a goodbye for eachothers.

“Hye-Ji ah! Wait!” Zelo shouted.

“I’ll send you to your house. It’s night already, girl walked alone? I will not let it happened. Let’s go.” Zelo said while holding to your hand.

*In the Bus.

When bus pushed her break, you nearly want to fell to floor but thanks to Zelo, He grabbed your shoulders on the times. “Gomawo...  Junhong-ah.“ You whispered enough to him hear you.

 

 

 

 

A/N: What a bored chap. I hope you will enjoy it even though they just... *sigh. And also I stressed out with my study. Final Exam, Will start at 27/10. I will not update till 5/11. I want to focus on my study. Aish, I’m going to get a good result this year! Fighting! Never Give Up ~ *singing  Bang&Zelo songs. BTW, I’m still has some times to update this story~ Stay Tuned! Next Chapter will be ABUSE chapter and also Where Jin nearly take away your ity. Mwahahaha~ LOL -__- If you want to get know what’s actually happened, Stay Tuned! A lot of love from IA_ECBabyz ~ 

 

    

    

    

 

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.