Prince Charming

I'LL PROTECT YOU

 

 

  

You walked out from the washroom and bumped to a girl with her coffee in the hand that smashed around her dress. You bow at her and say Sorry. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DRESS IS?!! She said with an angry tone. I’m sorry, I don’t mind to....

‘Honey! What happened??’

  This voice.... I think I hear it somewhere before....

You tilted up your chin and saw a familiar face. It’s your Ex-boyfriend, JIN.

   Yah! MICHEOSSEO?! The girl said when you look at both of them in ‘shocked + flustered‘  face.

You just froze there.

 “It’s that you Choi Hye-Ji ?! That Bi**h who stir up trouble at my beloved boyfriend apartment? It’s you right? Haha! For your infomation, your boyfriend loved me more than you. That’s why he left you and come to me. You not y and pretty like me. Haha, I see, you still don’t have any boyfriend after you breakup with JIN, right? I know I know, whose guy want to have a girlfriend like you. “JIN just stood beside her girlfriend when she shouted ‘The FU*K things to you’.

  

  “Baby! What are you doing there?!”

  You turned back and saw Zelo who walking towards you.

 “Are they your friend, My Baby?”

You just glare with a shock face at Zelo and then he put his arm around your shoulder.

“Hello, I’m Zelo. Hye-Ji’s  princes. Nice to meet you guys.” Zelo said.

    Zelo turned his face to you. “Baby, I’m done with our food now. So can we eat it now?! It’s been a long time since I’m in America and I can’t meet you neither ate with you. Shall we, my baby?”  Zelo said with excited face.

 

  “Guys, Mmm yeah, I want to spend the time with my baby since It’s long time I didn’t play with her, so please excuse both of us.”  Zelo said to both of them.

 

Zelo grab your hand tightly and start walking to your table.

-Eat now and we can continue our assignment after this.

 You just obeyed what he said to you.

   You watched your Iphone5 and look at the clock on the screen. It’s 4:07 P.M. You and Zelo started to keep your item to each other bag and get out from the Coffee Shop.

“Zelo-ah, gomawo. I don’t know how to do when I face them. Thank you very much for today. I really appreciate it. Can I pay back for it?! Talk to me if you want anything. If I can, I will do it for you.”

   “So... can we be bestfriend?”

“...........”

“I’m jealous with you and Haneul.” Zelo said.

“Haha! Of course we can.”

“It’s still around 4:15 P.M . Can you show me the view of Seoul city? Everytime I want to take a little tour to see around, I always or mostly don’t have time and I afraid I will lose in the centre of the city.” He said as he looks at his IPhone5 and looked at me.

“Can you?”

“SURE! Why not, DUH. Hehe”

  After a while, I decided to visit Gyubeok palace. We walk around and read the history about. We go to Namsan Tower and visit around the Teddy Bear Museum. Zelo found that Teddy Bear so cute.

  Futhermore, when we see a skyscraper around the tower. Those things always amazing us.

 It’s 5:45 P.M now. You said to Zelo that you told your mom that you will be back at 6 P.M. She must be worried if you returned late to home.

You turned to Exit door and suddenly Zelo grab your arm. You look at him with a ‘fish eye’ and my heart beat so fast.

“Take care! Or should I just take you to your home?”

“Ani, ani... you should go to your home too! Goodbye! Junhong ! ^__^”

“*Junhong? It’s 1st time a girl called me by that name...”  *A-ah! Goodbye too! Take Care!

 

 

A/N: Short Update guys. Tenjo-NightShinNaaYonbubblepop2yesigalindo and FkaUlitZbAbyThank You for subscribe this story.

I'm really happy for 12 subscribers, Thanks a lot! It's meaningful to me. Ignore my grammar and others mistakes. -IA_ECBabyz-

 

Here, Some Gif from B.A.P for you guys :D Have a nice day with Fams and Friends!

 

 

 

 

*Himchan, what are you doing -_-

  

BangDaeLo ~ 

WARRIOR IS BACK 

 

 

Lastly, Zelo Gif :D 

 

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.