Ex-Boyfriend

I'LL PROTECT YOU

 It’s been a week before summer time. Such a beautiful day today. While you laid on your bed and scroll over your Ipad, you remembered that your English teacher gave you and Zelo a Team assignment to finish before summer. You watched your wall clock, it’s 10:23 in the morning. You grab your phone that on your study desk and decided to call Zelo.

 

........... tut tut ....... tut tut .........

.... Yeobseyo ? ......

Yeobseyo Zelo-shi... This is Hye-Ji .......

Ah~! Hye-Ji !  ne ne .. so what you want to tell me since you called me ?

.... Are you remembered our team assignment that our English teacher gave ??

Yeah, I am ....

... So, can we make it this evening ?..

..... Yeah, sure. ....

Mmm... You know right Coffee Shop around Garosu-gil? Meet me there around 2:00 P.M.

Okay ... See you there !

Ne, Bye bye ..

.... Bye ....

-----------------------------------

 

  You wear your white t-shirt and sneakers, with your silky hair, even you just wear a simple things, it’s looks damn beautiful to you. You hate wearing make-up so you just put an eye-liner and a lip balm.

  “Mom, I’m going out with my friend. I’ll be back around 6:00 P.M!”  You shouted at your mom who’s still cooking at the kitchen.

“Take care dear!”  Your mom shouted at you back.

  You walking around the street of Garosu-gil located around Gangnam. You enter the coffee shop and start searching for Zelo.

 

 

 

You saw Zelo at the corner and walking to him. “Annyeong !”  You said.

  “ Annyeong too ... “  Zelo said while attack you with his cutie smile.

   You put your bag pack beside you and take out a lot of papers and your pouch that in it have a lot of makers and pens while Zelo take out his Macbook  and switched it on.

   After  one and a half hour talking about your assignment, You and Zelo decided to make an order. Zelo-sshi, I want MACARONS and a cup of CARA..... 

Caramel  Macchiato, right? Haha.

    Zelo cut off your speech. “Haha, nice shot since I know what you like the most. Kekeke...” Zelo said to me while laughing. “Zelo-sshi, I will be at washroom for a while.”  I said to him who ready to go to the counter.

  After done,You walked out from the washroom and bumped to a girl with her coffee in the hand that smashed around her dress. You bow at her and say Sorry.” YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DRESS IS?!!” She said with an angry tone. I’m sorry, I don’t mean to... “Honey! What happened ??”

   This voice.... I think I hear it somewhere before.... You tilted up your chin and saw a familiar face. It’s your Ex-boyfriend, Jin.                               .

 

 ------------------------------------------- FLASHBACK 1 YEAR AGO -------------------------------------------------

 

   “Hye-Ji ! Annyeong ~!”  Jin shouted as he running towards you and hugged you.

“Yah, Jin-ah! Why you so late?!” You said to him.

     “I’m Sorry ~ I have some important things to do ...” He said back while pouted.

“Haha, so cute so that I can forgive everything” You said, smiling at him as you watched him pouted cutely.

“Gomawo ~ Chu ...”  he tried to kiss you but you stopped him.

“ Euwww, Stop it! and eat this! Happy Valentine Day and our 1st anniversary!” You said happily.

   “You remembered that?! Wahh! DaeBak!! haha ~ I’m so lucky that I have a Girlfriend who remembered our anniversary and furthermore, cute like a cupcake with pink topping~ >.<” He started to said ‘Lovey Dovey’ stuff.

   “Haha, Yah! You too should give me some chocolate when White Day come!” You said smiling to him.

         “Haha, arrasso ! Everything for my baby...”He said as he put your head on his shoulder.

─ White Day --

   You wait for Jin like always, it 6 P.M now. You waited for him from 4 P.M. At the end, you decided to go to his apartment.

  *DingDong ~ you rang the bell buttons.

          DingDong~ you pushed the buttons again until he opened the door and saw you in front of his door.

   “Jin-ah! You know what day is today?! It’s White day and I wait for you to give me my choc ....

 Your words stopped when you heard a girl voice. ‘ Yeobo, Who’s that?!’

Your face chance and you push him and go into his apartment and saw a girl just wear a y sleeping red dress lay on the bed. “YAH! WHAT THE H**L IS THIS ?!! WHO ARE YOU?!!” You shouted at the girl.

“I’m his girlfriend! Who are you and what are you doing here huh?!” She answered you

You Ignored the question and face to JIN who just shocked

 “JIN!! WE’RE OVER NOW!! STOP LOOKING FOR ME OR FIND ME AND GET YOUR BI**H AWAY FROM ME STARTED FROM TODAY!!” You shouted at him angrily.

You run out from the apartment and walk fast towards the lift. Your tears finally drop out and drenched your cheeks.

“How Dare he do this for me, I thought he a good guy... How can he doing this to me...”  You whispered to yourself while you run to your home and crying until you sleep.

 

-------------------------------------------- END FLASHBACK ------------------------------------------------

 

   Because of this, you don’t want to be in love with anybody more and you don’t want to be hurt anymore.  To you, all the guys are same.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Like always, I have a lot works to do, update it today! xjessxforevax  and Noeemy Thank You for subscribe this story.

Thank You for all my wonderful subbies ~ <3 U ~ *Chuuu, Ignore my grammar and others mistakes. -IA_ECBabyz-  

 

  

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.