Devil Night part 2

I'LL PROTECT YOU

Devil Night Part 2

Rated for some Abuse Scene 
 

 Before you enter your house, you put the muffin on your pocket. As you entered your house, you saw Min omma with EunMi in front of the door.

 

“Where did you go?” She said calmly. You didn’t answer her question.

 

“WHERE DID YOU GO??!!!” she said again angrily.

 

“I..I.. “before you could continue your words  ‘PANG’ her right hand slaps your left cheeks. Leaving a hand printed there. She dragging  you into your room by your hair, EunMi just followed behind her mother. When you are in your room, she push you harshly on the floor and take off your sweater harshly and throwing it somewhere in your room. Leaving you with your white tee and your jean.

 

EunMi grab your arm and tied it on the metal at your window. Her action making  you kneeling. Min omma come back to your room with a bowl of hot water.

 

“I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! I’ll not do it again!! Please!! Don’t make me like this!!” You keep yelling to them. The tears started to flowing down on your cheeks.

 

“And who’s that boy who sent you back?! You seem happy with him. Your boy friend?” EunMi asked.

 

I didn’t dare to answer it, she maybe want to take Zelo from me. I don’t want to lost him because he the only one my friend. You thought. You just stayed silent.

 

“You don’t want to answer me right???! Mom! Give me that bowl. BIT**! You think I will not let go off you huh?! ” She pulled you shirt showing your abdomen and then she start to pour the hot water on your milky white skin...

 

“Arghhh! Please don’t do it! No!” You yelled. Your skin now burned and turned red.

 

“SHI*, I will make him my boyfriend! Wait and See! You not suit to him! Well, look at yourself first! If he looks it, I bet he will leave you alone. You not beautiful likes I am, you little BITC*” She said making your tears hurriedly running to your cheeks.

 

EunMi and Min omma finally left your room. You felt really weak after they torture you.

You still kneeling on the hard floor. You looked at your tied hand, thankfully they didn’t locked you, they just put the chain only. You untied your hand and then you crawl to your sweater that had been throwing by your step mother.

 

Grabbing it and you heard your phone rang, giving a signal that someone message you right now. You grab your phone on your sweater pocket and looked at the ID of person who messaged you. It’s Zelo. A smile finally showed on your face, making you forget about what you currently receiving from your step mother and step sister.

 

“What are you doing now??? I’m bored ._. Are you okay???” – GiantJunJun~

 

“I’m okay! Better you sleep now or I will ruffles your hair harshly again! Muahahaha!”

 I replied him.

 

“Okay okay!!! Goodnight!!! Don’t forget to eat the muffins that I gave early!!! Have a nice dream ;D” He replied.

 

“Nae ~ Goodnight GiantBoy!! Haha~ Better you sleep now and have a nice dream too!

I replied back while chuckled at what I just wrote to him.

 

You search for the muffin at your sweater pocket and you found it. You eat it hungrily knowing that you haven’t eaten since you left to TS High.

 

“Are JunHong still want to be my best friend even he know my condition right now?” I thought to myself.

 

“I hope they will accept me...” you mumbled until you driven to your sleep on your so called mattress while hugging your Tigger that have given by Zelo on your birthday.

 

Next Morning

 

You waking up by douche water from your step mother. “WAKE UP YOU LITTLE BIT**!!! MAKE US BREAKFAST NOW!!!” she screaming in your room. You now soggy with what she did to you. You hurriedly wake up and go to change your shirt. You running to the kitchen and make some breakfast for them. You felt lucky when they ate your food that you cooked peacefully. With this, they’ll not torture you while they eating.

 

On the afternoon, you wiping the living room floor with a some old fabric . Suddenly, EunMi walked and sat on the sofa. She’s now watching television. She looked at me with that eyes and smirk of her.

 

“Nice charm, BITC*” she said while walking towards you. She then grabbing it and your phone come out along with the charm.

 

“Your boyfriend gave it, huh?” she ask with a daunting tone making your shiver downs your spine.

 

She then threw my phone harshly on the floor. My only one phone now crashed on the floor. With that phone, I can message Zelo when I’m scared or sad or feeling hurt from the torture that I received every day. The only thing that’s make me happy when I sad is gone.

 

You just standing there watching your phone crashed badly on the floor. “Wipe it BITC*” she said and leaving you who just stood there.

 

You pick up the piece of the phone while the tears escaped your eyes, streaming down to both of your cheeks. Suddenly EunMi called you from her bedroom. It was your bedroom when you’re living here with Mom and Eric Oppa. They expel you when Appa leave for Europe to cover back Eric’s Business. You walked hurriedly to her room knowing she will be angry if you late.

 

You standing in the front of her bedroom door, watching her picked some y black dress.

 

“You will be going to TS High graduation party with me this saturday. Although I’m not from this school, I want to meet my boyfriend there and you will be helping me to go to there since I don’t know about your school. Oh, and you have to wear this dress. I don’t want people seeing  me walking beside you who is disgusting” She said arrogantly.

 

She then threw the y black dress and some high heels to you.

 

ZELO POV

 

I woke up in the morning, taking shower and wear some cloth. I looked to my IPhone5 and saw today is Friday. Today I have to go to Incheon Airport to greet my older sister, SunHwa who just came back from Los Angeles.

 

I drove to Incheon International Airport with my Audi R8. I enter the airport and start to waiting noona at front of domestic arrival hall. After a while, I saw noona waving at me with one older guy or mostly looks likes some Ahjusshi that I know.

 

“My JunHong!! How are you?!” noona said while hugging me.

 

“I’m okay noona. How about you?” I said while smile at my noona who’s now really happy to meet her little brother.

 

“I’m okay. Ah, it’s been a long time since I came to Seoul. Oh yea Jun-ah, appa order me to bring Mr. Park too watch over you and me.” Noona said.

 

“Young master, nice to meet you again.” Mr.Park who’s know as my right hand man since I’m 7 years old said with a smile on his face.

 

“It’s been a long time since we met Mr. Park, nice to meet you again too!” I said while pushing my body to hug him.

 

 

We arrived at my apartment that had given by Omma not really a long time ago since I came to Seoul. SunHwa noona will be staying here until Appa told her to move to another apartment.

 

 

“Wow! It’s so nice here!”  SunHwa noona said while her eyes wondered around my apartment.

 

“Noona! Look here! You can see whole Seoul here.” I said while sliding my curtains at living room.

 

“Woah! This is really DAEBAK!!” She thumbs up to me. I just chuckled at her expression.

 

“Jun-ah, since I’m here, let’s go to shopping and show me some amazing things to do in Seoul!” She said excitedly.

 

“Mmm,...” I said teasingly noona.

 

“Aishhh, please please Jun~” She trying to seduce me with her puppy eyes.

 

“Okay! We going out!” I said while punching up my fist.

 

“Let’s go~Yeay!” Noona said happily. Although she is my older noona, both of us likes to play like a little children.

 

After we both went out, we decided just to make dinner at home.

 

 

“Noona, what are you gonna cook today?” I said while she cutting some vegetable.

 

“Umm, pasta I think.” She said.

 

“I’m watching television and I remembered that I still not calling Hye-Ji to ask about the party. Will she go or not? I wonder what she’s doing right now. Usually at this time, she will message me.”  I thought to myself.

 

I decide to just call Hye-Ji. “Sorry, the number that you dialled is not in the line.”
I tried to called her again but failed.

 

“Who are you calling, JunHong? Your girl friend?” Noona said.

 

“Ani, some friend.” I said.

 

“Eat dinner now, I just finished it.” SunHwa noona said.

 

“Okay” I said while got up from the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Before I went to sleep, I called JongUp hyung to ask about why I can’t call HyeJi.

 

“Yeobseyo? Hyung!”

 

“Oh, Zelo. What what?”

 

“Hyung! I can’t call HyeJi and ask her about the party. Are you already asked Haneul about it?”

 

“Oh that party, yea. I already asked her and she said that she will leave for America tomorrow because the university that she will attend already had called her to leave early. Hye-Ji? I don’t know about her. Maybe she’s not coming to the party. I’ll pick up you at 9:00 p.m. tomorrow ya!”

 

“Okay hyung... bye”

 

“yeah yeah, bye”

 

“Aishhh, what is happening to her? I don’t know but I’m feeling uneasy with this.” I thought to myself.

 

SATURDAY NIGHT

 

“Luckily the dress fit me and covered up my wounds and scars.” You thought to yourself.

 

You walking with EunMi to the party and finally you had arrived. So many people, you can’t hear anything because it was too loud. People over there, people over here. EunMi’s boyfriend is here now. You decided to go to the place who’s less people around there. You just standing like a dumb there. Suddenly, some guy walked toward me.

 

“Alone today miss?” He said with smirks on his face. you just stood there. Ignore him.

He started grabbing your hand but some guy stopped him and threw his hand away. you looked at the guy. It was Jin.

 

“She’s my girl, don’t ever touch her.” He said while dragging you out of the hall. He then brought youto his car and leave to somewhere. “Where are you’ll take me to?! I screamed!

He just kept quite. We arrived at the place, it seems like some place for accommodation. I started to feel scared.

 

He dragged you into the lift that not far away from us.

 

In the lift, you threw his hand from yours “What are you doing now?!” I yelled at him.

“Shut Up!” He said, making me felt more scared.

 

“Ting!” The sound of lift showed we now arrived at the 5th floor.

 

There’s a lot of door in the corridor. It’s seems likes hotel. He opened the door and grabbing your hand into the room.

 

“Jin, what are you doing now? Let me go please... “ You said to him softly.

“Hye-Ji! Do you know? I love you! That night I’m just...” He said sobbing.

“I don’t want to hear about it anymore!” I screamed to him. I’m running towards the door , unlocking it but he pull me and push me on the bed.
 

“You know what?! I Really love you!!! I REALLY DO!! I’ll SHOW YOU HOW CRAZY I’AM TOWARDS YOU AND I REALLY LOVE YOU!!! He started to at your neck. He then ripped of your top dress, leaving you with your undergarment you wore. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! STOP IT!!” you screamed on his face.

 

You pushed him aside and tried to run away from him. Suddenly, your foot stepped on bed sheets and your legs sprain making you fall and your head banging to a bedside table. You felt dizzy from it. “Jin-ah please stop...” you begging him while you crying non-stop.  “BANG!” you heard the door bumped the wall.  “HyeJi-Ah!!!” someone screamed.

 

I heard people punching but I felt so dizzy to watch it. I just closed my eyes and someone covered me with some cloth. I opened my eyes and saw Zelo. He then hugged me.

 

“It’s okay, I’m here now. I’ll protect you.  Shush... Stop crying.”  He said, rubbing my back to comfort me. He lifted me up with a bridal style and walking out towards the door.... Without knowing my vision became more blurry.

 

A/N –

Hello! So, today I upload part 2 of Devil Night. I know it's for abuse scene. I just hope you guys love it and don't forget to comment! I need some responder... (._.)~ To my new subbies, WELCOME TO MAH STORY!! bethany  and WhiteSilhouettes Welcome! 

    B.A.P will comeback in Jan/Feb 2014! YEAY! YOY! YIPPE! Can't wait for them! 2014, Please Be PERFECT!!! Happy New Year Guys!!! Have a Nice day and Never Give Up for who still a student likes me~ Hehe~ Have a Nice and Wonderful Day BABYz! Love You! ^V^ Ngeeeeee~

 

IA_ECBabyz 

 

Update On -31/12/2013

Time - 10:42 A.M Seoul, South Korea KST

Views - 1043

 

 

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.