Devil Night part 1

I'LL PROTECT YOU

Chapter 9 - Devil Night part 1

Rated for some Abuse Scene 

 

    It’s been 2 month since you being a slave for your stepmother and your step siblings. Doing whatever they want, do home chores like a maid every day, received some abuse action from them. They treat you like you’re not a human. But thankfully,  Zelo always message you every night. You automatically don’t feel any pain from what you received every day.

    Today, you have to go to TS High to take result for for your university entrance (which university you will enter).  After done doing your chores, you decided to just go to TS High without permission because your stepmother, Min Omma and your stepsister, EunMi went to shopping mall. You wore your sweater to cover up your scar and wound.

    The day is nice. It was late autumn already. It’s a little bit cold but the wind is not really strong as they will turn likes hurricane. You enjoyed walking pass the street to TS High. After you done taking your result, you met Haneul, Zelo and JongUp oppa.

 

“Hye-Ji ah! It’s been 2 month I’m not seeing your face! I Miss You So Much! You always said you have works to do at home when I invite you to go shopping with me. How have you been these day?” Haneul said while she huged me tightly.

“I Miss You too! I’m so sorry I can’t go out with you guys. I’m doing good these day. HiHi” You replied your question who given by Haneul with a grin on your face.

    You smiled at Zelo and JongUp who also come for take the result. “So, which university you got to attend?” You ask them.

 “mmm... HyeJi ah, I’M GOING TO AMERICA!! NEW YORK CITY!!” Haneul said with her ‘excited’ expression on her face.

“Really?! Wow! Congratulation!” You said and hug her.

 “So how about you, JongUp oppa?” You ask JongUp.

 “I’ll will attend Seoul University. Same with Zelo  too.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Wait... Seoul University.?” You said again.

“Yeah, you?”  Zelo said.

“OMG, same with me! I accepted to Seoul Uni. Too! Haha” You said with a big smile on your face knowing that you’ll not feel so lonely when Zelo is around.

“So, I’m the one who will go to New York alone...” Haneul said with pouted face knowing her best friend is accepted on the same university.

“Haneul-ah, It’s okay. Do your best for your future. Don’t mind us. Your dream is more important for you. But, remember one thing that I’m always your best friend since kindergarten. When you need me, I’ll try to be on your side. Arachi?” You said to her while your hands on her shoulder.

“Don’t forget me too! Although I’m a new friend for you, I cared for you like you are my friend” JongUp said. A grin curve on his face.

“Nadu, Nadu! We all love you! Haneul Noona!” Zelo said while giggling about what he said just now.

“Yahh! Am I that old? Noona?!!!” Haneul said teasingly Zelo.

     With that, everyone laughing non-stop but at least we stop when Haneul said something.

So, for celebrate it, I guess, can we go out together today? Haneul suggest to all of us.

 

     After Haneul said it, you want to say no, but it’s been a long time since you hang out with Zelo, JongUp oppa and Haneul. You felt sorry to them because every time they ask you to hang out with them, you always can’t go. So you decided to just go with them today, accept it with uneasy feeling about your situation right now. You watched as Zelo positioning his sweater. 

 

 

     Haneul and you decided to go to Coffee Shop that you guys always hang out. Zelo order some Ddeokboki and Iced Americano meanwhile you only order Hot Caramel Macchiatto.

     JongUp oppa and Haneul both order Iced Vanilla with chocolate cupcake. You sat at the corner of the cafe. It was your favourite seat since you and Zelo making your summer assignment together.

 

“HyeJi ah, only drink?” Haneul asked me who just only order for Caramel Macchiato.

 “Emm, I just want to drink. Hehe.” You said back to her.

 

   

 

 

     You chuckled at how Zelo ate the Ddeokbokki. Such a cutie pie! You thought to yourself.

 Suddenly, Zelo saw your reaction and start asking you what happen.  You just shook your head.

 

     After awhile, Haneul excuse us to washroom also with JongUp oppa  who’s talking to his phone.

      I tried to tease Zelo with taking his Ddeokbokki from him.  I’m about to take his Ddeokbokki but all of a sudden, I accidently push the cup of Hot Caramel Macchiatto making it splash around my arm.

 

 “OUCH!” You yelled a little.

 

     Zelo who saw this went to your seat and start taking off your sweater as faster as he can. You just shut your eyes tightly as the hot coffee running through your hands.

 

 “What is this?” you heard Zelo said it. You hurriedly looked at him who saw your scar and wound on your arm.

 

“Aish! He saw it! He will ask me till I answer his question! What should I answer to him?” you thought to yourself. You tried to remove your hand from his grip but you can’t because it’s too strong plus you may hurt yourself more if you continue it. Knowing he will not let it go, you giving up.

 

“Tell me. What’s happen to your arm?” He said examined it and looked at your face with a serious expression.

“I’m doing something, suddenly something fall from the closet.” You said hoping that he will believe in your words.

  “HyeJi-ah!” Haneul shouted while she walking towards your direction.

 

You hurriedly pull your arm from Zelo grip and put your sweater back.

 

“What’s happen when I’m not here?” She said.

“Nothing happen.” You smiled at her.

 

   After you guys finished. JongUp oppa suggest that we all should walking pass on street since the weather is nice. You just obeyed it.

 

“Hye-Ji-ah! Annyeong!!! Bye bye!!!” Haneul bid a goodbye to you.

“Nae, nae!! Annyeong Haneul-ah!! Goodbye! Be careful.”  You answered her back.

 

“Yah! Choi Jun Hong! Take Hye-Ji to her home. Girls shouldn’t walk alone around at night. I’ll go to my home when I’m done taking Haneul to her house. Bye bye! Be careful! Jongup oppa said to Zelo. I can see Haneul is blushing towards JongUp words just now.

 

     You turned around and saw Zelo standing there. “So, let’s go now.” He smiled to me.

 

     Walking on the street, awkward moment is around you.

 

 “Mmm... should we stop by Coffee Shop around here? I heard they promoted some Ice Cream today.” He said not watching your face.

“Mmm... should we?” you thinking it for a while.

“Okay then! Let’s Go!” you said excitedly.

 

 

   At the Coffee Shop

 

“Welcome! Today we promoted some Ice Cream! Would you like to try it?” the waiter asked us.

 

“Sure.” Zelo said.

 

“Okay, so what flavour do you want? The waiter asked us again.

“Mmm... Mint Chocolate Chip please and...” Zelo said and looking at you.

“2 Mint Chocolate Chip please” you said.

“Okay then, please wait for a moment.” The waiter said.

“Is Mint Chocolate Chip is your favourite flavour?” Zelo  asked  you, he seems curious about it.

 

“Yup! It’s used to be my favourite flavour. I tried it when I’m five. I started to love it and even acting cute everyday towards my parent because I want it so badly... haha.” You said at your thought about it.  You missed your mom, dad and your old brother who’s always treat you like a princess.

“I’m sorry...” Zelo said feeling guilty about what he has questioning you.

 

“It’s okay.” You smiled.

“Here your Ice Cream.” The waiter said as he handed us the ice cream.

 

“Customers, not to forget, we give some muffin to a couple who come today. You both made a perfect couple. Please share this muffin. Come again to our store. Thank you.” He said.

“We’re n...” before you could continue your words, Zelo cut you off.

“Thank you, we’ll come again.” He smiled to the waiter.

 

   Zelo grab your hand and headed to front door and exit the Coffee Shop.

 

“Why you lied to him? We’re not even a couple.” You said to Zelo.

“It’s okay. The muffin looks good anyway.” He said.

“Aishh... “ you mumbled.

 

     You both walked to the street that direct to your house. Suddenly, you curious about what’s time is now. You decided to just ask Zelo because you left your phone at home.

 

“JunHong-ah, what’s time is now?” You asked him who’s his ice cream right now.

 

“Now it’s... 8:45 p.m.” He said looking at his phone.

“ 8:45 p.m. ?! What should I do?!! Min omma will ask me!! She also will torture me.” You screamed in your head about your thought.

“What’s wrong?” He said... watching you as your face expression turned into shocked face as you saw ghost by now.

“Nn..othing” you said, stuttered.

 

After a while, you finally reached in front of your house. You said goodbye to Zelo and smiled at him.

 

 “Wait!” He said. You turned your body and faced him. “What?” you said to him back.

“Here. Take it and have a nice dream.” He said as he handed you the muffin that you guys got from Coffee Shop.

“Thank You!” you said smiling to him and ruffling his hair harshly.

 

“Yah! My hair! Aishh! I payed a hundred dollar for it” He said while fixing his hair back.

“Sorry...” you said looking down to your shoes.

“Haha, just teasing you! *Mehrong!” He said while stick out his tongue.

 

“CHOI JUNHONG!!!!!” you yelled at him while ruffling his hair harder and harder.

 

“Yah Yahh!!! My Hair!!! Arghh!! Someone Help me!!!” he said trying to run away from you.

Finally, you stop it.

 

“Aishh!! Look! I’m like a crazy person right now... My hair... “ he said while faking sobbing.

 

“Haha! Don’t mess around with Moon Hye-Ji anymore” You said laughingly.

 

“Aishh this girl... Okay okay... Now, enter your house. The wind started to blow, you might get cold.”

He said to you and smiled also not to forget ruffling your bang not harshly as you did to him but a soft one.

 

“Okay, Goodnight.” You said and smiled back... You walked to front gate of your house and turned your body back and point your index finger to the muffin that he gave a while ago. “I’ll eat this, nyum nyum.” You showed your action to him and wave your hand toward his direction.

 

He chuckled at your action. “Arrasso arrasso, Good Night! Have a nice dream!” He said back, waving his hand likes you did to him.

 

“You too!.” You said back...

 

ZELO POV

 

 After taking a shower, I laid on my bed. I’ll try to close my eyes but I can’t.

“What’s with on Hye-Ji arms? It’s look like a mark of a belt or chain. Looks like someone hit her so hard.” I thought...

 

 ‘Mint Chocolate Chip, I love it.’ She looks really likes her. Aishh! Choi JunHong! Forget it! She’s gone now! I decide just to message HyeJi. She replied me with “I’m okay! Better you sleep now or I will ruffles your hair harshly again! Muahahaha!”

 

“Aishhh  this girl. “ I thought to myself again...

 

“Okay okay!!! Goodnight!!! Don’t forget to eat the muffins that I gave early!!! Have a nice dream ;D” I replied her.

“Nae ~ Goodnight GiantBoy!! Haha~ Better you sleep now and have a nice dream to!

She replied.

 

“What? GiantBoy?!  ( -___-‘’’’’’ ) This girl is reall...” Suddenly....

 

Yeah B.A.P in the buildin’ You better watch out You ready?... The phone rang.

 

“Yeobseyo?”

 

“ Ohh! Zelo-ah! You free this Saturday?” JongUp hyung said.

 

“I think I will because SunHwa noona flight schedule is on Friday.” I said back.

 

“SunHwa noona is back?” He said.

 

“Yeah... She will take a flight from Los Angeles. So what’s about this Saturday? Anything happen?” I said.

 

“Oh Yea, this Saturday is TS High graduation party for students who finished and can entered a University. My friend said it and I want you to go with me...”

 

“Oh okay then, I take you at 9:00 p.m. If anything happen, call hyung okay?” He said to me.

 

“Nae hyung... I will...” I said back...

 

  Wait... If it’s graduation party, HyeJi and Haneul also will be there... I will ask her tomorrow since maybe she’s sleep right now. Furthermore, if I call her, she will ruffles my hair harshly next time. Haha, so sleep now, Choi JunHong. I thought to myself.

 

 

A/N –

So Yeah! Hey Guys!! I’M BACK!! ;DD Missing you guys already *SobSob. I Hope you all will enjoy this story...

Who is “She” that Zelo mention? You want to know? Be with me until the story end and you know what’s really on my mind XD *Tease you~  So many idea >,< I just can’t argh ~ and did  you watch B.A.P LOE DVD?!! I can’t with JongLo ~~~ OMG!!! Really!! They really partying hard in their hotel room  than his hyung... and Himchan just like “ Yeah~ Underwear -_-“ Lol I can’t! B.A.P!! you really made my day!!

Welcoming my new subbies podaeto___wxlf , and So-Violette!! Thank You for subscribing!! To all my Subbies and Viewers ~ I need to sleep now! It's really late!! Happy Holidays and 700th day with B.A.P !!! Have a nice day with your family and loved one!!! 

IA_ECBabyz 

 

 

Update On - 26/12/2013

Time - 5:50 A.M Seoul, South Korea KST

Views - 961

 

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.