1st Meeting

I'LL PROTECT YOU

Chapter 1 : Our 1st meeting

 

ZELO POV

Monday, 24th June 2013

It’s 6am in the morning. I woke up and watch sunrise. I take shower and put my clothes on .Today,I’ am going moved to TS High School.

I went to coffee shop near my new apartment. "One Ice Americano please..." I said to the waiter. I was reading a book called “5 People you will meet in Heaven” while waiting for my Ice Americano. After that, I went to get Ice Americano that I use to order. Unconsciously, I bumped into a really pretty girl. All of a sudden, my Heart beat really fast.

YOUR’S POV

I watched my wall clock. It’s 7:15 am. Aishh! I’m late to school! I wear my school uniform and run to coffee shop. I used to order Caramel macchiato before set off to school .Suddenly, a boy bumped into me. My Caramel Macchiato spilled on my school uniform. He said sorry to me...

Boy: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to...

Me: It’s okay.

After that, I run to the restroom to wipe off. “WOW, it’s has a strong smell.” I thought to myself

I went out and that boy has gone. OMO! School! What time is now?! I guess it 8:01! I’m late now! My Teacher will kill me!

I run to school and then I quickly sat on my place. Fortunately, I arrive on time. After a while, Science Class  STARTED!

 

“Good Morning, class!” said Mr. Kim. Today, all of us will learn about Galaxy System. Open Your Text Book! Page 52. Suddenly, our Classroom Teacher entered the class and talked something to Mr. Kim. 

 OK Class! We have a new Student Today!

A  tall boy walked to Mr.Kim and bow to him. After that he turned around to the class. Wait! That Boy! I saw him this morning at the Coffee Shop... It’s  him, Really ??

 

ZELO POV

I look at that girl going to restroom, I let out a sigh and look at my watches, It’s 7:56 now! I’m late to school! This is really! I grabbed my bag and run to the school without seeing that girl out from the restroom. I run as fast as I can. Finally, I arrived at TS High. I go to the Office and I met with my new class teacher, Mrs. Lee.

 I bowed at her and she told me to follow her to the Classroom. After I bowed to my new Science teacher, I turned to a whole classroom and I saw a similar face...  It was her! I introduce myself.

“Hello Guys! My Korean name is Choi JunHong, but people called me Zelo. I’m half American and half Korean. Nice to meet you, please take care of me.” I said, smiling.

Choi JunHong, please seat next to HyeJi.”  Mrs. Lee said while pointed at that girl.

YOUR  POV

   Ok, all the girls in my class looked at me with a sharp eyes after our classroom teacher said that he will seat next to me. Zelo started walking towards me and greeting me as his new class partner.

“Hello, my name is Choi Junhong, just call me Zelo. Let’s be friend and please take care of me.” He said, smiling.

Oh~ Hello, My name is HyeJi, Moon  Hye Ji .Nice to meet you.” I said.

After Science class, we decided to go to Cafe together since his new in this school. I showed her Our School. He seemed so happy.

ZELO POV

HyeJi-sshi is looking at me while we talked to each other and walking to our classroom. She looks like an Angel to me. Her pink lips, brown eyes...

Suddenly, Zelo-sshi, Zelo-sshi ?! We arrived now... are you okay??

A/N : Ignore my mistake and also grammar.~ Thank You YuniOfficialAlwaysAnElfJennyskater and stephani_bap for subscribe this story ! *XOXO You ~ >3< ~ 

 

-CR:GiftsAndImageOwner