Jin?

I'LL PROTECT YOU

 

 

New Character

       JIN – Your Ex. Still have feeling towards you.

    Youngmi – Jin's Girlfriend.    

 

 

 

   Summer holiday is over. What a beautiful morning. You walked alone to go to TS High. As you reach your school, a group of girl screaming likes a crazy person. You just walk and ignore all of them until you spotted Jin.

YOUR POV

“What is he doing here?!” You thought  to yourself.

   “YA! MOON HYE JI!” Your friend, Haneul run to you. “What are you looking?” Haneul turn her head to a direction that you look. “Solma, Isn’t JIN? Your Ex?! What’s he doing here? After what he has done to you?! “ Haneul-ah, stop please. Let’s go to our class. You said to Haneul who not satisfied with it.

 

CLASSROOM

   “Good Morning, class!” said Mrs. Lee. She entered the classroom and started teaching. After a while, she started speaking about the summer assignment. “Do you still remember your assignment? For the mark and partner, I gave HyeJi and Zelo full marks! Congratulation!”

   Your essay is pretty, just a little, you have to pay more attention for grammar. And not to forget, 1 week from now we have an Olympic to join!

YOUR POV

  “Hye-Ji! FIGHTING! STUDY STUDY! GO GO GO!” You screamed in your head before you entered the classroom

   “Good Morning, class!” Mrs. Lee said. Like always, I focused 100% for what the teacher teach. After a while, she started speaking about the summer assignment. “Do you still remembered your assignment? For the mark and partner, I gave HyeJi and Zelo full marks! Congratulation !”

   I was like, YEAY! And then I started looking at Zelo and smiled widely to him. He smiled back anyway.

   And not to forget, 1 week from now we have an Olympic to join!

  “What?! Olympic?! I’m not even good at sport. I see, this is a Big Problem.” I thought to myself again.

 I sigh at the fact.

   Zelo POV

   I’m on my way to TS High with Jongup. While we talked, I heard girls scream in front of gate. “Babe, what wrong here?” Jongup asked. “I don’t know too” I answered the question. When I pasted that place, I saw a guy who HyeJi and me bumped last summer. “Oppa! You transferred in this school, right?!” some girl shouted loudly enough to me to hear it. I turned my face straight and saw Hye-Ji with Haneul talking with each other. I don’t know why but I spotted Hye-Ji face likes she wants to cry meanwhile Haneul face is about not satisfied with something.

   “Jongup hyung! Better I go now, meet me later! Annyeong!” I bid goodbye to hyung and then rushed to classroom.

    “Good Morning, class!” Mrs. Lee said as she entered the classroom. When Mrs. Lee is teaching us, I can’t focused on it. I always curious about that guy. “Why he’s here? What he doing here?” HyeJi stared at me and smile. I smiled back even I don’t know what happen just now.

    “Yah, Zelo-sshi!” she shouted at me. “What?” I said. Let’s go to the coffee shop! She grab my hand tightly  and started running until we reach the coffee shop.

   COFFEE SHOP

“What are we going to do here?”

“Order what you want to eat! I pay it!”

“...................................................”

“Yah! You helped a lot when we finished the essay. So, I want to do something for you.”

“A’ah...”

“Order now!”

Aish this girl. “Arraseo!”

  -1 week later-

 Zelo join soccer team for our team. Meanwhile, Haneul and I will join marathon. He looks really good at those Pancoat's Hoodie.

 

 

   “ZELO! FIGHTING!” I  shouted at him who ready to enter field. He replied me with his sweet smile.

All of student in our class started to cheer our team...

   Soccer time is over now. Our team win with 3-1 over team B. Marathon time is here now. I felt so nervous because it’s my 1st time join Olympic.

I started to stretch my legs and others body parts.

  “HYE JI !! HANEUL !! YOU CAN DO IT !! FIGHTING !!” our class student cheer at us.

    I started to run when heard gun shoot. After 10 minutes running, I make a decision to rest for a while. When I try to run again, a girl that I didn’t even know push me aside make me knelt down and bumped on stone. My knee is now bleeding from what happen just now. It felt really hurt, but I will never give up! I’m going to win this for my friend!

 

   I watched at the girl whose push me away. “Wait, is it that girl? Jin’s  girlfriend? What’s she doing he.... Oh, so they transferred together? What the ... now she pushed me away? I’m going to win this!”

    You started to stand up and run all you can.

 

*At the Finished Point

  ....

   It’s Moon Hye Ji from Team A !!!

Hye Ji-ah ! Fighting !! Fighting !!!

   Wow, she got really fast to reach here. The sport commenter said.

  Now, her team cheer at her. But wait, didn’t you saw her knee? It’s bleeding pretty bad now.

    Yeah, I saw it too. Will she available to finish this marathon? The other sport commenter said.

YOUR POV

As I reach the finish point. Our team started to cheer! I will win this, I will! Just wait! I shouted in my heart.

 “YES!” spectators in the stadium shouted happily right now.

   Moon Hye Ji from Team A won this! Congratulations! Even her knee is bleeding, she never give up to win it. Sport commenter comment to this.

   I smiled happily in middle of field and then I saw Zelo, he smiled back. Suddenly, My head felt dizzy and I only saw a dark place.

 

 ZELO POV

    I watched when Hye-Ji enter the stadium and running to finish point. But, wait, what happened with her knee? It’s looks like blood.

   After won the champions, she looks at me, I smiled back and then she started to felt on the floor. I started run to her and shook her body. “Hye Ji–ah ! Yah ! Moon Hye Ji !” I panicked and started to carry her in bridal style to nurse room. I laid her on the bed and started to told the nurse what happen just now.

  “Zelo-ah, Where’s  I’m right now?” She said with low tone.

“Don’t worry, we at nurse room to treat your wound.” I said back while I put her on the bed.

“Zelo-sshi, can you hold her hand for a while, It will hurt for a while when we doing this.” The nurse told me.

“Yes, I will.” I said as I hold her hand.

   I can see she bit her lips while she shut her eyes when the nurse tried to clean the wound with antiseptic.

She also squeezed hard my hand.  After the nurse done, I looked at her, sleeping soundly while holding to my hand. I tried to pull my hand but it too strong to pull it sparingly. I sigh at the end and pull blanket all over her milky white legs with my left hand. I stared at her for a while. Unnoticed, I started to fell sleep with holding her hand.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Long Update guys. Enjoy this! Hehe, Some Gif and Image for your guys. Stay Tuned On this saturday! Thank You to BAPworld and  for subscribe this story 8DD ~

 

 

  

  

  

 

 

Yongguk Dad with His JongUp son ~ 

meanwhile, Himchan Omma with her daughter,Zelo.

 

LOL,WHATIMMADOINGJUSTNOW?!!=___="

 

Cr:GiftandImageOwner.